- Free !! No Ads !! No Privacy hassle !!
- Nepali games, drawing board, Nepali dictionary, puzzle, animal sounds, and more
- No internet required after initial download.
Prakash Nepali Barnamaala lets you learn and understand basic Devanagari/Nepali language using reading, writing and listening. Designed for all ages, this app has Devanagari/Nepali vowels, consonants, words, numbers, and phrases; along with basic Nepali adage, idioms, and proverbs along with few classic Nepali poems. An efficient app to teach your child learn Nepali fast through reading, writing and listening. You can also write and draw on the screen themselves to implement what they have learned and be more creative.
* कखग: Read, pronounce and write Nepali with vowels and consonants in Devanagari script.
* Illustrated Images related to alphabets helps learning more fun.
* Understand complex Nepali with - Barhakhari, (ka, kaa, ki, kii) compound/mixed (tra, pra, ndh) and legged letters (k, kh, g).
* Select your favorite color to write, draw characters and draw pictures. Drawing app shortcut opens up to clean white board, with color selection menu.
* १२३४: Read Devanagari/Nepali numbers from 1 to 100.
* Read multiplication tables from 1 to 100 in Nepali and English
* Understand basic Nepali Unit measurement of weight, area, notations.
-- Intermediate Learning
* Words with audio file, for anyone interested in reading and listening to Nepali words.
* Learn words associated with days of week (दिनहरु), months (महिनाहरू), seasons (मौसम), time in Nepali
* Learn words of family, friends, relatives and important post/position in Nepali.
* Learn major colors(रंगहरु), animals (जनावरहरु), birds (चराहरु), plants (बिरुवाहरु र फुलहरु), flowers (फुलहरु), Nepali food (खानेकुरा) and vegetables (तरकारीहरु) in Nepali Language.
* Offline Nepali Dictionary with about 7500+ most commonly used Nepali words and its meaning along with sentences.
Features for Travelers and Non Nepali speaker
* Phrases with audio recordings for easy understanding.
* Learn phrases associated with travel, lodging, emergency, technology, health and food.
Features for School Children learning Nepali
* Lyrics and Audio to Nepali National Anthem.
* List of lyrics to simple Nepali baby songs. (some with song audios)
* Read and Understand 100 most popular Nepali adage (Gaon Khane Katha),
* Read and Understand 50 most popular Nepali proverbs (Ukhaan) and idioms (Tukka).
* List of Nepali National - (like - bird, animal, color)
* Read prominent poems (कविताहरु), by few select prominent Nepali poets like Laxmi Prasad Devkota, Bhanu Bhakta, Moti Ram Bhatta.
* Free Drawing Board (चित्रकला) with Save function - your child will be able to draw, scribble, and even implement what they've learned.
* Play games such as Quiz based on various choosable topics, and Picture Puzzle games
* Basic General Knowledge about Nepal.
* Requires no internet, after initial download.
* Most of the Devanagari/Nepali script can be copied to clipboard for sharing.
* Full of awesome graphics and artworks.
* No Advertisement, No Bloatware.
Twitter: @askPyare and @momobites
Privacy Statement: https://momobites.com/mobile-app-privacy-policy/
Thanks for using Prakash Nepali Barnamaala !!
Here's whats changed in 2.3.52
- New - Settings page added
- New - Color Theme (hariyo ban) added
- New - Puzzle Games added - Nepali pictures
- New - Device TTS audio turned on for Dictionary Words
I appreciate all of your feedbacks and ratings. Thank you for helping me make Barnamaala even better.
Ratings and Reviews
My almost three year old daughter has been using the app for quite sometime and she often comes back to it. It might have helped that I keep the app in front and center, but I also I know she doesn’t engage in apps that aren’t interesting to her. She loves to press the letters and words in this app and loves hearing them. In a way, it has helped strengthen what we’re trying to teach at home. We recently discovered the tracing feature and love it! With multiple ways to practice, I know we can keep her engaged with this app for years to come. I believe this app will be an important tool to teach her Nepali. Thank you for keeping it free!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Working on new materials to add for winter 2020 update.
One of the most helpful apps when learning Nepali! It is especially useful for children who are struggling with learning Nepali. It can also be used for people who want to learn a new language or people who may have already known Nepali but however started to forget. This app makes learning Nepali much easier and will support all people when trying to learn Nepali! It has helped my children in many ways, thank you for this app. It is a must have!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for support. I am constantly trying to improve upon and add new features. I will adding few more stuff on February update. Cheers.
This is a great app for beginners. Love the design and has so many features. Impressed by the constantly added features, now with dictionary functions too. Love the puzzle game, though i think more Nepali images would be better here.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Prashant Khatiwada
- 137.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Prashant Khatiwada
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.