Precise Petcare is cloud-based software for pet sitting businesses. The app is for sitters, managers and clients of companies that use Precise Petcare.
• Convenient access to your account
• Access all features and functionality available in the web version
• Receive push notifications (the events that trigger push notifications will be configured by your manager/provider)
• View your schedule and accept, decline, confirm, arrive and complete visits (actual actions depend on the company settings)
• Create Pet Care Journals for your visits (if your company uses journals)
• View client and pet information for visits on your schedule
• Full-walk GPS tracking including a Live Map (if your company uses GPS tracking)
• Offline mode for My Schedule, allowing you to perform actions and add/update Journals while disconnected from the internet
• Comprehensive scheduling tools, including ongoing (recurring) visits, conflict notifications and a Live Sitter Map
• Communicate with staff and clients via Pet Care Journal comments (if enabled), visit notes or in-system Messages
• Invoicing and payment tracking
• Configure your company settings and branding
• View your schedule, request new services and request cancellation of existing services
• Update your information and add pets
• View your Pet Care Journals and a gallery of all photos taken of your pets (if your pet care provider uses journals)
Ratings and Reviews
Love that there’s an app now, but still glitchy!
The app makes uploading photos and writing pet journals so much easier! It’s also really useful to get push notifications about additions/cancellations/etc. rather than having to check my email or go on the website.
However, a few things: 1) It still crashes a good amount. 2) It logs me out randomly (and pretty often), so I have to log in a bunch of times throughout the day. 3) I’d also like to be able to edit arrival/departure times when I write my journals. 4) There are lots of minor aspects that the website has that the app is lacking at this point.
It’s still a new app and has a ways to go, but overall it has been really useful!! I’m excited for the app to progress and keep updating!
Please fix these things
1. Icons on top for clocking in and notifications are too close to the top and therefore too difficult to select.
2. Can’t upload pix in IOS at all.
3. When there’s a weaker signal the app will not refresh and then when does you lose all data.
4. Animal icons are only useful IF ONLY the icons relative to the care are showing. For example, if a client has two cats, dog, outside bird feeders and a fish, why would all of these icons be illuminated on a midday walk for the dog? Only the information that is relative to that visit should show. Too much info is not always better.
Good app, needs lots of improvements
I love that there’s an app, it’s so convenient but can sometimes be a pain. It crashes regularly, logs me out so I have to log back in, won’t post my journals once I send them, and sometimes it will completely reset a visit for me that i already completed.
I wish it came with features like choosing multiple photos at a time for the journal or having the option to delete one photo instead of having to restart the entire journal if you accidentally put the wrong one up.
it’s a good app, and it’s new but it could definitely use some improvements.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Precise Services, Inc.
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Precise Services, Inc.