Unlimited polls, free forever
—— Description ——
Group Decisions Made Easy. Create polls, vote, and view the results directly in iMessage
Whether you’re picking a lunch spot or making Friday night plans, Polls for iMessage makes coordinating a piece of cake
—— Features ——
• Create polls, vote, and view the results in iMessage
• Updates to the poll are shown at the bottom of your conversation for everyone to see
• Change your mind? You can change your vote
• Not happy with the results? Add more options even after the poll starts!
• Users without iOS 10 can still see the polls, they just can’t vote
—— Team ——
Jeff Hanna, Kevin Hanna, Dominic King
—— Business Development ——
Interested in working with us? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all of our wonderful users for your feedback and support. We listened! Keep the feedback coming to see more great improvements like these:
• Vote for more than one option!
• Single tap to send your vote
• Anyone can add an option to the poll
• Remove options from the poll (only the person who added the option can do this, or the poll owner)
• Haptic Touch
Note - this version is backwards compatible with v1.0
Ratings and Reviews
So I love the concept of polls but here is something I wish you can change
1. I don’t think you should be able to change other people’s polls because there is always that one person in a group chat that adds something dumb
2. I’m in a group chat and we kicked someone who we didn’t want it the chat but he keep using polls by voting a random option to get back in, can you please fix that?
Multiple Votes Needed!
Update- This app is much more workable with the new feature allowing multiple votes. I think it would be even better if you could see who voted for each option. Adding one star for the most recent improvements.
I was really hoping this app would simplify the scheduling for a dinner group that I’m in by allowing members to vote for their availability rather than exchanging endless texts, but the inability to vote for more than one option makes this app unworkable. Developer says that it’s in the works, but doesn’t appear available yet. Bummed.
Developer Response ,
Hi Erbear15! Thanks for your review. Would you like early access to v2.0?
Edit: Glad you like the update Erbear15! Thank you for updating your review, it means a lot to us :) and thank you for your additional feedback about seeing who voted on each option. This is the top item on our roadmap for upcoming 2.1 release.
Great idea, needs updates
Have been hoping iMessage created polls and am glad that it finally came to fruition, however, it seems that some updates are needed. First, i don’t believe notifications should be sent out every time someone votes. I think it would be more beneficial to have one notification sent when a poll is created a one when it has completed. Second, I think the process of voting is too lengthy, mainly because of the need to send the poll again as a message after voting. I love the idea, just think some optimization is required!
Developer Response ,
Edit: Hi Klaustradamus, we just released an update which addressed a small part of your feedback. You can now vote and send your update in one tap. Hope this helps. Thanks again for your feedback (previous response below).
Hi Klaustradamus, thanks for your feedback! I understand the notifications can get noisy in large groups. Unfortunately that is not something we have control over. Apple controls the notifications and they are sent every time :/
As for the voting process, I completely agree! Having to tap send again after voting is annoying. This was a requirement of Apple when we launched, but fortunately they have updated the way it works and our new version (coming out soon!) will fix this so that voting takes less taps! Thanks for your review and your feedback!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.