You create. We deliver.
- Thick glossy 4x6-inch postcards printed at 300dpi resolution
- Delivered anywhere in the U.S. for $2 – or $3 for foreign addresses. (Price includes postage.)
- Photo pops out of the postcard as a 3x3 inch photo print (so you can keep it forever)
- Delivered to the U.S.A and Canada in only 3-7 business days and to anywhere else in the world in one or three weeks.
- Choose photos from your iPhone, Facebook, Instagram or Dropbox. Or just take a photo inside the app.
- Include a personal message with emojis!
- New postcard designs change seasonally. Easily customize the colors of any design to fit your unique style.
- Purchase with Apple Pay or scan your credit card at checkout.
- Thank yous
- Birthday cards
- I-love-you notes
- Mothers & Father’s Days
- Summer camp
- Vacation postcards
- Invitations, wedding & birth announcements
- Prints of favorite photos
- Pen pals
- Holiday cards
- Just because …
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Each Postagram is backed by the Sincerely Guarantee: If your Postagram gets lost in the mail or is damaged or you are less than wowed for any reason, we will send another Postagram free or give you a complete refund.
Our app is free to download!
• Squashed some bugs, both large and small
• Improved performance
We’re always improving Postagram and making it easier for people to connect with their loved ones and friends all over the world. It’s because of people like you that we an do what we do – if you had a great experience with Postagram, please consider leaving us a review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic. Now they need a letter writing version
This has been great while deployed overseas. Sometimes it can be tedious sending letters, but for events I’ve missed out on I can send something special, like this and they keep it as a keepsake. I’ve sent one for every month I’ve deployed, and my wife loves it because I’ve made them into collectible trading cars for her.
When the covid19 pandemic hit, mail at my location came to a stop. And during black out periods, calling home seemed next to impossible. But when I could get a signal, I sent Postagram a to nearly all of my friends, family, my wife and kids especially letting them know I’m ok. For Christmas, thanksgiving, birthdays and more, I revert to Postagram’s sister app INK to send special made cards. I cried tears of joy when I saw my kids holding the cards up and my wife received hers with her birthday gift.
I love this app. And the INK app as well. I do wish they had a letter app to accompany these two apps, as pen pal letter writing isn’t dead, and I want to say more heartfelt words into paragraphs and not 170 characters
Amazing customer service
Not only is this a great app that is really easy to use but their customer service is amazing to say the least. Zeno was the person who helped me and they went above and beyond. I went to my previous orders and saw a card I had sent with a picture of my uncle that has since passed and I sent an email trying to see if they could send me the file for the photo used. But since they can’t save every file Zeno said they would send me a copy of the Postagram I had sent Year’s earlier. It really means more than I can put into words and I will use this app as long as it’s available. Thank you so, so much!
Saves so much time; everyone loves them
Using Postagram for my thank you notes saves me lots of time- I send them laying in bed, on the subway, waiting line, etc. With a newish baby we have lots of thank-yous to write and lots of pics on my phone of our kid using/wearing said gifts, it’s the perfect app. And I often get a thank you text or email when people get the postcard, and I’ll see them in people’s fridges.
I’d just like to request a background with a “thank you” design. I can’t be the only person using this for thank you notes...?
- Sincerely Inc.
- 247.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2012-2020 Sincerely Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.