Record Audio. Import Apple Music and Audio Files. Loop your songs, take notes, organize, curate, teach.
The most comprehensive and advanced playback manipulation app available in the app store. Give your practice routine an upgrade, with the ability to slow down, speed up and loop sections of songs. Record audio directly using the app. Import any song available from your local apps or your iTunes library. Take advantage of iOS Airplay or Bluetooth to music to your devices. Break your songs down into the parts that matter to you. Loop the bridge at slower or faster speeds and master songs faster with this full featured practice app tailored for musicians.
- Slow down the tempo of any imported songs.
- Record audio, notate, listen, and repeat.
- Organize and curate your library of practice songs.
- Import files from any iOS application using standard iOS File Picker
- Import iTunes and Apple Music songs
- Loop sections of songs
- Share recordings with other iOS applications, friends or family
- Drag and drop to re-order songs
- Long press for new iOS contextual actions menu
- Add status icons and notes to every section of the song you've set.
- Dynamically change the repeat/loop range of the song without having to re-mark your range.
- See audio on the home screen while the application is in the background.
- Notate songs, assign status icons to them.
- Long press a song and press "Send to Top" to send a song straight to the top of the list.
Fixed freezing / infinite loopback issue in more recent iOS versions.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but still needs some polish
Overall this is a great app and is very intuitive to use. There are some aspects that still need work.
1. It would be very helpful if there was an option to keep the screen active and not dim and then sleep. As it is, I continually have to unlock my phone if I don’t touch the screen every so often.
2. There is a bug with the speed setting. Sometimes when my phone sleeps and I then unlock and go back into the app, the speed has reset to normal speed (I had it set at a slower setting).
Even so, this is a very useful app. Fix the aforementioned issues and it gets five stars.
Developer Response ,
Hey there NXJ, thanks for using Practice Player!
I appreciate the feedback. I’ll look into the speed setting and see about fixing it, and also an option to keep the screen on. The now playing center on the lock screen has some controls which should work for some things, but I can see the useful-ness of the full UI staying available the entire time.
Perfect app for me!
I’m a dance teacher and this tool is perfect to practice dancing to particular parts of a song, and repeating. I love the way I can import my iTunes music and keep the song segments saved . Also I like that I can use Bluetooth to play the tracks, unlike the other loop app I was using which did not enable Bluetooth . For anyone having similar use , this has been a great find for me and I’d highly recommend it!
App drops songs from imported playlists
I was really attracted to this app for the features it had but after using it for an hour I’m really disappointed with it. The app keeps dropping songs imported from Apple play. I have uploaded a 9 song playlist several times in the past hour. The app keeps dropping the songs, and I have to delete the playlist and upload them again. This has happened 5 times in the past hour. This is very frustrating because I love the features of this app and hope you can get it fixed. I even upgraded to the ultimate version and still have issues. As is right now, I would not recommend this app.
Developer Response ,
Dcat, sorry to hear that apple music song import isn’t working. I’ve had this report from other users but haven’t made it around to fixing it quite yet. If you’d have time to reach out to me via the app contact, I’d love to know if you have any restrictions on cellular data usage for the music app or for practice player, or any other restrictions you believe may be impacting this feature. Apple frequently breaks their APIs too. So sometimes stuff gets fixed with new iOS releases.
Thanks for the report.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Meatloaf For Everyone LLC
- 37.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Copyright Meatloaf For Everyone LLC 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Imports and Points $4.99
- iTunes, Audio Files and Points $3.99
- Unlimited iTunes Imports $1.99
- Unlimited Split Points $1.99
- Imports and Points $2.99
- Imports and Points $7.99
- Imports and Points $6.99
- Imports and Points $5.99
- Imports and Points $3.99
- Imports and Points $1.99