Telluride Ski Resort is your official guide to Telluride Ski Resort, all at your fingertips.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the Telluride trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook and other social media, or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and in the village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Telluride via the resort's Twitter feed.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Updated web cams.
Ratings and Reviews
Spoiled skiing Telluride since 1986
Love the simplicity of the App. Live in Ridgway. Start checking Lift/Trail operations at 430 in the morning. Leave for Telluride at 730am. Don’t know who is responsible for updating mountain conditions. I plan my day out on what’s open. Many times the App shows all lifts and trails operating. Understand the need for disclaimer for information depending on conditions. Disappointing when I get there, the lifts and hike to terrain are on delay. Safety is priority, like to see delay information as soon as resort knows.
Thanks for a great season
The tracking a friend option doesn’t work. Tried it on several phones with several different people. I like the trail map and snow reports though. Those function correctly.
This is a great app for tracking your stats and trail conditions, my only complaint is that my family has AT&T and the coverage is not that great on some of the mountain.
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- 60.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018-19 Resorts Tapped LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.