View,import and export your files, music, photos and videos more easily with PowerReader.
The PowerReader app is designed to work with PowerDrive accessories, the world’s leading external flash drive for iOS devices, certified MFi by Apple.
Quicker than quicker
- Launch the app with the least time, move or copy to another location or another with the least steps. Your jobs are done in a blink.
Access PowerDrive accessories from other app without launching the Lite app.
- With the full feature extension embedded with PowerReader.Saving a photo to accessories directly from Apple Photos app, fetching files in accessories directly from Microsoft Office apps,saving movies to accessories from third-party app like Thunder can be done without opening the PowerReader App.That’s astonishing!
Import photos and videos from your photo library to your PowerDrive Lite directly.
- Choose any of your photos or videos and move them to any location you want. You don’t need to copy to a local device and then move to external storage.
Manage files easily between Mac, PC and iOS devices.
- PowerDrive accessories are compatible with PC, Mac and iOS. Transferring your files from PC/Mac to your iPhone is now a piece of cake, via Lightning connector.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvement
Reduce size of the App
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes all the time!
This app would be great for iPhone users who own a micro SD card reader to transfer videos and pictures from a camera such as GoPro like me but this app just crashes all the time and I can export or transfer nothing. There is no app or reader that functions in this way for iPhone users. You’d think in 2018 we would have a way to insert a SD card or upload media from it onto our mobile devices..
Just fix the crashing on this app please! I bought the Smart Q reader for iPhone but this doesn’t work unless the app does.. why iPhone just doesn’t have a way to do it from its device is another mystery.
Thought this would be a great resource in the field to check GoPro videos and DSLR photos. Not so much... It's impossible to transfer a larger video file or even view the video without the app crashing. Even when transferring photos it crashes constantly. Extremely frustrated and disappointed in this product...
Won’t read reader
I just got the reader, it keeps telling me to connect it. It was already connected. I unplugged and reconnected and it still won’t pick it up. Uninstalled then reinstalled still won’t pick it up. I restarted the phone, still won’t pick it up. I’m returning everything.
The developer, Shenzhen Dianzhui Culture Technology Co., Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shenzhen Dianzhui Culture Technology Co., Ltd.
- 11.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © XINKER