Poker Blind Timer is all you need for your home tournaments. It controls blinds increases, duration of breaks, ante, playercount, and chipcount. It plays a warning sound three minutes before the blinds go up and when the next level starts.
While the timer is running you are able to manage addons, rebuys, and players by clicking a button. This tournament manager is not only suitable for Texas Hold'em Style poker tournaments.
• You can create as many custom tournament game settings as you like. Setup blinds, rebuys, add-ons, buyins, ante and breaks for every game.
• Define as many blind and time levels as you like.
• Kick players out, add rebuys and manage addons. It automatically calculates the total chip count and the average stack.
• You can setup breaks at the end of a level with different time structures.
• Payout calculator included. Choose from different payout structures or create your own.
• Adding blind structures with "intelligent editing" is fun! It tries to predict which blinds will be entered when you add them.
• Choose from different audio themes.
• Share game templates and payout structures with your friends per email or directly via Airdrop. You can also share templates between the iPhone and the iPad app.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
You can now hide the settings and the info button.
Create and manage payout structures like game templates.
Share game templates and payout structures with your friends per email or directly via Airdrop. You can also share templates between the iPhone and the iPad app.
Create backups of game templates and payout structures.
Allows moving of blind levels in a game template.
Optional password protection.
Minor improvements and bugfixes.
Support for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
If you like the update please consider rating the new app in iTunes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app doesn't give 1 minute warnings. Also would like to see pay out for players outside of top 3 winners.
This was the worst of the poker timers now it's beats the rest options take a minute to figure out but it's a better start than before the update this program does allow u to crutch the blinds now which is nice... Still needs a pause, audio alarm options and pay out percentages/ converter
App not done yet: works like a beta with bugs and missing features!!!
I consider this app as a beta! There's some bug: continuous beep if you set the break to 0 to avoid break, the next blind value doesn't match to our setting, the buttons are way to small to be used, the two different views doesn't give you the same information, etc... Also, there's some missing features such: be able to force the change to the next level (if you do a next blind every x turn), or even both setting (every x turn or every x min); You can't change a single value in your blind structure without messing up with the complete structure; You can't pause to set your own break when you wish. You can't choose the size of your starting stack; if you want play with small, medium, large or custom starting stack (rate (10 to 200) between the chipcount and the first level BigBlind).This app needs some improvement to be worth the value. Could be better... Please developpers, update it!
The developer, digitalsirup GmbH, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- digitalsirup GmbH
- 8.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2015 digitalsirup GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.