Add a touch of class to your next poker tournament. This simple poker clock allows you to easily setup your blind structure and worry more about your cards over keeping track of the blinds.
We don't try to show you too much or do too much. Look at the screen and see what you need to see, no extra graphics or horrible formatting. We do just what you need to run your tournament effectively without gimmicks getting in the way.
One of the most popular Poker Clocks in the AppStore. See why PokerTimer is used in thousands of tournaments by hundreds of thousands of players.
• Beautiful glossy minimalist display
• Save multiple blind structures
• Show blinds, antes, and breaks
• Quickly add to or edit your blind structures
• Two sound choices and vibrate for iPhone
• Use custom sound file(.wav) with iTunes file sharing
• Background Color Choices
• Display the timer with Airplay Mirroring on compatible TV devices.
• Speech Announcements
• Share structure files(compatible with Mac Version)
• Global Chip Color Display
• Icon Choices
• Hand Timer
• Pause at level end option
• Option to keep system awake
• Display Next Level
• Universal Support
• Let's play some poker! •
There's a reason not much has changed from when we released this app in 2010. Over 280,000 poker players have looked at it and said, that's what I need to run my tournament. We think you'll agree that right from the start we've had a winning combination of ease of use, lack of clutter, a beautiful design, and great functionality that have allowed PokerTimer to run thousands of tournaments worry free.
With all that success, we decided to take a brush to it, clean it up a little and see what we couldn't do to modernize it and make it even better on the newest Apple devices. But we took great care not to get away from the mold of that comfortable app that has worked well for all of us for so many years. So give it a try, and see just how quick and classy it can be to get you playing poker.
Some of what we did:
• Modernized the look and feel for all current devices.
• A new icon and your choice of icons
• A 'Display Next Level' Option
• Made sure your sounds will always play
• Allow you to share a structure file
• Setup and display chip colors
• Speech Announcements
• A handy hand timer
• And many other fixes and enhancements
Let us know what you think of the overhaul with a quick rating or review. Let's play some poker!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good app for $0.99 but I can't seem to get the sound to work when the levels change. Not sure if this is a flaw or user error? The tools for this seem to be in the menu but I can't get the alarm to sound when levels change. Still, a simple clear and easy to use poker timer.
This app does not have the option to put breaks in between blinds, I hope the designers see this and update that option, other than that the app is simple and easy and will do the job.
Flaws that HAVE to be fixed
After downloading the app I tried to type in my "Small Blind" and "Big Blind" into the designated fields. It WOULD NOT let me type it in nor erase the default numbers. I then preceded to delete the app and re-download it for another go, and the SAME PROBLEM was occurring.. Other then that it appears to be a great application for any tournament. I hope this will be FIXED so I can then return and leave a 5 STAR rating like I wish I could now.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.