Prime is an easy and powerful way to play back all of your multitracks, loops and click tracks in a live performance or rehearsal.
• Change the Key of any song
• Change the Tempo of any song
• Customize Song Arrangements (easy drag and drop)
• Unlimited Tracks Mixer: Adjust the volume, mute and solo
• Multi-Out: With iOS Compatible Audio Interfaces
• Auto-Pan: Click and Cues are panned LEFT, Instrument Tracks are panned RIGHT
• Preview songs in full stereo or panned
• Waveform: Displayed for each song
• Create and Save Setlists
• Add a Click Track Metronome to any setlist
• Click Sounds: Choose from 5 different metronome sounds
• Cue Voices: English, Spanish & Portuguese
• Dark theme option
• Song Sections: Let you see where in the song you are!
• Section Looping: Loop and repeat any section
• Infinite Loop: Loop a section 1 time or infinitely
• Section Jumping: Jump in time spontaneously to different sections of the song
• Jump Time: Choose when Section Jumping takes place (end of section, after 1 bar, after 2 bars)
• Transitions: Crossfade, Auto-Advance, Overlap and more!
• Set Start / End Times: Trim the beginning and end of a song
• Set Fade Out: Add a fade out to the end of a song
• Auto-Fade In and Out Button
• Map any MIDI controller to various app functions
• MIDI Integration with the Looptimus USB Controller
• Control master volume with a MIDI expression pedal
• Map individual songs sections and looping functions to a controller
• MIDI Out: Send Program Changes, Control Changes and Notes over MIDI Network to control Lyrics, Lighting and more!
• Import your own audio files with Prime Cloud
• Custom Section Markers: Add your own sections markers to content you upload
• Dynamic Cues: When you change the arrangement of a song, the cues follow you
• Sync and manage setlists between all your devices
• Save custom arrangements to your library
• Share setlists with team members
- performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but I want more click sounds and settings
I want to love everything about Prime, but we still struggle with the click sounds. Our team is used to a very prominent or sharp click sound and the only one that comes close is “Digital”. Even that one isn’t quite enough. Also, we need to be able to set the accent on each quarter note for 4/4, so it’s more of a “tick, tock” sound for each quarter note, with the “tock” sound as the eighth note in between. We usually end up using our own click sound in our tracks. I noticed with this latest version that the fade out also fades out our click track and cues, whereas the dynamic click would keep going. Otherwise, Prime is really cool. I love being able to run tracks for some songs and just run a click or maybe click and cues for other songs. The Looptimus Mini (or the big Looptimus) is a must for Prime too! Keep up the good work guys.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and support! We are going to share your ideas with our PRIME development team. We're thankful for you!
Must Have A Network Connection!!!! Beware!!! MACOS Only
This review is for the MAC OS version not the IOS version. I had set my songs up and I was set! We got to the Katonah Village Library and I was setting up. For some strange reason each time I entered my password into the app it kept saying wrong password. I knew it was correct. For about 20 minutes I played with “insanity” doing the same action over and over again and expecting a different result. Fortunately, I also had the app loaded into my iPad Mini 4. It opened right away with the same password. After the concert, i revisited opening the app on my MacBook Air 2013 when I got home. It opened immediately. I USED THE SAME PASSWORD!!! Then my troubleshooting IT background kicked in and I realized that I needed a network connection to open the app on my MacBook. I tried it again at work without a network connection and it rejected the same password. This is a serious deal breaker. AND there is no warning that says you cannot open the app on your computer without a network connection. Now I have to carry a phone with a hotspot to just OPEN the app. This needs to be addressed. Aside from that, great app. It would be even better if it was more than a player.
It should also pre-populate the ID and Password.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm really sorry that you experienced this issue. If you are still having problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out. We have a lot of new features and updates coming to the app this year, so it's going to get better and better! We're glad you're a part of LC!
An Awesome App for any Band (regardless of skill level.)
I have been using Prime to enhance live worship worship music for several years and love the ease of use and integration with Loop Community’s huge catalog of multi-tracks.
The real magic, though, happened last night when I used it with our youth band. The ability to isolate only the tracks we needed made it simple enough to use with a novice band that isn’t quite ready to play to a click (or use in-ear monitors.) The section loop feature is a great way to take a simple loop and add new sonic texture to the band without having to lock into a particular arrangement.
I love what the LC team is doing and am always eagerly awaiting what they come out with next!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for supporting local worship leaders by choosing LC. We couldn’t do what we do without you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.