- UI refreshment, re-designed layout for History tab according to feedback from users .
- Allow user to hide "Create Task" button on "Today" tab.
- ATracker has added more vibrant style for running task on 'Today' tab. User can switch between 'New' and 'Original' style in settings
- Allow user to switch between light and dark theme from 'Today' tab
- Allow user to create new task from 'Today' tab
- Allow user to configure what to be displayed on header section on 'Today' tab, or hide it totally to show more tasks
- In pie chart report, user can tap the 'Details' button in the middle of the chart to open the full task entry list and tap the legend part to open the list for that item
- Support week and month date period in pie chart report, beside current 1 / 7 / 30 days and custom date ranges
- Clarifies the difference among free / Pro / Premium subscription options.
- Various UI changes to make ATracker easier to use
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Helps me understand
A common issue amount people with FASD have symptoms of ADHD. One of the common symptoms of ADHD is not understanding time and not being able to move. That’s allot of people who need help with time and motivation! With the help of a reminder, I use this apps graphs to track how long I work on doing homework against how long I’m in class, how long I surf the web or sitting on the coach doing nothing vs. how much time I have been active. And since it posts to my calendar, I can get a general sense of what caused me to be sedentary. When reading my diary about those days when I did nothing, I begin to understand and create new objectives for myself.
I bought the Pro. Version,, short for professional. Great app, but you have room to grow. Show me the feature or a higher and enhanced ATRACKER of formatting and exporting into Apple numbers app. or excel. Then I’ll give you a five star rating.
But good job so far
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using ATracker!
For export the data to Number or Excel, please tap the export button on the top right of the piechart / bar chart report. you can either save the CSV file to Apple "Files" app or send as attachment via email. That CSV file can be opened by Numbers and Excel. If you Numbers / Excel uses different date time format, you can configure them in ATracker settings as well.
Please have it try!
I have used this app to track my daily life since December 2015. I record how much time I spend at school, work, working out, on Reddit, gaming, watching movies, etc.
I used to-do lists for a long time and kept switching which one I used, trying to find one that felt satisfying to mark something off the list. The problem with to-do lists is that they don't incentivize you to do one task that would take as long as three; so at the end of the day, you may look back and think you've only gotten one thing done. With A-tracker, I've switched my way of thinking. I've been able to use my time more effectively and look back on my day/week/month and see where I need to make improvements.
The Siri Shortcuts implementation is wonderful. It makes it that much easier to track my time. Being able to tell Siri “I’m commuting now” or adding it to a bigger shortcut is amazing. Makes tracking my time almost frictionless.
Wonderful app. If you want to figure out how you're spending the 24 hours you're getting every day, this is the app for you.
If you track your time you need this application. It will email you an excel spreadsheet summarizing your time for the week. This application is fantastic and easy to use. It is a must for anyone that needs to report out their time by task. It reports out your time into an excel spreadsheet. This app has saved me a lot of time trying to submit my time cards for work. I would however like the ability to maintain the tasks in an excel spreadsheet and be able to import the tasks into the app rather than having to type each task in manually. Hopefully in a future update.
- WonderApps AB
- 75.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 WonderApps AB
- In-App Purchases
- Web portal subscription $26.99
- Web portal subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.