"Need your fashion fix on the move? Shop on the PrettyLittleThing app for the latest in affordable women’s fashion looks that are sure to have you racking up all the likes on the ‘Gram.
When it comes to women’s clothing, we’ve got you covered with the latest on-trend styles hitting the site daily. Shop everything from partywear must-haves, essential winter layers and Christmas gifting ideas to treat yourself or your besties. Inclusivity is our thing which is why our ranges PLT Plus, Shape, Tall, Petite, Premium and Maternity have your back to cater to #EveryBodyInPLT. ‘Cos we know style has no limits. Simply download and start shopping for your 'drobe of dreams with affordable women’s fashion at your fingertips.
Wish List - Don’t have time to shop right now? Use our Wish List feature to add save those pieces you’ve been going heart-eyed over for later.
- Exclusive offers – As an app member you’ll be the first to know about our exclusive offers.
- Fast and secure checkout – Need some new? Get it fast with express shipping.
- Track your order – Global delivery tracked straight from checkout to your door.
- Easy returns – Shopping made easy with fuss-free returns, no questions asked.
- Try Before You Pay - Our Buy Now Pay Later partners allow you to shop on your own terms.
- New styles added daily – In need of some new for the weekend? We have hundreds of new women’s fashion landing on site daily.
- Need those finishing touches? We’re not just about women’s clothing. Shop your fave beauty essentials from brands such as Morphe, NYX, Garnier and more.
- Stay in the know – As an app member you'll get notifications on our latest collections before anyone else.
Whatever your shopping needs, we’ve got you covered 24/7 with the affordable women’s fashion you need."
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
My biggest complaint is stuff disappearing in the wish list and/or shopping cart. I like the wish list to favorite things for when I buy later, and at first I thought maybe it disappears if you don’t add it to your cart in time or buy it. But then I noticed while using the app it would disappear as well as the shopping cart. Had almost $200 worth of clothing in the shopping cart and was ready to check out, I go to click shopping cart and everything was gone. I was so upset because I literally spent TWO hours picking stuff out. I got so frustrated that it did that I ended up not even ordering. 😕
Other than that delivery was actually pretty quick for previous orders, most of the clothes were fairly good quality except one of the small body suits was extremely too small and I’m petite. (Wasn’t a petite size body suit) and one of the crop tips fit but if you look the wrong way your nipple will be looking dead in the eye at someone because it’s so wide😂
Wish List/Shopping bag
I love PLT, Y'all really look out for petite people and for that I will always love y'all. That being said, you have got to do something about items disappearing from the shopping bag and wish list. It is incredibly discouraging and frustrating to spend hours looking for the right items and then when you are finally ready to buy everything, they have mysteriously disappeared. I end up not getting anything at all because that part of the app is so aggravating. Also can you please increase the number of items you can add to the wishlist, 100 is not enough. Plus I can see that the items are still added to my wishlist but if I go to view my actual wishlist the items are not there. I use the wishlist to save things I want to buy later, but if I have to keep going back to search for these things it completelycompletely defeats the purpose. Please 🙏🏽
3 major issues in 1 order - NEVER AGAIN
1. One shirt arrived w/ a stain (thanks for the 25% discount in exchanges lol)
2. 2 items were missing. A mini skirt & a choker - patiently waited an additional 7 calendar days like 1 of the various the customer service reps on their FB Messenger told me to wait, was given a tracking number (that never got updated with shipment updates! It was never sent.) It still didn’t come, thennnnn I got my refund for the missing items that never came (the invoice was missing too)
3. The collar of a $21 shirt ($21 even after I applied my initial app discount) broke within 3 hours of wearing the shirt. Seriously, I know exactly, because I was on a date last night & it was highly embarrassing.
The worst company I’ve ever ordered clothes from - I actually will never order clothes online again after having literally 3 different things go wrong in 1 order. Worst $128 I ever wasted. It takes me almost a full work day to earn that amount. Cheap fabric and as unprofessional as they come - you’d be better off buying clothes from Five Below. Never again.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're really sorry to hear of the issues you experienced with your order and hope this is now resolved. If not, please contact our customer service team who will be able to help
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PRETTYLITTLETHING.COM LIMITED
- 72.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © PrettyLittleThing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.