Use Post-it® Notes anywhere and anytime. Post-it® App brings the simplicity of Post-it® Notes to your Mac, iPhone and iPad. Whether you use Post-it® Notes for teamwork and collaboration, or for reminders and personal note taking, Post-it® App helps you keep the momentum going.
If you work from home or as a student in remote learning, use the Post-it® App to share your ideas with co-workers, structure your assignments and share them with your teacher, or create colorful calendars and share them with your friends.
Simply capture analog notes from a photo, or create new digital notes right on your device. Arrange, refine and organize ideas anyway you see fit. Collaborate and share notes with co-workers, teachers and friends, or export to your favorite apps and cloud services—including Miro, Trello, Dropbox, iCloud, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
Post-it® App features:
• Connect and share ideas from anywhere with co-workers and friends, whether it be a workshop, a brainstorm or you simply want to share notes with each other.
• Capture more than 200 Post-it® Notes at a time from a photo taken with your smartphone or other device. All our popular note sizes are supported.
• Transcribe your notes automatically using Handwriting Recognition. Great for search and exports.
• Draw, erase, type and change the color of your notes using powerful editing tools.
• Organize your way—group your ideas by thought or simply organize on a grid.
• Share to your favorite formats and cloud services to continue working on your ideas digitally—supports Miro, Trello, Dropbox, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
• Use our widget to put your most important notes directly on your home screen.
• Keep your notes and boards in sync across all your Apple devices with iCloud. You can capture Post-it® Notes with your iPhone and edit the board on your Mac before you share with your team.
Learn more about Post-it® App at post-it.com/app
Use the widget plus button to add todos, reminders, and ideas directly from Notification Center.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app yet lots of potential
Post-it is the best sticky notes app to have on the MacOS. The developers have done a great job creating this minimal yet practical application using the new Catalyst tool, which has allowed the application to make a bold appereance on its debut in the App Store.
However, my only concern is the fact that the user cannot interact with the post-it notes on the desktop, the way its done with Apple's 'Stickies'. I personally would love to be able to use and view these sticky notes on the desktop, with the option of writing and resizing them directly from the home screen. Consequently, I find myself using stickies more to group my ideas although I have been wanting to switch to another sticky notes app, as I feel that Apple's Stickies is quite outdated.
I hope the developers would take this suggestion into consideration. Thank you for your continous efforts to improve this app.
Not bad but. (Also AppleWatch Support app Please!)
I like the simplicity and boldness. But for the Mac version I wish there was more I can control/customize. For example when in the board view, I can't right-click notes and manipulate them that way, Just to delete a note (and get that satisfying crumble up animation)I have to open each individual note --> Click the delete button --> "are you sure you want to delete"--> Yes. That's like a 3 step process that can be so much easier. I don't need to be asked if I'm sure I want to delete, if I accidentally delete a note, I'd rather just have an undo option (or a trash bin).
Also Apple Watch support would be the Perfect platform for this!! Post-it's on my watch for a shopping list!?! that would be fantastic. it's literally a square screen PERFECT for a post-it note to be on.
Agree with alot of the Reviews--> SOOO much potential
As A Graduate Student, This App is A Life-Saver!
When I first started using the app, I found the "board" concept to be unhelpful and aggravating to use. I simply wanted to created post-it notes and have them stored. Now that I better understand the app, I enjoy using it more and more. I use the app to save citations in APA format, which saves me time when creating documents or trying to find a research article.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback! We are glad the app is helpful to you, if you have any other questions or thoughts about functionality please feel free to send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post-it® App Team
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3M Company
- 23.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019-2020, 3M Company.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.