AXUS Travel App is a revolutionary scheduling tool that lets travel professionals collaborate, consolidate, and innovate travel plans with their clients. Travel is global, so AXUS is mobile. Travelers may use this app for free, however they must sign up with a travel agency that uses this system to enjoy the app.
Notable AXUS features:
- Travel details are displayed on a shared screen as plans come together in real time, empowering travelers to help fill in the gaps in their schedules with their own ideas.
- Consolidates every detail into one dynamic, paperless interface that travelers can take with them wherever they go. From air to theater tickets, hotel to dining reservations, the entire itinerary is at your clients' fingertips.
- Archives old travel itineraries to provide inspiration for the future.
- Integrates Apple Maps so travelers always know how to get to their next stop.
- Allows for offline access, so travelers always have the important travel information they need.
Travel is exciting, and planning it should be too. Make conversations more productive, and eliminate last-minute stress with the AXUS Travel App.
Send any feedback or feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Multi language support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, but guidebooks need work
Having everything in one place is wonderful.
That said, there's a lot of room for improvement in the guidebooks. The recommended restaurants for the cities I visited were excellent, but I would like to have had a map view for each category, rather than a list with unfamiliar street names. Also, none of the text in these guides is selectable, so it's impossible to copy addresses into a browser or map app, and many of the URLs are not clickable.
Great only w/internet connection
The information was very useful on a South American trip. We could not access the information without an Internet connection however. There’s no “cellular data option,” and offline nothing was accessible. Suggest developers work on improving offline access.
Everything in one place!
My travel agent puts all of my itinerary details into access for me. I love having everything all together in one place. I no longer have to carry around a bulky paper document when I travel. Axus even sends me notifications about my flights. I will never again use a travel agent who does not use Axus
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.