This is an essential study app ideal for students learning economics. The app consists of basic micro and macroeconomic primers, providing concise and simple explanations of key economic concepts, theories and models.
- A learning resource that helps you learn important economic terms, reinforce key concepts and improve recall memory thorough concise explanations and illustrations;
- Complete the mini self-assessments by topic areas, comprised of multiple-choice and true/false items to test your recall and refresh your knowledge of some key economic concepts.
- Familiarize yourself with key concepts such as the process of "demand and its determinants", enlivened by the use of interactive diagrams and video animation clips.
Updated the app icon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Basic, not much to do, but interactive and informative.
The course is only the fundamentals of Economics. The app is basic. It has informative animated videos in a graphical style.
There are short quizzes and graphs of supply and demand you can interact with by selecting the "lower" or "higher" buttons and see how it affects the supply or demand curves of substitute goods, when income increases or decreases, etc. Very neat.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Apps Resource Centre, Hong Kong Baptist University
- 118.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Resource Centre for Ubiquitous Learning & Integrated Pedagogy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.