Y-Disk Designed for you!
Y-Disk is the management software for USB disk made for iPhone. With Y-Dish APP, you can back up your photos and contacts from your iPhone easily. Also, your pictures and video taken by the iPhone can be saved to the USB disk directly. And your pictures, video and music saved in the USB Disk can also be played at the iPhone. The limited capacity of the phone is not a problem to you.
Functions of the Y-Disk:
1, View classified folders.
While check in the APP, you can find the photos, videos, music and folders from your phone or USB Disk. Y-Disk can support different files in different format, like pictures in gif, videos in mkv, audio in m4a, word, PPT ect.
2, File management
With Y-Disk APP, you can management your folders from USB Disk. Also, the APP can support different file arrangement and quick search of your folders, so that you can find what you need quickly. Y-Dish App will be the useful tools to your work.
3, Save pictures taken by phone direct in your USB Disk.
With Y-Disk App, you can save pictures and video taken by phone, without taken your phone capacity. You can take pictures and videos at any time, even if your phone capacity is limited.
4, Back up photos and contacts
With Y-disk App, you can back up your precious photos and contact lists even if insufficient storage space in iCloud. This is safe with your privacy. All your dates are under double protection with our USB Disk.
APP function optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
This app takes forever to load. I uploaded a few videos and the date was from 1984. I wasn’t even born in the 1900s. This needs to be fixed. Especially since it is the only app the works with the flash drive. The videos that I upload to the flash drive don’t even come out clear. They are all glitchy. Every time I go to watch the video on the flash drive it kicks me right off. This is the worst thing ever. The least the creators could do is fix the really bad issues with this. I mean seriously, where is the effort that this app desperately needs?!? All these issues explain why this app has an average of 2 STARS.
Edit: this app is still not working and now whenever I plug in the USB plug it says this phone doesn’t recognize this accessory.
If this doesn’t get fixed WITHIN 1 WEEK of me WRITING this REVIEW, I WILL make this a ONE STAR review. 😡😠😡
1) First off, this is a Chinese CCP company so they are stealing data from your phone starting the moment you sync their app to the usb. Apple states that this company does not have privacy settings. This warning in the AppStore listing.
2) Secondly, the User Interface is not intuitive so searching online for instructions takes time before getting things going. Their internet presence and customer service is severely lacking, to the point that the developer contact form within the app does not allow you to see the words you are typing. If your auto-correct mistakenly changes your email address while typing, you won't know because you only see a cursor moving while text is invisible.
3) Last but not least, I purchased this software to transfer data and documents from my computer to my phone. However, the usb and software does not allow the transfer of documents into a phone's file storage, the app is not recognized by the phone as a file source, and files on the usb can not be attached to emails or shared. The documents are locked in the usb.
Not being able to reach customer service, I'm posting my review to see if someone will respond here. If not, I will delete their app, remove their spyware, reformat the usb and use it as a standalone flash drive.
Doesn’t work as intended
First I want to apologize to the app creator for leaving a negative review before trying it out. That being said I bought the 64 GB version under the impression I was buying Iflash, and when I plug-in the device it shows that my phone has no service for some reason even though the service is still functional also it only detected my most recent pictures six in total doesn’t find any videos or anything else that it claims to do. I’m using iPhone SE And the app says it works on this device however it clearly does not work as intended I’m not able to use most of the functions so what’s up with that? That’s why I give this a one star rating however I am more than willing to change that to a five star if somebody can help me figure this issue out. Update, I just explored the app a little bit more and it deleted everything I had saved to it and now it’s saying that there’s nothing on it. That was a waste of money in my opinion I’m not sure who is to blame whether it’s the creator of the app or the flash drive itself.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 亚伟 罗
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Y-Disk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.