Pottery.ly is a super relaxing pottery game that allows you to create your own unique ceramics. You can shape your ceramics anyway you like, and you can choose which texture you would want them to be in. But it’s not over yet, you can even draw on it to make it truly a one of a kind masterpiece. Creating an amazing looking ceramic is a very relaxing and satisfying process, and the result can be even more accomplishing. You can share your works with your friends, or you can even share it on the Pottery.ly community to inspire others!
- Simple but powerful tools: the tools are not only very easy to use, but also allow you to create pottery of any shape, texture, and pattern.
- Awesome community: you can share your works or view others on the built in Pottery.ly community. Creativity is limitless!
- Super relaxing gameplay: Pottery.ly offers a truly relaxing, therapeutic, and pleasant gameplay experience that you can share with your friends and family.
Let’s play Pottery.ly now and start making your first ceramic masterpiece!
- Pottery.ly can be accessed for free. Free users have access to all the free content. The free version of APP may have interstitial, banner, and native Ads.
- You can purchase a weekly, monthly or annual subscription to unlock all content and remove Ads. Subscription to all features and content is offered within the App.
- Both free and subscriber only content is updated regularly.
- We offer weekly, monthly, and annual subscriptions.
- You can subscribe to an annual plan, a monthly plan or a weekly plan that comes with a free 3-day trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Setting after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom) Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039 . When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use content marked as Premium.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
Terms of Service : http://incolor.cc/en/agreement.html
Optimize the game experience
Enjoy the improved game!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and well made but subscription is $$$
This game is really fun! Making the pottery is relaxing and there are a surprising amount of options to choose from. However, most of the options are only for subscribers. The developers obviously need money to keep updating the app, but nine dollars a month is a bit much... Apple takes away a good percentage of the money from purchases made on apps within the App Store, so perhaps having a website to purchase a subscription on would be better. Honestly, I would much prefer to pay a flat fee up front than to continue paying monthly, but I don’t know if that would be too much to ask. Other than that, this is a very well made app and if you’re willing to spend the money it’s definitely worth it! ♡
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding! We offer a free application with an option to get all feature via subscription. And almost all of premium contents could be unlocked by watching ads. If you want to get all features, we offer the subscription for you ! Any problem please contact us on email ,we're willing to help you ! Anyway ,thanks for your feedback!
BEST APP EVER!
I love this app so much and I’ve only had it for two days but it’s the perfect time waster and just the perfect game. Some people say that the subscription is a problem but to me the subscription does not matter at all. Of course, you need the subscription for no adds and glass pottery, but if you would just like to make regular pottery and don’t mind adds it won’t bother you. In fact, when you want to draw on your pottery it says you need the subscription first. But right next to the subscription button is a button that tells you instead of buying the subscription you could just watch a video. The video actually helps because while watching the video, you could get something done or started while waiting. The app also gives people the chance to let their creativity run wild. The adds are short and hands-on and are not always all that boring. Yes, the adds to pop up at random times but again, a chance to do something else. People can like and comment in your pottery and if they say something rude about it, go to the settings button or just click on the person’s name and you can block him/her. Also, if you are having trouble creating the shape you would like, there are default shapes were you can get closer to the shape you want, easier. If you are thinking of downloading this app, DO! There are no bugs and it’s very fun. So happy to have this app!
The update completely pushed me away from using this app again m
I don’t like that you need to watch an ad now just to do a free pottery at all, even to do a premolded one. The ads to do free pottery changes my experience and liking of the app now because it’s unnecessary to make us watch ads just to do free pottery, and putting subscribe by it isn’t needed. Please put it back like it was before, because now I can’t use it anymore, the required ads just to do a free pottery made me stop using the app. I love the app and the way it was, now I can’t use it anymore and I can’t afford anything on it. I live on disability income monthly only, even if I had a few dollars left after paying all my bills I still wouldn’t subscribe because I only want the free stuff, I don’t need all the high tech stuff to do simple pottery like I was doing before you guys changed it all and ruined it badly.
Remove that requirement please and let us click on the plus to select what we want like it was before, not to watch ads just to make/decorate anything fir free, it really strays the good people like me who have been using it for months/loved it away from using it anymore because of the “free 1x video ads” just to do a free pottery.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EYEWIND LIMITED.
- 147 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © EYEWIND LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- weekly subscription $4.49
- monthly subscription $8.99
- yearly subscription $34.99
- level1 $5.99
- level2 $10.99
- level3 $21.99
- level4 $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.