Millions of events, concerts, and studio sessions have been mixed remotely on UC Surface. PreSonus put all our expertise and experience into designing the most intuitive and powerful remote-mixing software in the industry, and UC Surface 3.1 is the result. Designed to provide immediate access to everything you need when controlling your mix, while being instantly familiar, UC Surface will revolutionize the way you mix—from the audience perspective, where it matters most.
• Complete control of StudioLive® Series III mixers (S, Blue, and Rack models) and StudioLive AI-series mixers
• Intuitive multi-touch mix interface
• New User Profile management provides more granular permission control including max output level limit (StudioLive Series III only)
• Advanced Project and Scene management lets you store multiple mix scenes within a global Project folder (StudioLive Series III only)
• Capture 3.0 for macOS® and Windows® remote control
• Filter DCA groups and mix masters simplify large mixes
• Select Sync mode supports second screen workflows with channel overview and meter mode options
• Supported PreSonus Products: StudioLive 64S, StudioLive 32S, StudioLive 32SX, StudioLive 32SC, StudioLive 32, StudioLive 24, StudioLive 16, StudioLive 32R, StudioLive 24R, StudioLive 16R, StudioLive 32.4.2AI, StudioLive 24.4.2AI, StudioLive 16.4.2AI, StudioLive RM/RML32, StudioLive RM/RML16, StudioLive 16.0.2 USB, Studio 192, Studio 192 Mobile, Studio 1824c, Studio 1824, Studio 1810c, Studio 1810
• StudioLive Series III mixers require firmware v. 2.1 or later for full compatibility
Compatible with iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), and iPad mini. Requires iOS 10 or later.
Compatible with iPad Aid, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad 2. Requires iOS 10 or later.
iPad must be connected to the same wireless network as a StudioLive Series III mixer or StudioLive AI-series mixer. Studio-series control requires that the iPad be connected to the same wireless network as a computer running Universal Control for macOS and Windows and connected via USB to a Studio 192 Studio 192 Mobile, Studio 1824c/1824, or Studio 1810c/1810.
Bug fixes and improvements
For StudioLive Series III mixers:
- Addition of new bus FX Chorus and Flanger
- Higher Q values for PEQ
Ratings and Reviews
I like my StudioLive 32 Series 111/ RML32AI
I like using the UC Surface than the Hardware, to me is one of the best mixers and the Capture2 recorder is amazing. We started using Presonus product for 2 Years now. But I Started using the RML32AI and the StudioLive 32 Series 111 in May 2017 and it gets better and better every time I use it especially the UC Surface with the DCA. Must of the time in our Church Services every Sunday I just use the DCA to do all my Mixing throughout the Service. The production is supper crystal clear clean.
How I wish I can use the RML32AI for my stage Mix and use the StudioLive 32 Series 111 for main House Mix with Cat 5 cable?
God bless Presonus StudioLive.
Quickly becoming the backbone of my toolset
Keeps getting better and better. Indispensible software for use with PreSonus RM series mixers; the flexibility and mobility of the new breed of digital mixers is amazing, and PreSonus has definitely done it right. Be aware that some features in the demo mode aren't available until it's actually connected to the hardware ...
I have used this app with my RM16AI for years, and now with my 24R. I use this in my studio and I find it an essential tool as I am getting general mixes in place before I sit down at my desk. I see the bad reviews here, but it’s been a reliable tool for me.
- PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc.
- 100 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 PreSonus Audio Electronics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.