The Print Checks series of apps is the only iPhone/iPad app that allows you to manage your checkbook and print real checks right from your iPhone or iPad!
This PRO version is our advanced app targeted for the advanced home user or small business owner who needs the advanced features such as:
- Multiple accounts (unlimited).
- Use blank check stock or Quicken compatible pre-printed business / personal size checks.
- *NEW* Use the same personal checks that your bank gives you. (Requires a check caddy).
- Add your business logo, bank logo and signature images to your checks and deposit slips.
- Automatically print a second copy of a business check for your records (labeled as COPY).
- Export the registry into an Excel CSV file for custom reporting using standard spreadsheet programs.
- Bulk print blank checks or deposit slips to fill in later. (make your own blank checks)
- Convert previous versions of the app.
- Backups are compatible between versions. Backup your Lite version database to iCloud and you can restore it to this one.
- Try it for free. Checks and deposit slips are marked as VOID in the unpaid version but otherwise fully functional.
See the actual example checks and deposit slips in the pictures, these were printed on blank check stock/ blank deposit slips.
In addition to the above advanced features, other functionality include:
-- Universal app, works on all your devices (and you can share the same database)
-- New "Standard" personal check format, just like you get from a bank.
--.Print Deposit Slips on blank paper/deposit slip stock.
-- Integrated store for all your supply needs.
-- Face/Touch ID login.
-- iCloud Database Backup.
-- Categories implemented and allowing split transactions.
-- Starting check number override for pre-printed checks
-- Convert original Print Checks backup file to the Pro format so you don't lose previous data.
-- Backup files are shared across your devices.
-- Does NOT require special magnetic ink, works with standard ink-jet ink.
-- Super simple to use.
-- Works with any AirPrint compatible Inkjet or Laser printer.
-- Select payee from your contacts.
-- Save common transactions as "Favorites" for quick recall.
-- Printed checks align perfectly with 2 window envelopes to simplify the mailing of checks for your home or business.
-- Supports 3 per page check paper, as well as single check paper (3/page recommended as you can just insert unused checks in the printer).
-- Supports personal and business size check stock.
-- Backups are compatible between versions. Backup your database to iCloud and you can restore it to this version.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is full of big scam
This is a very useless app, I have purchased the app before deleted the app from my phone because there was too much loads on my phone and each time I installed the app back to my phone, it keep asking me to purchase the app again so does that mean they don’t keep records of people that have made payments for the app before or what? This is total rubbish and stealing , this is total a theft and the owner and all the managements of this app needs to be arrested and sue to court of law... so are you guys now telling me if I pay and reinstall the app on my phone for 50 times , so I have to keep paying for that 50 times ... Scammers
Loving it so far
Update. I contacted company they responded in less than a day and on a weekend. I’m sold, they get a star back. I just want to verify my bank will allow self printed checks and then I’m sold.
So, I just started using this and did a test check to see what it was like. I have no problem paying for an app that is supported and works. Right now I have tons of questions before I buy and will be contacting them soon. Plus they offer check paper and supplies. I don’t have a PC or Mac so I’ll be doing all my bill paying by my iPad and phone…. And did I say I hate writing checks? I have been using it for a few days now and I have come to the conclusion that this app is not 100% finished. Here are some reasons why. 1. When you add items it doesn’t appear right away. You have to back out of the account and go back into it. Not a good thing. 2. Doing expense and income accounts are a joke. They are pointless i the app. Once created you can not access them or even edit them if you made like a spelling mistake. This would be the perfect app, but they still got some work to do on it. I took a star off for the items I noticed.
Useless until you pay $30
Prints VOID on checks unless you pay $30. Not quite an in app purchase for an app called Check Print .
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Print Checks Inc
- 40.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 Print Checks Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Print Check Pro Purchase $29.99