Life is precious and so is your time. And keeping that in mind, ATracker is here to help you achieve more of your goals, build a sustainable habit, and boost your productivity to a new height.
ATracker is a simple yet very powerful time tracking app and productivity tool that allows you to use it with minimal setup. Having a track of your precious time has never been easier with our one-tap to start/stop time tracking. As the leading time tracking app, ATracker also offers bar or pie charts showcasing where your time went.
Lots of features for self-development
The fully customizable user interface allows you to turn this habit tracker into your own. The tracking app also comes with the option of categorizing tasks with tags; data export; sync data between multiple devices for the shortest path towards self-improvement and the perfect boost of productivity.
It's a fresh way to organize your day and make the most out of it … with just a few taps.
ATracker is a clean and minimalistic approach to,
• Track time of different tasks and projects at work
• Track time of School studies and projects
• Track time of Exercises
• Track time of Socializing
• Track time of Homemaking tasks
• Track time of Baby or child daily activities
• Hobby projects
• Or any activity people want to track and control
We believe that time tracking should be effortless.
Here are some of the key features ATracker offers
• Start and stop tracking a task with just one tap.
• Overview of today's time spending on the Today tab.
• Interactive goal system for self-improvement.
• Complete activity log. Show activities on any given date. Add missed or modify existing activity.
• Customization of activities with hundreds of unique icons to choose from. You can also color code the activities for a personalized time tracking experience.
• Ability to keep notes for each task entry.
• Statistics showed in bar charts and pie charts.
• Group tasks by tags and allow users to filter tasks by tag on the Today tab, as well as aggregate the data by tag in reporting.
• The activity timer does not stop even when the application is not running, or your mobile is in sleep mode.
• Set alarm for activities. The alarm will sound even when the app is not running.
• Widget to see your data on-screen at all times.
• Gesture support
• Full customization of UI with more skins and allow the user to use their own image as background.
With an only one-time investment, you will get to enjoy,
- No Ads.
- Unlimited tasks
- Data export with PDF and CSV file.
- Able to keep notes for each task entry.
- Full customization of UI with more skins and allow user to use own image as background.
With web subscription, ATracker supports sync across multiple devices. It also provides web access to ATracker services besides the app. This add-on is optional.
• ATracker subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plan pricing may vary by country.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Visit https://support.wonderapps.se or contact us at email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://atracker.pro/atracker_TOS.html
Life is precious and so is your Time. So, stop wasting your time and organize your life the right way NOW.
- UI improvement
- Dropbox Sync logic improvement
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Perfectly simple time tracking
This app is the best. Exactly what I wanted. I filled in a million types of “tasks” (I put in : talking in the phone, talking to family, texting, emailing, studying, and more) and then just click between the millions of options I put in to track my time. I’m not sure if I just haven’t figured it out yet but it looks like I can’t track two things at the same time if I am “multi-tasking”. But it is a good reminder that I can’t actually do two things at once and I can see what one thing I am actually doing more than the other. I used this obsessively for a few days and kind of burned out. If I can remember to use it it’s great. I think I need to find a balance with it. Maybe delete or simplify the amount of tasks I have (group them). It won’t be as specific but it’ll be easier to use. I’m going to see if there is an iwatch version of it. Having to constantly take out my phone to switch what I’m tracking is a little weird/annoying because I do a million things a day and taking it out in front of other people feels a bit rude. But it’s still amazing. It also helps keep me motivated. Really. I’m super grateful for the other reviews. They describe it really well. Thanks guys!
Simple and effective.
This is the only app I have ever written a review for. I downloaded probably 25 different apps for the purpose of tracking my time, this one wins in a landslide. I use the one time payment slightly upgraded version, but even for just the base version it’s worth the subscription. After taking some time to set up, all it takes is one tap to change tasks. If I forget to change tasks all day, I spend just a few minutes at the end of the day to catch up. Probably 5 times faster than using the original calendar app. The reporting is great too. Being able to see how my time is being spent on individual tasks, comparing them with other tasks, grouping tasks together and comparing them, it’s the whole nine yards. In the two months I have used it, I been able to get to a place where I am spending almost all of my time wisely. From 40+ hours a week playing video games and watching TV, to about 5 and still going down. Obviously that took some doing, but if you are motivated, this is the best app to help you spend ALL of your time well.
Most Productive App I Have Ever Owned
Quite possibly the best productivity app I have ever owned. The seamless integration with my calendar and one button reporting is perfect. I am an industrial engineer and wear 8 hats... literally... my time is very important while I am at work and I need to spend it on the right things at the right times. After spending 30 min and setting up custom active tasks, I was up and running. I also have an Apple Watch and have it setup to where I do not even need to pull out my phone. I could never tell managment where my time went because daily operations were that chaotic for me. Now... I know where my time has been and can simply produce a report and show managment exactly what and where I have been. This has been an overnight success for me but it also gets better with age. I have been looking for an app like this for a long time. I am looking into the desktop version as well. I really could go in and on but I just don’t have the time haha.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WonderApps AB
- 127.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 WonderApps AB
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock full version $4.99
- Web portal subscription $2.99
- Web portal subscription $26.99