ONLYOFFICE is a free mobile office for editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations, and managing them locally and online. With ONLYOFFICE Documents you can:
• View and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations without installing any additional software. PDF files are available for viewing.
• Make use of multiple text processing instruments: page, paragraph and text formatting, tables, autoshapes, charts, etc.
• Use plenty of features for managing your spreadsheet data: work with rows and columns, cell parameters adjustment, more than 450 formulas, sorting and filtering capabilities.
• Work with all popular objects on your slides: add and edit autoshapes, charts and graphs, texts, images and other items.
• Edit documents together with your team in real time using ONLYOFFICE cloud.
• Print files via AirPrint
Choose where you work:
• Manage documents on device and edit them offline.
• Log in to ONLYOFFICE cloud for collaboration, add access to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and other storage services to it.
• Connect Nextcloud, ownCloud and any other cloud working via WebDAV and edit documents directly from the app.
• Import documents from applications like iTunes, Files and others.
The app is absolutely free. We offer no in-app purchases.
• General productivity enhancements.
We always try to enhance ONLYOFFICE. If you have any questions or comments, leave your feedback at ONLYOFFICE Documents page in App Store. We will be glad to help you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good Commercial Office Alternative but
As a free (and open-source software I believe?) alternative to all the commercial office suites, OnlyOffice does a good job. I do suggest that the app maker and offer better integration with the Files app and include into their menu the ability to open files that are not already saved into the application, similar to the “open local file” option on the Mac version. All in all, thank you and keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Hello John, thank you for your feedback.
Too many complaints for such a good service. This is a business service that when used properly for business it takes the whole run for it. Now for those using it on a personal level of course there will be things you don’t like BUT acknowledge that this company is doing a really good job on expanding there service to be personally supported and they frequently update for that selection of users. Comparing onlyoffice to every other company ever I love the privacy. This company doesn’t sell your info or do any funny business. They provide a service and a good one at that and there are no other issues besides lacking features. Comparing this to google docs I’d choose onlyoffice because once you go google you’re signing a contract that let’s go of all of your private anonymous identity if that. Aside from that this company provides a free version which allows you to manage your stored documents from your device. You pay if you want to sync all your devices along with being able to work with someone else at the same time. Don’t think and say “ google does this for free “ because that’s nonsense they do it for mobile identity domination. You can’t just sign off your online identity just because it’s free. Pay to support innovative companies that are secure.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback!
Spreadsheet crashed and loss all data in the file
It is very unstable. I start to use this cross-platform office alternative because I have windows PC in the office, Ubuntu PC at home and a ubuntu laptop in the cleanroom. I record all my experiments processes and results in a spreadsheet. Then, it crashed yesterday when I tried to use this app in my iphone. The worst thing is that even I am sure I saved it each time when I finished it and reopened the file when i wanted to modify it (of course, because I work in 3 different computers and an iphone). After it crashed, everything went to zero. The file is restored to its original version which is empty when I create it on 9/3. Interesting, why shouldn’t it simply be the most recent version. That should be most straightforward. The data is really really important for me, and it takes another 3 days to measure it. It can be a general bug for recent onlyoffice software or only a bug of this iOS version app. But anyway, I will not use it any more. It is really a disaster. This is the first time I want to give a zero star.
Developer Response ,
Hello, please describe the issue at http://cloud.onlyoffice.org.
- Ascensio System SIA
- 225 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ascensio System SIA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.