90 Million Users across the world, get the new office-suite on Mac for FREE!
Experience new all-in-one complete office suite compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDF.
[Edit all document file types]
View and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other various document file types.
[Use across various devices]
Continue your document work across smartphone and tablet, all your documents are always up-to-date across devices.
[Manage your documents via cloud]
All documents are securely saved in Polaris Drive and automatically synced across all your connected devices. You can access to latest document quickly and conveniently.
[Convert documents to PDF]
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents can be saved as PDF.
[Easy document sharing]
Share document with colleagues or friends in a short link or email attachment. Set permission to a document as ‘view’ or ‘edit’.
• Optimized ribbon menu for convenient editing user experience.
• Not only search for document filename, but also any text words within all format of documents.
• Supports document presentation mode for Word, Excel
• Review document with spell check feature.
• Free 300 formulas, pivot table, filter, data validation, etc. for Spreadsheet
• Fascinating slide master, smart guide, transition, etc. for Presentation
(* Convert to PDF, search, and few other features can be used with Smart or Pro payment plan.)
English, Korean, Japanese, French (More languages will be supported in the near future.)
[Payment plan and auto-subscription]
• Polaris Office is free all-in-one office suite but some features can be limited by your cloud usage or your subscription option. Generally, you can use more features with reasonable price, please check details on polarisoffice.com/pricing
• You can upgrade to the Smart Plan ($3.99/month & $39.99/year) or the Pro Plan ($5.99/month & $59.99/year) to take the advantage of even more premium functions.
• Recurring payments and plan subscriptions are automatically processed, so your subscription will automatically renew.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchases after purchase
• For any inquiries, visit customer support in Polaris Office product or visit ‘Product Inquiry’ from polarisoffice.com
In this version,
- Added a function to move to the slide page when entering slide numbers and enter key during a slide show.
- Fixed the errors and improved the usability based on the users’ feedback.
Polaris Office consider customers' feedback to be important!
Please give us your feedback to provide better service to you.
Ratings and Reviews
After reading some of the reviews, I downloaded this office to replace the expensive Microsoft version. I ended up surprised to see that it wasn't free and I had to try a trail version. I would like someone to tell me if this is the case. Too bad if I had to pay for this app because it looks like a good app to use.
I have been using Polaris for over a year. It’s OK for what I need to do. I wish it would have more options available for editing, for example the Format Painter. Also, why there is no option to switch from centimeters to inches. That would be very useful.
Recently I keep getting the same updates over and over. As soon as I update the software the same update appears. Very anoing. Please fix it!
Functionally perfect, but opens slowly.
this app is quiet good and free; if you merely want to use it as an editor or viewer, go ahead!
1.i think Polaris Office might be a good choice for those who do not want to pay for MS office suite, as it is compatible with MS office file types like docx, xlsx and pptx;
2. there is a sync function (even not with Polaris Sync), with which users can store the docs edited with this app in the ‘My Polaris Drive’, which can save a lot of time;
3. what’s more, users can connected Polaris account to other cloud drive like Google drive or microsoft onedrive, which can be helpful for team workers, like me :)
1. this app might take a relatively longer time to open (the time might differ due to types of devices), and i have to say the flashing logo when opening is really annoying, but this does not have any influence on the normal function;
2. though already very good for most users, some users who usually use development-level functions like macro, can’t not rely too much on this app; but these functions are included in MS office in the ‘developper’ tab.
- Infraware Co.Ltd.
- 133.6 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Infraware, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.