* Special Offer * Send Pay-As-You-Go PostSnap postcards for just $2.75 including free 1st Class US mail – or from just $1.91 when you take the option to use PostSnap PrePay.
The PostSnap app offers:
• No sign-up*
• No subscription
• No need to buy confusing credits
• Simple, straightforward pricing for postcards, photo prints, magazines, greeting cards canvas prints and more
• Siri Integration – let Siri help make your postcards
Use your own photos to make real printed postcards, magazines, personalized greeting cards, invitations, announcement cards and canvas prints. We also offer a fast, easy-to-use photo printing service – print Instagram, Facebook & digital photos direct from your phone!
Our high-quality cards, canvases & prints will arrive quickly from our print facilities located in the USA, UK & Australia.
Our customers love us. We’re rated 4.8 out of 5 on the App Store and 9.5 out of 10 on TrustPilot.
Turn your photos into:
The PostSnap app makes it fun, quick and easy to send real, printed postcards worldwide. Our postcards are printed on thick glossy card and are available in two sizes - 6 × 4” and 7 × 5”. Prices start from just $2.75 each including free 1st Class US mail.
Print your pictures quickly and easily from anywhere. We offer professional quality 6 × 4″, 7 × 5″, 8 × 6″ and 10 × 8″ photo prints as well as 4 × 4″ and 6 × 6″ square prints. We deliver your pictures straight to your door in days.
Get your vacation and family photos printed as a glossy, professional quality 22 page 6 x 6 photo magazine.
Make a photo magazine in minutes. In just a few taps you will receive a magazine of your iPhone and iPad photos printed on high quality photo paper. PostSnap designs your magazine, so you don't have to. Just select your best photos and let us do the rest. Magazines start at $9.99 plus shipping.
Photo Greeting Cards
Buy greeting cards for all occasions. Our large, folded photo cards are printed on thick, glossy card. PostSnap photo cards are 7 × 5” and cost just $4.50 including 1st class US mail.
Turn your photos into beautiful works of wall art! PostSnap print your photos on top-notch canvas wrapped around a sturdy frame which comes complete with a hanging kit. Canvas prints are available from 12 × 8” up to 24 × 16” and cost from $39.99 plus shipping.
Photo Invitations and Announcements
Make hosting a party easy with our packs of invitations. Use your photos to make personalized invitations for parties and get-togethers. Prices start from $1 per invite.
• Guest checkout with Apple Pay - No sign-up required
• Pay-As-You-Go personalized photo cards – No subscription needed
• Single photo or collage cards using photos from your device, Facebook or Instagram
• Apple Pencil support — add your own handwritten message and signature to your postcards
• Siri support – let Siri help make your postcards
• Add addresses from your contacts
• Address finder – just start typing and we find the address for you!
• Easy card duplication
• Re-order cards from your order history!
• Position your text anywhere on your card and change the font type, color and size
• Easy-to-use editing tools let you add photo filters and stylish borders in a range of colors and patterns
• Modern personalized greeting card templates created by our own in-house designers
• Select your own greeting card post date so your cards arrive when you want
• Send your cards to your recipient or back to you with a spare envelope!
• Easy referrals – share & send your referral code get yourself free cards!
Use a Siri shortcut to quickly make postcards without opening the app. Siri will:
- Open your library to select a photo
- Let you dictate your message
- Open your device contacts to add an address
- Make your postcard
CONTACT US: email@example.com
FOLLOW US: @postsnap on social
* No account required if you use Apple Pay.
We've launched our new range of Christmas card designs and added some great new fonts
Ratings and Reviews
... so good! I’ve just sent my first “large” postcard off so I won’t have any idea how the printing looks until a week from now, if it is in fact delivered in a timely manner to arrive to its destination within the next 7 days. Other than that, the process is super user-friendly and what I supremely love about this particular postcard app is how it allows customer to both have prepaid credits as well as the option to pay straight from our PayPal or debit/credit cards in case we might want to save our prepaid credits for another time, perhaps when money gets tight or something.
I also like how the creators of this app allow customers to prepay as low as $10; there are two sizes of postcard as of 8/9/18, the average postcard is $2-something and they offer a “large postcard”, which costs $3-something. I don’t know exactly how big the large is seeing as the creator provides millimeters and no use of inches whatsoever and I don’t know how to calculate metric off the top of my head, but I’m hoping the size is at least half bigger than an average postcard— we will find out sooner or later :-)
Great For Travel and Summer Camp
I have really enjoyed using this app while my 3 children attend summer camp in another country. Being able to send them my own photos directly from my phone has saved me the hassle of tracking down international postage or a trip to a mailbox. I'm able to write them each a short note every day and include a photo of something silly or showing what their Dad & I are up to at home. Or simply their pets sleeping on their bed missing them. Buying Postsnap credit in bulk in advance keeps the cost of each card reasonable, and I can write the cards anywhere anytime. (Riding on the bus or tube)
After using it for camp, I immediately saw the value of using it when traveling, as well. Most of my friends are on social media, but Postsnap is fantastic for sending photo cards to my 92 year old Father-In-Law, to keep him in the loop of where we are and the sites we're seeing; or even just to share current photos of the kids. Even my connected friends like a hard copy for the fridge!
This is a great app. Simple to use. Fun.
Easy, simple, quick way to send a postcard
I have used the Postsnap app about 4 times now, and love how simple it is to find what I need. The app takes you through the process of creating a card, asking you to choose photos, add text, and I like having the address book feature. I also like the Prepay credit feature. I entered all addresses into my address book so I can quickly type up a message and insert an address, then send off my card without having to enter in my payment info. I have seen the finished products and they are really nice postcards with high-quality images. I am out of country for a few months right now, so the Postsnap service and app are invaluable to me as I want to keep in touch with my family but don’t want to deal with foreign postal services.
- Postsnap Limited
- 134.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Tech Tent Ltd trading as PostSnap.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.