PrayerMate helps you be faithful in prayer for the people and causes you care about.
Every day, PrayerMate will select a person or topic that you've entered from each of your main categories (perhaps "My family" or "My small group at church") and show them to you as a series of index cards - then just swipe between them to pray. It brings together prayer points you've entered manually, regular updates from a whole host of Christian charities and churches, PDF prayer letters and daily prayer pointers from "Operation World".
Prayer is one of the greatest privileges for the person of faith, and yet most of us wish we were better at it. Now when you say to someone "I'll pray for you!" you can make sure you follow it up.
* Intuitive index card interface lets you swipe between the day's topics
* Set up your own personal categories and subjects to suit the way you pray
* Subjects can be entered manually or directly from your address book contacts - no typing necessary!
* Privately share prayer requests with others in a trusted small group
* Subscribe to online prayer diaries, with content from organisations such as London City Mission, Open Doors, UCCF The Christian Unions, Church Society and numerous local churches (including your own if you like!)
* Operation World "country of the day" feed
* Get the Church of England Collect for the Day automatically
* Gallery of downloadable prayers, plus "Take Words With You" scriptural prayer builder
* Attach photos and PDFs to prayer points
* Import/Export via Dropbox
* Optional daily alarm clock to remind you to pray
* Prayer points can be scheduled by date, day of the week/month, or just whenever they haven't been prayed for in a while
* PIN code feature for added privacy
* Email or message the people you're praying for from within the app, or email prayer points to a group of friends
* Built-in help system
Become a PrayerMate Patron
PrayerMate is free to use but you maybe optionally sign up for a subscription to Become a PrayerMate Patron to support the continued development of the app through the "Settings" tab. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew (either every month or every year, depending on the subscription type you choose) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. In return you will receive access to additional colour scheme options so long as your subscription is active. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iOS app store settings after purchase.
Full terms and conditions at https://www.prayermate.net/pages/app_terms_conditions
Improved compatibility with latest iOS versions.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this great app!
This app has been so helpful for praying intentionally and consistently. I love the biblical prayers and how easy it is to start praying! It’s great that it rotates between my prayer lists and subjects; that keeps my prayers from becoming too rote and predictable. I also love that you can add a picture of the person you are praying for. It really helps me to have true empathy when I’m praying rather than just saying words. The prayer plans are so well written and helpful and there are so many to choose from!
It would be awesome if it linked easily to scripture, or even a topical bible when adding a prayer card ... maybe even youversion?
I wouldn’t mind more addictive things like a happy sound and some confetti thrown across the screen when I finish praying or some notification badges. Technology is vying for everyone’s attention.
It would also be awesome to be able to check some prayers as “answered” instead of just archived... that feels like I’m throwing away something valuable. 😳 I’d love to be able to see all my answered prayers somewhere in the app!
Fantastic app and so so helpful! Thank you for making it! Cannot believe it’s free! What a blessing!
Clearing my mind
This year I am after all these years of being saved, in a position where I must pray for my church, for my family and myself. I’m thrust into leadership, and I have felt so in adequate up that point. But I have found so much more joy in prayer this year than in all the years of my salvation. I am grateful to PrayerMate because it helps me focus. Early in the morning or late at night, my mind is very busy with all types of thoughts. Using PrayerMate helps me to block out all those things. Prayer is not a task for me anymore. Prayer is necessary, my joy, my power, my battle. I’m hurting the devil, and I intend to do as much damage as possible until the end.
No more guilt over a LONG prayer list
Thank you developers for a tool which I have come to depend upon. Overwhelming is how I often described prayer and that caused me to neglect prayer and be superficial more often than not. After a bit of a learning curve on what works best for me within PrayerMate, I am released from the feelings of being overwhelmed. I now sincerely look forward to what is on my Prayer List for today & can let go of the guilt that followed me before. I rest assured that each person and/or request God has placed upon my heart is written down & will come up on the Prayer List in due time. I am grateful for this powerful tool!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discipleship Tech
- 35.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Discipleship Tech
- In-App Purchases
- Become a Patron (Pay Monthly) $0.99
- Become a Patron (Pay Annually) $10.99
- PrayerMate Patron $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.