Prime MultiTrack App 4+
Tracks for Worship Made Easy
Prime is an easy and powerful way to play back all of your multitracks, loops and click tracks in a live performance or rehearsal.
• Change the Key of any song
• Change the Tempo of any song
• Customize Song Arrangements (easy drag and drop)
• Unlimited Tracks Mixer: Adjust the volume, mute and solo
• Multi-Out: With iOS Compatible Audio Interfaces
• Auto-Pan: Click and Cues are panned LEFT, Instrument Tracks are panned RIGHT
• Preview songs in full stereo or panned
• Waveform: Displayed for each song
• Create and Save Setlists
• Add a Click Track Metronome to any setlist
• Click Sounds: Choose from 5 different metronome sounds
• Cue Voices: English, Spanish & Portuguese
• Dark theme option
• Song Sections: Let you see where in the song you are!
• Section Looping: Loop and repeat any section
• Infinite Loop: Loop a section 1 time or infinitely
• Section Jumping: Jump in time spontaneously to different sections of the song
• Jump Time: Choose when Section Jumping takes place (end of section, after 1 bar, after 2 bars)
• Transitions: Crossfade, Auto-Advance, Overlap and more!
• Set Start / End Times: Trim the beginning and end of a song
• Set Fade Out: Add a fade out to the end of a song
• Auto-Fade In and Out Button
• Map any MIDI controller to various app functions
• MIDI Integration with the Looptimus USB Controller
• Control master volume with a MIDI expression pedal
• Map individual songs sections and looping functions to a controller
• MIDI Out: Send Program Changes, Control Changes and Notes over MIDI Network to control Lyrics, Lighting and more!
• Import your own audio files with Prime Cloud
• Custom Section Markers: Add your own sections markers to content you upload
• Dynamic Cues: When you change the arrangement of a song, the cues follow you
• Sync and manage setlists between all your devices
• Save custom arrangements to your library
• Share setlists with team members
- Fix key and tempo change audio issues
- Add account deletion
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE THIS APP!!!
Ok, I have waited for this moment for such a long TIME!!! I love being able to use mainstage and this app together so one can play my keyboards in mainstage and my backing tracks in my Prime App.
Thanks for bringing this to the App Store.
The only things I can think of improving is allowing a username/password to be automatically input each time we open up the app. Like an auto login setup. Right now, I have to input this information each time I turn on the app.
Also, if we could get measure numbers so inputing our markers could be a little easier to use. For example on Logic Pro X, I know where my chorus and verses are located because I can see what measure they are sitting at. On the Prime app, its just a bunch of horizontal lines that show the quarter beats and whole measures but it doesnt show which measure number it is.
I think this would help a lot.
Also, another thing I would ABSOLUTELY love is the ability to write custom notes that can remind me what chorus or verse does what. For example, when I select a section of the song I wrote, instead of just showing a C for Chorus, I could also put in there like key change or sustained ending…stuff that means something to me personally so I can remember what it is that particular section of the song does…This wouldn’t mess up the Cues at all because they would stay the same. It would simply be a little note of what is happening.
Thanks for the GREAT work guys! Keep It UP!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We will definitely be addressing this bug. Thank you for choosing LoopCommunity.com for your tracks!
Must Have A Network Connection!!!! Beware!!! MACOS Only
This review is for the MAC OS version not the IOS version. I had set my songs up and I was set! We got to the Katonah Village Library and I was setting up. For some strange reason each time I entered my password into the app it kept saying wrong password. I knew it was correct. For about 20 minutes I played with “insanity” doing the same action over and over again and expecting a different result. Fortunately, I also had the app loaded into my iPad Mini 4. It opened right away with the same password. After the concert, i revisited opening the app on my MacBook Air 2013 when I got home. It opened immediately. I USED THE SAME PASSWORD!!! Then my troubleshooting IT background kicked in and I realized that I needed a network connection to open the app on my MacBook. I tried it again at work without a network connection and it rejected the same password. This is a serious deal breaker. AND there is no warning that says you cannot open the app on your computer without a network connection. Now I have to carry a phone with a hotspot to just OPEN the app. This needs to be addressed. Aside from that, great app. It would be even better if it was more than a player.
It should also pre-populate the ID and Password.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm really sorry that you experienced this issue. If you are still having problems, please email us at email@example.com and we'll help you out. We have a lot of new features and updates coming to the app this year, so it's going to get better and better! We're glad you're a part of LC!
Great app, but I want more click sounds and settings
I want to love everything about Prime, but we still struggle with the click sounds. Our team is used to a very prominent or sharp click sound and the only one that comes close is “Digital”. Even that one isn’t quite enough. Also, we need to be able to set the accent on each quarter note for 4/4, so it’s more of a “tick, tock” sound for each quarter note, with the “tock” sound as the eighth note in between. We usually end up using our own click sound in our tracks. I noticed with this latest version that the fade out also fades out our click track and cues, whereas the dynamic click would keep going. Otherwise, Prime is really cool. I love being able to run tracks for some songs and just run a click or maybe click and cues for other songs. The Looptimus Mini (or the big Looptimus) is a must for Prime too! Keep up the good work guys.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and support! We are going to share your ideas with our PRIME development team. We're thankful for you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OMNISONIC MEDIA GROUP
- 9.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2019 LoopCommunity.com