The Post-it® App brings the simplicity of the Post-it® Note to your smartphone and tablet. Whether you use Post-it® Notes for collaboration or for personal note taking, the Post-it® App helps you keep that momentum going.
Simply capture analog notes with the camera, or create new notes right on your device for those important reminders. Arrange, refine and organize notes and ideas on your board anyway you see fit. Then share your organized board with friends and co-workers, or export to your favorite applications and cloud services—including PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, Dropbox and plenty more.
The Post-it® App features:
• Capture more than 200 individual square Post-it® Notes at a time with your camera.
• Streamline your capture flow with the use of Siri Shortcuts.
• Draw, erase, type and change the color of your notes using powerful editing tools.
• Supercharge your creativity on iPad Pro, with Split Screen and Apple Pencil support.
• Organize your way—group your ideas by thought or simply organize on a grid.
• Combine boards—collect and combine ideas from across multiple sessions.
• Share to your favorites—supports PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, Dropbox, and more.
Learn more about the Post-it® App at post-it.com/app
• Streamlined UI with improved capture and note editing
• Improved scanning engine with higher accuracy
• Custom default note color – pick your favorite Post-it® Note color for new digital notes
Ratings and Reviews
I’m kind of obsessed...
I thought this app would be kind of useless... but it’s been kind of life-changing. I have a color-coded board of 250+ post-its I’m using to organize everything my team is doing at work. I have calendars and lists and reminders, but especially for nebulous ideas, conversation-planning, brain-storming, long-term ideas that I can’t just check off on a list... I love being able to see everything visually (even if it’s kind of giving me heartburn to see 250+ things I have to do). I can even share with my team when I want to.
The app is great for note-taking, too. I can organize notes on different research topics or ideas according to subject matter, so I can synthesize from different sources without flipping through a thousand pages in a notebook. The best part is having everything in my phone. Nothing to lose, nothing to flip through, nothing to carry around.
There are plenty of color options, but I would love a few more. And I’d like an option to just duplicate a post-it. Sometimes I just need the same idea in more than one place! Or even an option to move a group of post-its to its own board when an idea gets bigger than you thought.
Works surprisingly well!
I figured out that I can take a photo of (in additional to genuine Post-Its) other small paper notes (keep in mind though everything gets “squared off”). Although app states it’s not a note, I can retrieve the picture from the holding area to the right and crop it. Then, post to my Board(s). Then, it’s simple to arrange and organize notes. Of course, you can also create notes (handwritten and typed) within the app, and choose various colors. Multiple types of backup and sharing are available, as well. Give it a chance, even though you don’t normally write on actual Post-It Note brand stickies.
One of the best apps ever!!!!!!
This is one of the best apps I have ever gotten!
You can create boards in one device then share to another and open via app. It’s amazing. The quality, choice of tools and colors, limitless possibilities and creativity.
This app is perfection. Thanks 3M!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.