Introducing ATracker - Managing your time, beautifully.
One tap to start / stop time tracking, with minimal configuration. Fully customisable user interface. It's a fresh way to organise your day… within a few taps.
So, what are you waiting for? Organise your time today with ATracker.
ATracker is a clean and minimalistic way to track:
- repetitive daily routine at work
- homemaking tasks
- baby or child daily activities
- hobby projects
- or any activity people want to track and control
- Intuitive and elegant interface with customisable skin.
- Start and stop activity by just one tap.
- Able to keep notes for each activity entry.
- Set alarm for activities. Alarm will sound even app is not running!
- Overview of today's activity on the main tab.
- Activity timer does not stop even the application is not running or your iPhone / iPod touch is in sleep mode.
- Complete activity log. Show activity at any given date. Add missed or modify existing activity.
- Full customisation of activities with hundred of icons to choose from. You can also customise the color of the activity
- Group tasks by categories and allow user to filter tasks by category on "Today" tab
- Statistic reports in bar chart and pie chart.
- Gesture support
- iPad Multitasking support with Split View and Slide Over.
- Apple Watch support
- Siri shortcuts
ATracker supports sync and access with web portal (https.//ATracker.pro) with auto-renewable subscription. This add-on is optional, it provides web access to ATracker services besides the app.
• ATracker subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plan pricing may vary by country.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service: https://atracker.pro/atracker_TOS.html
Life is precious and so is your time. ATracker helps you managing your daily tasks in a simple and elegant way! One tap to start / stop time tracking, with minimal configuration. Fully customisable user interface. It's a fresh way to organise your day… within a few taps.
So, what are you waiting for? Organise your time today with ATracker.
Amazing for school - This App has done wonders for managing my time for various classes and extracurriculars as well as keeping myself honest when I say I'm studying. It has dramatically improved my work habits.
Accurate task list and time spent.- I provide support services and when I arrive on site I often get more tasks assigned to me. I enter a simple description and start the timer. My weekly billable a have jumped 20%, much more accurate task list of work performed. I love this app.
It works! - I love this app. It provides a great way to effectively manage my time. It has all i need. Thank you for creating this beautiful masterpiece developer :)
Just what I was looking for. - I'm very pleased with the interface and features of this app - it is exactly what I was looking for. Something to measure the amount of time (wasted) on tasks and a summary of said time for each task each day. I also like the simple and uncluttered design
Dear Customers, your ratings help me continuously improving this app. If you like Atracker - please rate it in the AppStore, and share it via FB or Twitter. thank you!
- Allow user to filter on task / tag & tag code in "History" tab.
- Allow user to select multiple codes for Dropdown tag.
- Improvement on PDF generation for piechart.
- Roll back the changes for the repetitive alarm, so it works if Dropbox sync or web sync is enabled.
- Various bug fixes .
Ratings and Reviews
Most Productive App I Have Ever Owned
Quite possibly the best productivity app I have ever owned. The seamless integration with my calendar and one button reporting is perfect. I am an industrial engineer and wear 8 hats... literally... my time is very important while I am at work and I need to spend it on the right things at the right times. After spending 30 min and setting up custom active tasks, I was up and running. I also have an Apple Watch and have it setup to where I do not even need to pull out my phone. I could never tell managment where my time went because daily operations were that chaotic for me. Now... I know where my time has been and can simply produce a report and show managment exactly what and where I have been. This has been an overnight success for me but it also gets better with age. I have been looking for an app like this for a long time. I am looking into the desktop version as well. I really could go in and on but I just don’t have the time haha.
Phenomenal time tracking app
It requires a slight learning curve but once you know how to use it, it’s extraordinarily powerful. I once saw a show between two very successful and accomplished people. They thought they had incredibly productive lives until they started tracking their time carefully and minutely. It was then they realized how much time was lost to unproductive endeavors. Social media, anyone?
My life has vastly improved using this app. I am more laser focused and aware of how my time is spent and can now warn myself when I see myself beginning to waste time.
What you will find is how much time in a day you actually do have to accomplish your goals and those outside excuses you used before are really inside excuses. And now what are you going to do when you look at the mirror and realize it’s not your job, the kids, and your commute that are keeping you from achieving your goals, whatever they may be.
Easy to use, easy to personalize
I have to admit that I downloaded this app because when DH comes home and says "what did you do all day" it makes me consider homicide.
So instead of going to hail for murder, I downloaded a handful of apps that I could use to show him every minute of my day is busy. Out of all the apps, this one is my favorite. I got rid of all the other ones. This one lets me pick colors and icons for my activities and I can add activities as I go through the day or ex post facto. I can make things as specific or vague as I want--which is important to me.
More than showing DH that I don't eat fritos and watch soaps all day, it is really helping me analyze and see where I could be more effective in time management. You can even set alarms to remind you to do things. Although this is not a feature I currently use, I appreciate that it is there in case I decide to use it later.
- WonderApps AB
- 78.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 WonderApps AB
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock full version $4.99
- Web portal subscription $2.99
- Web portal subscription $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.