Named one of 10 Best iPhone Apps and featured by InStyle, The Guardian, Brit & Co, and many more!
Glow Nurture is the world’s most advanced and comprehensive pregnancy tracker. Powered by data, designed for simplicity, this app rewrites the rules for what a pregnancy app should be. It is completely customizable so that we nurture YOUR pregnancy and your baby.
• Customize your experience for your pregnancy and your baby.
• Alerts and insights based on the data you enter, resulting in a healthier pregnancy.
• Thousands of daily pregnancy articles about what to expect of maternity and your baby.
• Beautiful charts and innovative symptoms tracker.
• Community and Partner support.
• Integrated with Jawbone and MyFitnessPal and Apple’s Health App.
+ Unlock next-level health awareness & community involvement with Glow Premium!
• Email yourself a PDF of all your pregnancy symptoms, weight, medication and other health data.
• Postpartum support - as we recognize importance of the ‘4th trimester’.
• Miscarriage support - as we also recognize that as many as 1 in 5 pregnancies end in loss.
• Reminders for your appointments and medication.
• Daily updates on your pregnancy and your baby’s size.
• Fetal development images: see what your expecting baby looks like each day.
• Photo sharing of that gorgeous baby bump.
• Hospital Bag and Baby Registry checklist.
• Trimester-specific pregnancy tracker: daily log changes as pregnancy progresses and tells you what to expect of the next stage.
• Feedback on your health, expecting baby, and pregnancy symptoms with insights from trusted resources.
• Postpartum tracking including breastfeeding and pumping.
• Miscarriage tracking includes emotional well-being and unusual symptoms.
• Get support, pregnancy tips, maternity advice, and notes for expecting parents from the vibrant, warm and knowledgeable Glow Community.
• Once your postpartum period ends, continue your journey on Glow, the women’s health app.
• Don’t forget to download Glow Baby to log all aspects of your baby’s care.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Glow Nurture is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Glow Nurture Premium, you will unlock the following features:
Comparative Insights - “Is this normal?” Our data knows.
Exclusive new articles - Your next level pregnancy savvy.
Private messaging - Find and connect with Glow moms-to-be.
Custom profile - Stand out from the rest.
Premium support - No more lines for you.
SUBSCRIPTION AND PRICING TERMS
$23.99 for 3 months, first 3 months trial at $17.99
$47.99 for 1 year after 7 day free trial ($3.99/month)
$79.99 for lifetime
(subscription works across all Glow company apps!)
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, Glow yearly subscription is $47.99, monthly subscription is $7.99.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
CONNECT WITH US
Support - email@example.com
Hi ladies! Our mission is to help you improve your pregnancy health. So we've partnered with the best products & services to bring you some exclusive offers in our new feature called "Offers of the day"!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for those trying for before, during, and after pregnancy!
I have downloaded a few pregnancy apps and this one is by far the best. I like the daily info and log. I wish the log was easier to look back on and compare each day. The best part is the community. It is great to find thousands of woman like you in all sorts of aspects of your life with the different groups to join. It’s free! I don’t find there to be any significant bonuses for buying the premium membership. If I find a reason, I do think it would be worth it because of how great the app has been so far. I am a first time pregnant woman and his has been a lifesaver for all the info I’m desperate for while pregnant and preparing for baby. Highly recommend for any expecting mother or someone trying to conceive.
Great pregnancy tracking!
This app is great for all the essential items you should track during your pregnancy. Some of my favorite features are the time lapse photo feature built right into the app, the fact that you can add your own supplements and have it remind you to take them daily, and the water tracker. I also love how there are several articles every day that correspond with what’s going on in your body and with baby. It makes learning about pregnancy much more manageable and fun for a first time mom because you’re learning about it in real time! I do wish there was a way to turn off the community feature within the app, simply because I don’t like that it always gives me notifications there for things I have no interest in or haven’t previously interacted with. I have asked questions to the community and gotten great, helpful responses, but I just wish there was a way to mute the feature when I’m not using it. I also wish they had more moods in their mood tracker, but the ones they have are usually pretty inclusive and I can find one that’s close to what I’m actually feeling. Overall, a great app! Highly recommend buying the premium for all the features!
Developer Response ,
We're so excited to hear that you've been having a great time with your pregnancy using the Nurture app. We built those features to help women learn about pregnancy and to learn and track their personal experiences. It's great to hear that you've really made the most of the tracker, timelapse, ad article features! If you'd like to share more specifics with us on how we can make this a 5-star experience for you and other Nurture users, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Great place to come together as women and uplift, help and support each other. Iv seen some negativity from the select special few who don’t realize this place is a place to be uplifting and if you have a hate filled comment, to keep to yourself. Even with that being said, it’s been a place where I know I can go, ask a question, and get a lot of honest and kind feedback. If you have any fears or questions about your pregnancy or TTC you can count on other women on here to help guide you and or calm you down. I gave it three stars because I REALLY don’t like that this app takes down any and all Ramzi theory posts, as if it’s a crime to be curious to know what this legitimate new theory is about. They say you can post anything that’s not hateful, fully naked or negative, yet they have preferences on what certain things you can post about. This has been a common occurrence Iv noticed when it comes to gender guessing in ultrasound pictures. Although I understand that the makers of this app may not support the curiosity of that theory, it’s still something most women do because they’re just excited about their pregnancy and it’s fun. So, they really need to get over themselves with that one.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. We will take this feedback into consideration for future updates! If you have anything else you’d like to add, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com! Thanks!
Glow Support Team
- Glow, Inc.
- 210.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Glow, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Glow Premium $7.99
- Premium Pregnancy Tracker $47.99
- Glow Lifetime Premium $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.