Prime is an easy and powerful way to play back all of your multitracks, loops and click tracks in worship or rehearsal.
• Change the Key of any song
• Change the Tempo of any song
• Customize Song Arrangements (easy drag and drop)
• Unlimited Tracks Mixer: Adjust the volume, mute and solo
• Multi-Out: With iOS Compatible Audio Interfaces
• Auto-Pan: Click and Cues are panned LEFT, Instrument Tracks are panned RIGHT
• Preview songs in full stereo or panned
• Waveform: Displayed for each song
• Create and Save Setlists
• Add a Click Track Metronome to any setlist
• Click Sounds: Choose from 5 different metronome sounds
• Cue Voices: English, Spanish & Portuguese
• Dark theme option
• Song Sections: Let you see where in the song you are!
• Section Looping: Loop and repeat any section
• Infinite Loop: Loop a section 1 time or infinitely
• Section Jumping: Jump in time spontaneously to different sections of the song
• Jump Time: Choose when Section Jumping takes place (end of section, after 1 bar, after 2 bars)
• Transitions: Crossfade, Auto-Advance, Overlap and more!
• Set Start / End Times: Trim the beginning and end of a song
• Set Fade Out: Add a fade out to the end of a song
• Auto-Fade In and Out Button
• Map any MIDI controller to various app functions
• MIDI Integration with the Looptimus USB Controller
• Control master volume with a MIDI expression pedal
• Map individual songs sections and looping functions to a controller
• MIDI Out: Send Program Changes, Control Changes and Notes over MIDI Network to control Lyrics, Lighting and more!
• Import your own audio files with Prime Cloud
• Custom Section Markers: Add your own sections markers to content you upload
• Dynamic Cues: When you change the arrangement of a song, the cues follow you
• Sync and manage setlists between all your devices
• Save custom arrangements to your library
• Share setlists with team members
- performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
BEST multitrack app hands down!
I’ve been using Prime for a few years now and all I can say is amazing. It is a vital tool that I use every week at our church. We are a church with only a piano. Prime provides for us the ability to do music we simply couldn’t without a band, and that is no small feat. From multitracks to split tracks. Being able to control the volume of every track or even muting it completely. Transposing the key, changing the tempo and adjusting the master volume. Now with the ability to cross fade and overlap between tracks it’s perfect.
Cross fading and overlapping songs is something I have had to do manually for a long time. Editing songs together and then uploading them as one takes a huge amount of time but I did it because musically it sounds the best, is more professional and makes the service flow more. Last Sunday I used this new feature to overlap two songs together and it worked perfectly! I couldn’t tell you how much time this is going to save me or how excited I am about these new features. All I can say is thank you to the team who have made this app and all its features possible.
I can’t even name all the features I use, not even mentioning the site and all the great things it provides and makes possible, but I can say that this app is invaluable to me and I’m extremely thankful for it. Keep up the great work Loop Community. You truly are making a difference in the world of worship. Love the app, the website and you guys!
Developer Response ,
This encouragement means so much to all of us at LC. Thank you. We do this for you! We have a lot of new features coming this year!
PRIME is great!!
This is an incredible app for any worship team, whether you’re a one man band on acoustic leading worship or a five piece band just needing those synth parts as fillers to make the worship experience better! There are so many good things to say about this app! The ability to quickly rearrange songs just by “clicking and dragging”, jumping to sections on the fly, controlling the track mix easily, and so much more features that I could go on and on about! They have a great team of developers who are always working hard to bring necessary updates to the app as quickly as possible! I’m so excited about the cross fades update coming soon!!
We are a multi site church and PRIME has helped and continues to help our worship teams at each of our campuses. We have some small campuses and some fairly large ones, and PRIME does magic for all of them! Thank you, LoopCommunity for all you do for the worship community!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Riley - WOW - thank you so much for your support and encouragement. It means a lot to our team. We're working hard to develop an app that supports worship leaders - not out to make money. Thanks for supporting LC.
“Migration in progress”
When I first saw a video about this I was ecstatic about it. I am the only musician in a small church and I was looking for a way to supplement my keyboard playing with backing tracks to make things sound better. When I found out about Prime I started to tell all my other musician friends about it. Being able to upload my own music and backing tracks, for free, to use in our services has been a Godsend. It has had its glitches but very rarely. That’s more so a testament to my MacBook being a little in the older side. I’ve been using Prime for at least 6 months and I love it.
That was until these last 2 weeks. The “Migration in progress” bar keeps crashing the program. It frustrating especially when running the sound plus playing behind the worship team. So for it to keep freezing like that has been a HUGE burden. The program loads to a certain point and then just stops. That’s it. No prompts. No ability to skip the feature. This newest update is essentially killing our worship service and the atmosphere because I’m constantly trying fix the problem while I’m playing. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you've been having. It sounds like you may need to reset Prime. If you email us, we can send you detailed instructions that will help you get back up and going. If there's anything we can do to help you 1-1, please contact email@example.com and we can set up a time to talk!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.