This is your official guide to Powderhorn Resort, all at your fingertips.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Share your location on the mountain with friends, and see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. If you have an Apple Watch, record your runs as a workout and see your workout in the Health app. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to social media, or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news via social media posts.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Improved display of weather information.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice to have an app. Let’s keep innovating.
I like the tracking.
I like the access to discount tickets.
I like the cams (when they work).
I like the integration with game center, could be fun to compete with friends.
I like that ski patrol button is on the home page but it could be a little more obvious.
I wish you would integrate the lift ticket scanner data to show how many times my pass was scanned and at which lift. You could scan your ticket with the app to track it.
Would be nice to have season passes accessible on the app too.
Maybe a way to order food through the app (I know that’s a big ask)
The weather and snow pack data should always be visible on the home screen.
Overall this is a nice version 1 app. Keep working on it!
Tons O Fun
Great hill for the family and to learn how to ski. This is my first season on the Western slope and I bought a pass. Not sorry at all. Great bargain! The terrain will surprise you as Powderhorn doesn’t disappoint. Amazing tree skiing some good steeps and no crowds. The staff is fantastic, friendly, helpful and down to earth. If you want good snow without the attitude, crowds, and prices that equal a car payment, come check it out! I’m glad I did!
Love the app but need to work on web cams
The mountain top web cam shows amount of snow. Have you thought about painting the numbers black so the can be easily seen? Also the Flyer web cam is down more than it works.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- 75 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019-20 Resorts Tapped LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.