Create, edit, save and share your files with the best office app of iOS, used by 100 million users all over the world.
Experience New All-in-One Complete Office Suite compatible with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF "Best App" awarded by iTunes App Store.
[ Features ]
• Edit and save documents in various file formats
Under 100 MB size. Just one application enough for all different type of documents.
- Open, edit, save and share all kinds of office documents such as Word, Excel, Power Point, and Google Docs with one iOS app.
- View PDFs right from your iPhone and iPad. Convert PDF into Office documents and edit them.
• Convenient usability
Quick and Easy Access for Anytime, Anywhere and Any device.
- Across all devices like Desktop, iPhone and iPad, Keep your all documents always up-to-date in sync via Polaris Drive, iCloud and other cloud service.
- Edit file easily with Split View.
- Powerful search function will save your time to expand your search terms not just filename.
- Save frequent template in My Template folder. You can make your own template anytime.
- Without extracting zip files on iPhone and iPad, you can easily open and read all type of documents.
• Share documents quickly, easily
Share documents easily and invite others quickly to edit or view documents.
- Just simply sharing the link of documents with our cloud storage via SMS, email, Facebook and other channels.
• Other support available
- Supported File Formats : DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, TXT, ODT and PDF.
(NEW) Now we support CSV format.
- Free Available for 33 templates, 20 various 2D/3D charts, 37 slide transition effects, 173 different shapes and 300 formulas for spreadsheet.
- Supporting 18 global languages including English, French, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese (Europe, Brazil), etc.
- Polaris Drive is a default cloud but also available other cloud service such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, WebDAV, FTP for 24 hours, 365 days.
- Polaris Office has earned ISO 27001 certification for International Cloud Privacy Standard.
[Payment plan and auto-subscription]
• Polaris Office is free all-in-one office suite but some features can be limited by your cloud usage or your subscription option.
• Smart Plan : $3.99/month & $39.99/year
• Pro Plan : $5.99/month & $59.99/year
• Remove Ads : $4.99
• Recurring payment and plan subscriptions are charged to Apple Store account. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions can be managed at App Store account setting. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to user’s Account Settings.
• Support : [Application] -[Settings] - [Customer Support] or [Official Site] – [Support]
• Customer Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Terms of Service : https://www.polarisoffice.com/en/terms
Fixed the errors and improved the usability based on the users’ feedback.
Polaris Office consider customers' feedback to be important! Please give us your feedback to provide better service to you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Practical and affordable but needs more...
This software was very practical for me specially for the need of having a package of office apps which can work and function similar to Microsoft Office products but I purchased the premium yearly subscription with a double discount offered to me as a Asus PC user and for being a temporary paid customer in the past. So for what I paid for and what this software is capable to do specially with a magnificent feature of synchronize option on any device you install this app makes me super happy. But there is a few downsides that I noticed in comparison with M.S office and that is what they need to work more and harder to fix a few bugs on this product and makes it even better.
Another great idea that was poorly executed
I somehow end of with most of my reviews that title. 🤨
So polaris office seemed amazing from the screenshots: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word all in one. Plus it syncs easily with mobile. But on pc version I get ads when all polaris office things are closed. I understand you aren't as rich as Microsoft and with out subscription you have to have ads. But do you need to advertise when I'm in the middle of fortnite? Or stop my typing when there's a new ad? Another problem (not ad related somehow) it doesn't respond well to SwiftKey on mobile or the regular ios keyboard for that matter and when you go back over it and make corrections, it removes one character in front of the one you added. Honestly, unless it's updated, you're better off with Microsoft Office, or the Apple ripoffs. (Pages keynote and numbers)
BTW I looked at the other reviews the dev responses are just copy paste lies so don't bother
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, thank you for the review. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience. If you receive the ads even though you turn off the program, please go to Windows task manager and exit the program there. Although there is no Remove-ads product for PC since the product is based on App stores, but you still can purchase Smart or Pro service in order to remove the ads. :-) About second inquiry, firstly please turn off keyboard's related settings such as Auto-correction and if the problem still persists, please contact us at email@example.com with more detailed description of the problem! If you provide us short video, it will be more helpful for us to understand the problem. If you have any other inquires when using Polaris Office, feel free to contact us again! Thank you. - Polaris Office CS Team -
Didn't function well on my iPhone 5
I really wanted to love this app, as I'm dealing with serious memory limitations on my ancient phone. I tried to make a document with 2 images and literally 2 lines of text, yet I couldn't save it due to repeated error messages (-1). I was already annoyed by the images disappearing.
The ads are super annoying too. I am totally willing to financially support apps... the trial version should not be annoyingly full of ad popups, though. Why would that leave me feeling confident in the app? I know it's tough to get people to pay in this age of "free" apps, so I don't honestly know how developers can provide a solid trial without users simply using that instead of paying.
Anyway, my experience probably doesn't reflect the most common experience, as my phone is older than many. If you are using a newer phone, look for reviews by people with newer phones. And since the app is free to try, I feel like it's at least worth trying.
- Infraware Co.Ltd.
- 133.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Infraware, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Service $5.99
- Premium Service $3.99
- Smart Service $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.