Download Preside for calm control of your email.
Preside is a full featured email client that allows you to perform all of your email management from your mobile device. No more waiting to get back to the desktop for organizing, assigning categories, sending or doing anything else with an email. No more reading emails twice.
Preside improves your productivity and gives back valuable time. With Preside, you can file emails in seconds, even if you have thousands of folders. Preside gives YOU complete control by allowing you to optimize the app to exactly match your email management style.
Preside is real email. It can do anything a desktop email client can do.
Check out these awesome features:
• Files emails in seconds with predictive filing
• Move emails between accounts
• Copy emails & folders
• Search for destination folders by name
• Shake-to-undo previous filing action
• Batch deletes and moves
• File to favorite folders instantly
• Swipe to file
• Expand & collapse folders
• Find folders by searching
• Add, move, rename, & delete folders
• Off-line operation for later synchronization
• Universal Inbox, Unread, & custom 'Smart' folders
• Show all folders/labels for email
• Mark read/unread
• Batch processing
• Custom multi-step actions
• HTML rich composer
• Always bcc option
• Inline images
• Send attachments from iCloud, Dropbox, & more
• Offline, full-text email search
• Search by date, sender, subject, or anything else
• Perform actions on search results
• Stored searches
• Search history
Tags & Categories
• Assign Exchange categories to emails
• Tag emails with IMAP Keywords
• Browse categories
• Show all emails for a category
• Show all cagetories in email
• Color emails based on category
• Edit/Add senders to iOS contacts
• Quickly view all messages from any sender
• Search To's, From's, Cc's, & entire message.
Tasks & ToDos
• Add emails to iPhone Calendar
• Add emails Reminders, Exchange/Outlook & Toodledo
• Add emails to OmniFocus, Appigo Todo, Things, The Hit List, Evernote, Drafts, Notebooks & more
• Manage tasks in Reminders, Exchange/Outlook, & Toodledo
• Configurable swipe actions
• Over 20 different color themes
• Quickly change multiple options using Presets
• Make the app look exactly like the iOS app
• Configurable buttons, fonts, & everything else
• Split Screen Multi-Tasking
• Multi-pane layout
• Single-tap predictive filing
• Drag and drop
• Personalized layout options
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Enhanced for 3D Touch
• iOS Share extension support
• S/Mime encryption
• Email threading with conversation view
• Defer/Snooze emails
• Passcode lock with Touch ID
• Pull to sync
• Speak emails
• Real-time sync progress
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
Please contact us for any & all support issues. We'll help you to get the app working the way you like.
Here's some more information that might be helpful:
• Preside stores all information directly on your phone.
• Our servers do NOT have access to your email or account information
• All email communication is between your device and your email account.
In app purchases
• Preside really is free. We hope you'll purchase Premium, which adds some cool features, but none of those are essential to using the app. Please visit our website at: preside.io to learn more about Premium.
• Office 365
• IMAP (gmail, Rackspace, Yahoo, AOL, Comcast, iCloud, & any other modern email account).
• POP3 (not recommended)
Former Blackberry users
• If you're missing features from your Blackberry that you'd like to see implemented in Preside, please contact us.
• Preside is fully private. Preside doesn't transmit emails or account information to our servers.
• FAQ links work again
• Dashboard thread view works again
• Fixed problem with 'NOT tags' searches
• Fixed issues creating a folder in Dropbox account
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A rich, well thought out email app
I think it's Preside for me.
* It's quite a rich and well though out email app, with a huge depth and breadth of features. It might take some getting used to, but it's worth the small effort involved if you like playing with apps and getting the most out of them.
* The developer is responsive and thorough in his responses.
* You not only can easily file emails in folders (the first thing I was looking for), you can also easily go to a folder using the folder search feature. That is super convenient.
* It has a proper "Send Again" like standard Apple Mail. You would be surprised at the number of iOS mail clients which don't have this important feature, including Outlook, Gmail, and Spark.
* The ability to customize the top bar and pop up in different contexts (reading Mail, composing) is great. You can add the tools you use and remove ones of less interest. I added the Thread feature to the top bar, which makes reading threads easier. And you can touch each item in a thread to see the full email in formatted detail.
* You can also customize the tab bar, which appears the same in different contexts. For example you can add inboxes there as an easy way to get back to inboxes from anywhere.
* Notifications allow you to set different actions when you long touch them. Clever.
There are a few things I'm going over with the developer, but as I said, he's very responsive
Solid Email App, Could Be Great
For years, I've wanted an email app that would download my entire email archive to my iPad and index it all. I had given up on that dream, and then I heard about Preside. That feature works *exactly* as I hoped it would, and its search easily beats every other email app I've tried. (I have over 70,000 emails in my twelve-year archive for the non-profit I work for, all in a plain vanilla IMAP account.) There are a few, small features lacking in this app (robust keyboard shortcuts, better handling of attachments, and automation—either via Shortcuts or a URL scheme), and if those were to be added, it would be a great email app.
It's easy to feel overwhelmed by the app on first launch, but all you need to do is take a little bit of time to explore the various settings. They also have a support page on their site that walks you through the options, and I found that very helpful. It took me a few weeks to get the app set up the way I wanted it to be.
I'm very happy that this app exists, and it's now my daily email driver.
Supports DEVONthink To Go natively
I have been looking for an iOS email client that could save emails to DEVONthink. Preside is the only email client I can find that supports DEVONthink natively and automatically. Once I found that out, I subscribed for a year. What’s nice is the subscriptions don’t auto renew. Well worth putting an annual calendar entry to remind to renew.
This email client for iOS takes some time to configure, and isn’t for everyone. I run a personal computer repair and consulting business and am well-versed in learning new software. It took me about a half hour of looking before I figured out what this program can do that none other can. And it will take me longer to really learn it. This is not a bug, for DEVONthink on the Mac is the same way; I’ve only scratched the surface of it. Any sufficiently complicated software requires learning to get full use of it.
- 158.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © GoodHumans 2014-2020
- In-App Purchases
- Preside Premium - 1 year subscription $24.99
- Preside Premium - 1 month subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.