Postcard Creator is cheaper than a paper postcard, and arguably more fun and personal. Simply take a photo, quickly swipe through captions and frames, then share it with your friends as a personalized postcard. Postcard Creator even uses your current location and analyses your photo to customize the layout automatically. That means less time fiddling with your phone, and more time enjoying the scenery.
You can also change the text, font, and layout. However, there are no kitschy stickers, glitter and starbursts here: just beautiful, traditional-looking postcards you'll be proud to send to anybody.
- Automatically chooses the correct text size and colors for your photo
- Automatically detects your current city and uses it in the caption
- Choose from 6 different filters to make your postcards look like they really have traveled around the world by post
- Use your iPhone's camera or photo reel to choose a picture
- Choose from 3 fonts: "Cheesy" traditional, "RetroTyper" minimal, or "Meme" style
- Set different color qualities: Black & White and Vintage Color for an authentic look
- Quickly try out preset captions, or write your own
- German captions for your German-speaking friends!
- Share your masterpieces via email, Facebook, Weibo, or Twitter. You can even print out your postcards yourself and post them the old-fashioned way
- helpful and fast support from the developer
If you have a suggestion for new filters, features or have some feedback or problems, please contact support.
- updated for the latest iOS version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What with the ads.
I’d be glad to pay .99 to get rid of them and this would be so much nicer. I paid for the color thing in hopes it would also eliminate ads. NO SUCH LUCK.
This is a good app. To improve this app, you should add a picture edit option like, (crop image).
- James Hudson
- 11.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2019 James Hudson
- In-App Purchases
- Color Style Setting Add-on $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.