Prime is an easy and powerful way to play back all of your multitracks, loops and click tracks in worship or rehearsal.
• Change the Key of any song
• Change the Tempo of any song
• Customize Song Arrangements (easy drag and drop)
• Unlimited Tracks Mixer: Adjust the volume, mute and solo
• Multi-Out: With iOS Compatible Audio Interfaces
• Auto-Pan: Click and Cues are panned LEFT, Instrument Tracks are panned RIGHT
• Preview songs in full stereo or panned
• Waveform: Displayed for each song
• Create and Save Setlists
• Add a Click Track Metronome to any setlist
• Click Sounds: Choose from 5 different metronome sounds
• Cue Voices: English, Spanish & Portuguese
• Dark theme option
• Song Sections: Let you see where in the song you are!
• Section Looping: Loop and repeat any section
• Infinite Loop: Loop a section 1 time or infinitely
• Section Jumping: Jump in time spontaneously to different sections of the song
• Jump Time: Choose when Section Jumping takes place (end of section, after 1 bar, after 2 bars)
• Transitions: Crossfade, Auto-Advance, Overlap and more!
• Set Start / End Times: Trim the beginning and end of a song
• Set Fade Out: Add a fade out to the end of a song
• Auto-Fade In and Out Button
• Map any MIDI controller to various app functions
• MIDI Integration with the Looptimus USB Controller
• Control master volume with a MIDI expression pedal
• Map individual songs sections and looping functions to a controller
• MIDI Out: Send Program Changes, Control Changes and Notes over MIDI Network to control Lyrics, Lighting and more!
• Import your own audio files with Prime Cloud
• Custom Section Markers: Add your own sections markers to content you upload
• Dynamic Cues: When you change the arrangement of a song, the cues follow you
• Sync and manage setlists between all your devices
• Save custom arrangements to your library
• Share setlists with team members
Fix sort by for on device setlists and multitracks
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE THIS APP!!!
Ok, I have waited for this moment for such a long TIME!!! I love being able to use mainstage and this app together so one can play my keyboards in mainstage and my backing tracks in my Prime App.
Thanks for bringing this to the App Store.
The only things I can think of improving is allowing a username/password to be automatically input each time we open up the app. Like an auto login setup. Right now, I have to input this information each time I turn on the app.
Also, if we could get measure numbers so inputing our markers could be a little easier to use. For example on Logic Pro X, I know where my chorus and verses are located because I can see what measure they are sitting at. On the Prime app, its just a bunch of horizontal lines that show the quarter beats and whole measures but it doesnt show which measure number it is.
I think this would help a lot.
Also, another thing I would ABSOLUTELY love is the ability to write custom notes that can remind me what chorus or verse does what. For example, when I select a section of the song I wrote, instead of just showing a C for Chorus, I could also put in there like key change or sustained ending…stuff that means something to me personally so I can remember what it is that particular section of the song does…This wouldn’t mess up the Cues at all because they would stay the same. It would simply be a little note of what is happening.
Thanks for the GREAT work guys! Keep It UP!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We will definitely be addressing this bug. Thank you for choosing LoopCommunity.com for your tracks!
If you are wanting to serve well...
There are a lot of different thoughts and opinions on leading worship and while this space is not enough to get into all of that I will say this: The grand majority of churches have volunteer worship teams playing different songs every week and are expected to sound close to or similar to the album (which is an unfair comparisson anyway). While we can debate that fact, the reality is that adding consistancy of click can help even out the "chaos" of playing with different people and different songs on a weekly basis. I've worked with several different churches and their worship teams and those that embraced using click grew, and those that didn't stayed the same or got worse. Prime is an easy way to get into using clicks and tracks and can grow with you and your team as your needs and complexity grow. Help give your teams a fighting chance and use a tool that can grow with you as you grow. There are other computer programs that are more of a "blank slate" but that's a BIG learning curve when this app is designed to do what you need it to. I cannot reccommend this app enough both the iPad and Computer versions. It's not just tech, it's an investment in your team.
Must Have A Network Connection!!!! Beware!!! MACOS Only
This review is for the MAC OS version not the IOS version. I had set my songs up and I was set! We got to the Katonah Village Library and I was setting up. For some strange reason each time I entered my password into the app it kept saying wrong password. I knew it was correct. For about 20 minutes I played with “insanity” doing the same action over and over again and expecting a different result. Fortunately, I also had the app loaded into my iPad Mini 4. It opened right away with the same password. After the concert, i revisited opening the app on my MacBook Air 2013 when I got home. It opened immediately. I USED THE SAME PASSWORD!!! Then my troubleshooting IT background kicked in and I realized that I needed a network connection to open the app on my MacBook. I tried it again at work without a network connection and it rejected the same password. This is a serious deal breaker. AND there is no warning that says you cannot open the app on your computer without a network connection. Now I have to carry a phone with a hotspot to just OPEN the app. This needs to be addressed. Aside from that, great app. It would be even better if it was more than a player.
It should also pre-populate the ID and Password.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm really sorry that you experienced this issue. If you are still having problems, please email us at email@example.com and we'll help you out. We have a lot of new features and updates coming to the app this year, so it's going to get better and better! We're glad you're a part of LC!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OMNISONIC MEDIA GROUP
- 25.9 MB
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2023 Loop Community