You create. We deliver.
- Thick glossy 4x6-inch postcards printed at 300dpi resolution
- Delivered anywhere in the U.S. for $2 – or $3 for foreign addresses. (Price includes postage.)
- Photo pops out of the postcard as a 3x3 inch photo print (so you can keep it forever)
- Delivered to the U.S.A and Canada in only 3-7 business days and to anywhere else in the world in one or three weeks.
- Choose photos from your iPhone, Facebook, Instagram or Dropbox. Or just take a photo inside the app.
- Include a personal message with emojis!
- New postcard designs change seasonally. Easily customize the colors of any design to fit your unique style.
- Purchase with Apple Pay or scan your credit card at checkout.
- Thank yous
- Birthday cards
- I-love-you notes
- Mothers & Father’s Days
- Summer camp
- Vacation postcards
- Invitations, wedding & birth announcements
- Prints of favorite photos
- Pen pals
- Holiday cards
- Just because …
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Each Postagram is backed by the Sincerely Guarantee: If your Postagram gets lost in the mail or is damaged or you are less than wowed for any reason, we will send another Postagram free or give you a complete refund.
Our app is free to download!
• Fixed some bugs
• Improved performance
• Still making the world more thoughtful
We’re always improving Postagram and making it easier for people to connect with their loved ones and friends all over the world. It’s because of people like you that we an do what we do – if you had a great experience with Postagram, please consider leaving us a review.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing customer service
Not only is this a great app that is really easy to use but their customer service is amazing to say the least. Zeno was the person who helped me and they went above and beyond. I went to my previous orders and saw a card I had sent with a picture of my uncle that has since passed and I sent an email trying to see if they could send me the file for the photo used. But since they can’t save every file Zeno said they would send me a copy of the Postagram I had sent Year’s earlier. It really means more than I can put into words and I will use this app as long as it’s available. Thank you so, so much!
Saves so much time; everyone loves them
Using Postagram for my thank you notes saves me lots of time- I send them laying in bed, on the subway, waiting line, etc. With a newish baby we have lots of thank-yous to write and lots of pics on my phone of our kid using/wearing said gifts, it’s the perfect app. And I often get a thank you text or email when people get the postcard, and I’ll see them in people’s fridges.
I’d just like to request a background with a “thank you” design. I can’t be the only person using this for thank you notes...?
I love everything about this except the limited templates. More choices would be fun. I’ve seen people comment about “at recipients post office for delivery” and never seeing it update to delivered. That’s as far as the tracking gets, my daughter has received every card I’ve sent and the status still says that so just because it says that doesn’t mean it didn’t get delivered. Hope that clears things up for some
- Sincerely Inc.
- 51 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2012-2019 Sincerely Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.