Prime is an easy and powerful way to play back all of your multitracks, loops and click tracks in worship or rehearsal.
• Change the Key of any song
• Change the Tempo of any song
• Customize Song Arrangements (easy drag and drop)
• Unlimited Tracks Mixer: Adjust the volume, mute and solo
• Multi-Out: With iOS Compatible Audio Interfaces
• Auto-Pan: Click and Cues are panned LEFT, Instrument Tracks are panned RIGHT
• Preview songs in full stereo or panned
• Waveform: Displayed for each song
• Create and Save Setlists
• Add a Click Track Metronome to any setlist
• Click Sounds: Choose from 5 different metronome sounds
• Cue Voices: English, Spanish & Portuguese
• Dark theme option
• Song Sections: Let you see where in the song you are!
• Section Looping: Loop and repeat any section
• Infinite Loop: Loop a section 1 time or infinitely
• Section Jumping: Jump in time spontaneously to different sections of the song
• Jump Time: Choose when Section Jumping takes place (end of section, after 1 bar, after 2 bars)
• Transitions: Crossfade, Auto-Advance, Overlap and more!
• Set Start / End Times: Trim the beginning and end of a song
• Set Fade Out: Add a fade out to the end of a song
• Auto-Fade In and Out Button
• Map any MIDI controller to various app functions
• MIDI Integration with the Looptimus USB Controller
• Control master volume with a MIDI expression pedal
• Map individual songs sections and looping functions to a controller
• MIDI Out: Send Program Changes, Control Changes and Notes over MIDI Network to control Lyrics, Lighting and more!
• Import your own audio files with Prime Cloud
• Custom Section Markers: Add your own sections markers to content you upload
• Dynamic Cues: When you change the arrangement of a song, the cues follow you
• Sync and manage setlists between all your devices
• Save custom arrangements to your library
• Share setlists with team members
- performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
BEST multitrack app hands down!
I’ve been using Prime for a few years now and all I can say is amazing. It is a vital tool that I use every week at our church. We are a church with only a piano. Prime provides for us the ability to do music we simply couldn’t without a band, and that is no small feat. From multitracks to split tracks. Being able to control the volume of every track or even muting it completely. Transposing the key, changing the tempo and adjusting the master volume. Now with the ability to cross fade and overlap between tracks it’s perfect.
Cross fading and overlapping songs is something I have had to do manually for a long time. Editing songs together and then uploading them as one takes a huge amount of time but I did it because musically it sounds the best, is more professional and makes the service flow more. Last Sunday I used this new feature to overlap two songs together and it worked perfectly! I couldn’t tell you how much time this is going to save me or how excited I am about these new features. All I can say is thank you to the team who have made this app and all its features possible.
I can’t even name all the features I use, not even mentioning the site and all the great things it provides and makes possible, but I can say that this app is invaluable to me and I’m extremely thankful for it. Keep up the great work Loop Community. You truly are making a difference in the world of worship. Love the app, the website and you guys!
Developer Response ,
This encouragement means so much to all of us at LC. Thank you. We do this for you! We have a lot of new features coming this year!
Use it every week
This has been a great way for our church to enhance our sound and stay tight to a click. We use it both on iPhone and Mac, and in the Mac we use a looptimus stop box to control basic things like looping a section, fading out, and starting the next song. Some of the other features like being able to route the audio to an audio interface id love to be able to do.
If you buy tracks, the biggest challenge I’ve noticed is that there isn’t consistent leveling song to song. So I use soundflower to create a midi multi output (built in on Mac) and then I can listen and level out each tracks parts by soloing those parts and watching a level meter in something like Studio one or probably any DAW. I usually level to the bass part first, then the drums and then make sure I set each track to overall not exceed a certain value, for us -12 dB typically works. The important part is that the volume isn’t changing a lot between tracks because that effects in ear mixes and creates a headache for the sound guy. If we could route the audio out to separate channels with an audio interface (which the app supports), this would probably be easier.
Overall love this app and integral to our worship service each week!
Developer Response ,
This issue is fixed now. Please download a new copy from the App Store. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We're glad to have you a part of the community!
PRIME is great!!
This is an incredible app for any worship team, whether you’re a one man band on acoustic leading worship or a five piece band just needing those synth parts as fillers to make the worship experience better! There are so many good things to say about this app! The ability to quickly rearrange songs just by “clicking and dragging”, jumping to sections on the fly, controlling the track mix easily, and so much more features that I could go on and on about! They have a great team of developers who are always working hard to bring necessary updates to the app as quickly as possible! I’m so excited about the cross fades update coming soon!!
We are a multi site church and PRIME has helped and continues to help our worship teams at each of our campuses. We have some small campuses and some fairly large ones, and PRIME does magic for all of them! Thank you, LoopCommunity for all you do for the worship community!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Riley - WOW - thank you so much for your support and encouragement. It means a lot to our team. We're working hard to develop an app that supports worship leaders - not out to make money. Thanks for supporting LC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.