The Priority Health app is the smart way to manage your health insurance information anytime, anywhere—all in one place. Find the doctors you need, keep track of your spending and use tools to help you save money on the cost of your care.
You can quickly and easily:
• Track your spending to keep your budget in check
• Set up a video visit and get care when and where you need it, including prescriptions
• Search claims and see a detailed breakdown of your care and prescription costs
• Find in-network doctors, hospitals, labs and more
• Compare costs of medical procedures and prescriptions based on your plan so you can save money
• View your plan ID information—and share with providers
• Get healthy and stay healthy with personalized programs and activities
• Message experts to get fast answers and help with your plan
Get the most of our your health insurance so you can live smart. Download the app today.
Ratings and Reviews
Really pleased with this app. It has a ton of information - claims, ID card, a place that shows your deductible, cost estimates on doctor visits and medicine, etc. It’s like I have my own little personal insurance guide on my phone. Cool design and easy to use.
Can’t download EOBs
You can’t download your EOBs because the file is corrupt and you can’t easily access member forms. You also can’t access the online grievance from this new app.
Also can delete messages and it says I always have a message waiting in my inbox. You can’t open attachments in messages correctly. You can download or save attachments in messages and you literally have to shut down the app to get back to the apps mail page from viewing a message attachment. Very displeased this was launched with so many flaws. Please fix these issues and then I will rate 5 stars.
Nice app. Love being able to see my costs before a service on my phone.
- Priority Health
- 22.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Priority Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.