Create, edit, save and share your files with the best office app of iOS, used by 100 million users all over the world.
Experience New All-in-One Complete Office Suite compatible with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF "Best App" awarded by iTunes App Store.
[ Features ]
• Edit and save documents in various file formats
Under 100 MB size. Just one application enough for all different type of documents.
- Open, edit, save and share all kinds of office documents such as Word, Excel, Power Point, and Google Docs with one iOS app.
- View PDFs right from your iPhone and iPad. Convert PDF into Office documents and edit them.
• Convenient usability
Quick and Easy Access for Anytime, Anywhere and Any device.
- Across all devices like Desktop, iPhone and iPad, Keep your all documents always up-to-date in sync via Polaris Drive, iCloud and other cloud service.
- Edit file easily with Split View.
- Powerful search function will save your time to expand your search terms not just filename.
- Save frequent template in My Template folder. You can make your own template anytime.
- Without extracting zip files on iPhone and iPad, you can easily open and read all type of documents.
• Share documents quickly, easily
Share documents easily and invite others quickly to edit or view documents.
- Just simply sharing the link of documents with our cloud storage via SMS, email, Facebook and other channels.
• Other support available
- Supported File Formats : DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, TXT, HWP, HWPX, ODT and PDF.
(NEW) Now we support CSV format.
- Free Available for 33 templates, 20 various 2D/3D charts, 37 slide transition effects, 173 different shapes and 300 formulas for spreadsheet.
- Supporting 18 global languages including English, French, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese (Europe, Brazil), etc.
- Polaris Drive is a default cloud but also available other cloud service such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, WebDAV, FTP for 24 hours, 365 days.
- Polaris Office has earned ISO 27001 certification for International Cloud Privacy Standard.
[Payment plan and auto-subscription]
• Polaris Office is free all-in-one office suite but some features can be limited by your cloud usage or your subscription option.
• Smart Plan : $3.99/month & $39.99/year
• Pro Plan : $5.99/month & $59.99/year
• Remove Ads : $5.99
• Recurring payment and plan subscriptions are charged to Apple Store account. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions can be managed at App Store account setting. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to user’s Account Settings.
• Support : [Application] -[Settings] - [Customer Support] or [Official Site] – [Support]
• Customer Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Terms of Service : https://www.polarisoffice.com/en/terms
* How to change sharing option
Settings > Privacy > Allow additional permissions
Select category > Revoke access to Polaris Office
In this 9.6.12 version,
- Updated for the new version of engine.
- Improved the display of Chinese characters including Japanese, Kanji.
- Fixed an error that the table was misaligned and printed in a specific Slide document.
- Fixed an error that columns could not be selected in a specific Sheet document.
- Fixed for Apple Pencil was not working properly in specific PDF document.
- Fixed the errors and improved the usability based on the users’ feedback.
Polaris Office considers customers' feedback to be important!
Please give us your feedback to provide better service to you.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic Microsoft Office Alternative!
Great office alternative. Love that the modification options are at the top of the document and easy to find and navigate. I love the ad free version because it is very affordable and I get it for the lifetime of my iPad. I love that Polaris gives the consumer an option outside of a subscription (which I hate). Only 2 things I would chang... First, please add a formatting option to the endnotes where you can change it from showing “i” and “ii” to “1” and “2” etc... Second, it would be nice if I could access the files from Polaris office directly from my files app so I can upload them to things rather than having to send the file from Polaris office to pages so I can access it from other apps or online to upload a document. Devs, please take note of these 2 things and read this comment! Other than that, great great app.
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, this is Polaris Office. If you can contact the Polaris Office App Settings>Customer Center for the improvements you requested. We will discuss with the development department whether it can be reflected in the next update. Thank you for your good opinion. -Polaris Office-
Practical and affordable but needs more...
This software was very practical for me specially for the need of having a package of office apps which can work and function similar to Microsoft Office products but I purchased the premium yearly subscription with a double discount offered to me as a Asus PC user and for being a temporary paid customer in the past. So for what I paid for and what this software is capable to do specially with a magnificent feature of synchronize option on any device you install this app makes me super happy. But there is a few downsides that I noticed in comparison with M.S office and that is what they need to work more and harder to fix a few bugs on this product and makes it even better.
Everything was working perfectly… once again this last update screwed a lot up. Why? Leave it alone. Now the app no longer opens to Polaris Drive documents - I have to select Open Document and choose to Select Polaris Office from a group of cloud options. Also the app no longer intuitively knows that the export to PDF function of the same document I just saved to a document folder in the cloud is the same folder the very same document as a PDF will be exported to. I have to select it all over again. Then everytime you update the app, my documents remain only in the cloud. Yo, I want my documents on my phone. All 2400 of them. Geez, this gets old. I’m about ready to purchase Microsoft office. Really, this is getting so old. So now I have to wait to see if the next update remedies anything! I build presentations that others use with Polaris.
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, this is Polaris Office. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. To improve the issue, could you tell us the specific details of the error phenomenon through 'Settings' > 'Customer Center' in the app? We apologize for the inconvenience, but we request you to review it in detail and expedite the improvement process, so please understand and cooperate. Thank you. -Polaris Office-
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Polaris Office Corp.
- 178.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Polaris Office Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Service $5.99
- Premium Service $3.99
- Smart Service $3.99
- Pro Service $59.99
- Remove Ads $5.99
- Premium Service $39.99
- Smart Service $39.99