Introducing the newly redesigned Trail Blazers + Rose Quarter mobile app. In this release, you will find:
▪ All new design captures every moment in Rip City.
▪ Everything you need to get to Moda Center which includes maps, directions, ride sharing, and more.
▪ Easily switch between Trail Blazers and Rose Quarter mode for up-to-date info on all the events happening at the Rose Quarter.
▪ Gameday Mode for events and games that gives you control and access.
▪ Enhanced ticket management for ease of use and forwarding capabilities.
- New Ticketmaster Login Support
- Bug fixes and improvements
- New Season Ticket-holder Card Art in Wallet
- Alternate App Icon Support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app, Love the Blazers
This app is amazing. They are always on top of posting game footage, pre-game interviews, post-game interviews, and keeping fans up to date during the season and even during the off season. This app helps me get through the long days when there isn’t a Blazer game on. It’s the first app I download whenever I get a new electronic device! Rip City!
Can I get a game score?
I opened the app the morning after a game and spent several minutes trying to find the game score and a box score. What happened? I can read stories about the game and find the score there, but I just want to look at some quick numbers. Instead it displays information for the next game. The score, box score and game highlights used to be the first thing you saw when opening the app. If you’re looking for such information, just use the NBA or ESPN apps instead. This one has gone downhill.
Glitchy & Poorly Maintained
Long time season ticket holder and have always used the app to manage my 2 tickets long before they stopped allowing us to print paper tickets (now for $50/ticket/season). App was never great, but has gotten worse over time. The “Wallet” is especially glitchy the last several months where you can’t access it. I can’t see how much credit (money) I have left from renewing the season tickets. Also, I can no longer see how much is left on each ticket for each game as I have a $30 food credit per ticket per game.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Portland Trail Blazers Inc.
- 133.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Portland Trail Blazers + Rose Quarter
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.