Productivity Countdown timer to apply a timeboxing methodology for your Todoist™, Trello™, Wunderlist™, Asana™, Evernote™, Slack, Microsoft™ To-Do and Microsoft™ Outlook Tasks, Google Calendar etc.
PomoDoneApp enhances your task management system with timeboxing methodology (including Pomodoro technique™ and many others) to boost your efficiency. Sync your tasks, focus on them and get the work done.
NB: PomoDoneApp is NOT related to the Pomodoro Technique™/Pomodoro™'s trademark holder Cirillo Company and respects its trademarks.
• Sync your tasks from your Task Management systems or create tasks within the app
• Customize to maximize productivity the length of your Timer and break
• Start, pause, or stop the timer
• Switch between tasks within one timer
• Complete the task - with sync back to your task management system!
• Favorite your task from different sources
PomoDoneApp service is free!
More integrations with unlimited log access and log sharing are available via our Premium Plans that helps us to keep the lights on, develop and maintain this service.
Integration with tasks and notes management systems:
• 印象笔记 (YinXiang)
• Google Calendar & iCal
• Microsoft ToDo
• Google Tasks
• Microsoft Teams
Additional integrations for Premium Users:
• Microsoft Outlook Tasks
• Slack Pro
Don’t see yours? Let us know, we’re adding new services all the time.
Brilliant things are simple. 25 minutes of work + 5 minutes break. That’s all you need to keep your mind sharp all day. With PomoDoneApp you can be sure you won’t miss a break.
EASY TO USE
Don’t enter tasks manually! Connect your task management system and start using PomoDoneApp just in 3 minutes.
Use Pomodoro technique™ to keep track of the time you spend on your tasks. All your time boxes are being logged to your account and can be filtered out by source, project, list, date range or bucket. Download raw data as CSV anytime. Receive your reports via email daily, weekly and monthly.
Connect Slack™ or Microsoft™ Teams and notify your team when you're busy and when you're done.
Connect iCal/Google Calendar and see your achievements in Calendar View.
Profile Management: https://my.pomodoneapp.com/
Sound effects from zapsplat.com и freesound.org
PomoDoneApp is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Pomodoro Technique™ and Pomodoro™ are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo.
All logos and marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
• Login Screen bug fix
• Favorite screen fix
• Team Package Support
• New Ambient Sounds Pack
• Manage your connected projects and services settings
• Asana subtasks support fix
• Airtable integration support in the app
• ZenKit integration support in the app
• GitKraken Glo integration support in the app
• ClickUp integration support in the app
• Paymo integration support in the app
• monday.com integration support in the app
• Scoro integration support in the app
• Quick Add tasks (task list screen)
We would really appreciate your feedback and review! Bug reports and feature requests are welcomed. Please get in touch with us in @pomodoneapp on Twitter and facebook.com/pomodoneapp
Previous release notes:
• Edit Favorite fix
• Sync your Break across devices
• Delete local tasks (swipe can be used if specified in the settings)
• Under-the-hood fixes and improvements
• Multi-language support (Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese / Brazil)
• Autocomplete fix, including Japanese (kanji) keyboard
• Expand/Collapse freeze bug fix
• Gestures: Swipe task to the right to start your default timer, swipe task to the left to mark it complete (and get it synced back to your task management tool)
• Dark Theme
• Daily Log & Statistics (including charts and overall performance review)
• Subtasks support (for Wunderlist, Trello, Google Tasks, Teamwork Projects - for Premium Plan users)
• New sound scheme + sound customizations for alerts
• Open links in... browser selection (in settings)
• Search for all the synchronized tasks
• Caffeinated mode: keep the screen on
• Sound fix: now your favorite audio player won't be paused while you're running your time
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it, wish it would sync stats to task app
I fell in love with this app after looking for Pomodoro apps that would link to my task management app Trello. Amid the sea of pomodoro apps, PomoDone is a rare gem. The UI isn’t perfect, but it does the job which I’m grateful for, and it’s easy to use. My only complaint is that when I logon to Trello on desktop I am not able to see the # of Poms I did on the PomoDone app...it seems like it only syncs one way. Wish that would be improvised.
Would be perfect except
This needs an Apple Watch app with watch face complications to be complete. I put my phone away to minimize distractions when I work. Having the timer on my watch along with tasks would be game changing.
A Pomodoro app that actually matters
I really love your app. It’s really great being able to effortlessly link my pomodoro sessions with my tasks and also get a measurable sense of how much time I spend doing deep work everyday. I also really enjoy the fact that I can use todoist and PomoDone on all my devices; OS, iOS, and Windows. That’s very important for my workflow. Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot Karim!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.