Posture Analysis / Body Composition / Movement Screening Evaluation Software for Chiropractors, Physical, Massage & Manual Therapists, and Fitness Professionals
This app is the ONLY Posture Analysis app in AppStore proven to be reliable in scientific studies:
"Assessing static standing posture via PSM gives repeatable measures for anatomical landmarks that were found to have a substantial or almost perfect agreement." - J of Phy Ther Sci Vol. 28 2016 Dec. 3398-3402
"The PostureScreen mobile application has demonstrated strong rater reliability and preliminary evidence of construct validity. This application may have utility in clinical and research settings". -J Phys Ther Sci. 2018 Jan; 30(1): 31–36.
This easy to use HIPAA compliant application is made for Chiropractors, Physical and Massage Therapists, and Fitness Professionals who wish to objectively and quickly evaluate the posture, movement, and body composition of existing or prospective patients at a health/spinal screening or any patient/client encounter. PostureScreen with its’ upgrade modules, can accurately assess the status of patients/clients and be used for prescribing corrective exercises according to the screening results. The solution encompasses analysis of Posture analysis, Body Composition analysis (both 2D and 3D analysis available) and Movement Screens (such as SquatScreen and PushUp Screen) that drive proper quantifiable objective measurement and documentation with uniform assessments. Once the analysis and exercise selection is performed, the client will receive a secure email with links to their private exercise portal to view not only still images but streaming video of their corrective protocols. Findings from the assessments are generated as both objective reports in PDF format as well as annotated jpg images, both which can be uploaded into 3rd party management software and EHRs.
• Initial Postural Evaluations Reports in Seconds!
• 1-View Quick Screen, 2-View Posture Assessments, 4-View Posture Assessments , Seated Assessment
• Patient/Client Friendly Educational Posture and Body Composition Reports & Trend analysis progress reports
• Movement Screen: SquatScreen, Push-up Screen analysis links to possible underactive and overactive muscle groups with auto-exercise correctives suggestions (WebExercises Account Required)
• Movement Screen comparison videos - side by side video analysis with annotations of overhead squat and pushup.
• Video capture with annotation tools.
• LeanScreen 2D Photographic Body composition analysis - uses proprietary photographic anthropometric measuring techniques. Calculate Body Fat percentage, BMI, BMR, Waist to Hip Ratio
• LeanScreen 3D - Capture and analyze your client in true 3D! This provides same measurements of LeanScreen 2D but adds circumferential measurements of your client! (Structure Sensor Required)
• WebExercises Platform integration for "Suggested Exercises" correctives based on findings (WebExercises Account Required!)
• Pain Diagram and general history of screenings
• Export to selected EHRs, Cloud Sharing, DropBox, Box, Excel for demographics of clients
• Customize email templates and PDF document text
• SyncScreen HIPAA Compliant Cloud Service multi-device backup and Sync (subscription)
*LeanScreen, SquatScreen, Comparison Module, Edit Report, SyncScreen, demographic export, pain diagram, SitScreen, 3D analysis are UPGRADE modules. App uses credits for assessments if not under subscription, the initial download comes with 25 credits. You will need to purchase additional credits or use subscription when you run out of credits. 3D Module is currently iPad only optional modules. You must have WebExercises account for Exercises Prescriptions.
Privacy Statement: http://postureanalysis.com/privacy-policy/
For more information on upgrades please go to http://PostureAnalysis.com
- Updated LeanScreen exam digitizing to the modern layout, like PostureScreen
- Fixed EHR connection time out
- Fixed iPhone layout for SitScreen
Ratings and Reviews
Great clinical app and research quality tool!
This a very professional posture analysis app. Yes it costs money, but you get what you pay for and this is very important for health care professionals. The app is constantly upgraded with new perks, analysis, and patient Ed features. I am a leading chiropractic researcher, educator and clinician. This app has been tested with independent studies for reliability and validity assessments for posture measurements. It is very surprising to me that a few other health care professionals want to use this app for patient documentation and patient outcomes but they expect the app to be “cheap” “or free”. Patients should realize that any doctor using a non researched tool and a free or cheap app to document their health — is likely cutting corners with their other outcomes, treatments and is likely scamming them with flawed assessments.
This Posture app is a must for true objective assessment, where both doctors and patients can be confident that they are getting a great assessment at an affordable price.
Great Clinical and Research Tool
I’ve been using detailed posture analysis systems for more than 20 years in private practice and research. I’m both a clinician, an educator, and a spine researcher. I’ve personally developed and tested many measurements of body posture. The PostureScreen system is simply the most efficient easy to use screen and research tool on the market for its price point. PostureScreen has been independently tested for reliability and validity of its measurements which is a huge selling point for anyone using posture measurements for health care purposes. Yes, the app is not free or “cheap” but nothing this good should be expected to be.
I’m surprised at some health care providers and some reviews I read about this software complaining that it was “expensive and a scam”. In my opinion, patients should steer clear of any health care provider, physician, etc that won’t spend $20-$60 on a tool that measures their respective health outcomes. Health care providers using cheap or free systems should be embarrassed to show patients these systems as part of any objective outcomes of treatment or diagnosis.
For health care providers wanting an easy to use, detailed, objective, reliable, and valid posture measurement system, PostureScreen is for you.
Dr. Deed Harrison
President CBP Seminars
President CBP NonProfit, inc.
Developer Response ,
Thank you Dr. Harrison for the feedback and compliments!
Long time user gives top reviews
I have a multi doctor chiropractic office and have been using PostureScreen since it first came out. It is a super great program and easy to use. Independent published research supports this app and it is easy for patients to understand. Options such as motion capture and exercise recommendations are awesome. The app can link with WebExercise for detailed home recommendations. As far as cost to use, it is about 10 cents per study. So inexpensive I wonder how it can be so low. On rare occasion when I have contacted tech support, they have always been responsive and helpful.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for feedback and compliments!
- PostureCo, Inc.
- 70 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © PostureCo, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Assessment Credits $14.99
- PostureScreen Unlimited $19.99
- 100 App Credits $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.