Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN for FREE! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• COMPLETE PRIVATE BROWSING
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
• FASTER NO FRILLS
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Cache, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
In addition this app is COMPLETELY FREE and works on iPhone, iPod and iPad! so get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without worrying about family members snooping your history!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Always starts in Google, Yahoo or Bing search homepage.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Completely FREE (and no annoying ads bar!)
- Dark Mode support.
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
v14.4 Patch Update
- Fixes connection error from showing up when internet speed is slow
- Stability and performance improvements
- Further reduced app download size
- Improved onboarding guide
- Improved video compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Even the name is just "browser"
There is one small bar at the top of the browser. It has the back button, an icon that opens both bookmarks+settings, and the classic search bar with reload/stop. That's it.
Other browsers make it super easy to post websites/links to social media while browsing. You could accidentally post the website you were just on to your Facebook page and not even realize it. It's that easy! Not with this app, no sir. Want to share something? Your only option is the ancient, barbaric method of... COPY AND PASTING A URL😱 There also isn't any "add to reading list option" either. It looks like Safari if you removed that bottom bar. There is no browsing history. It does not track or remember websites you go to. This can be extremely distressing when you see an ad it's not even related to your interests. Oh wait, you won't see any ads cause it has a built in (optional) ad blocker. You will have to get used to no one being there to "improve your browsing experience" as Chrome says. It has the absolute minimum when it comes to features. It has the essential functions needed to use the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Which is exactly why I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! 5 STARS!!!!
I've been using this browser for years on every iphone, as I progress to each new model. Using this browser in addition to The DuckDuckGo search engine gives me piece of mind that google and the NSA aren't tracking my online website visits. Safari is the standard Apple browser. However, I don't trust that my browsing isn't saved and reported. This browser is every bit as good, if not better. Additionally I can use this browser as I'm listening to an online radio broadcast on Safari. I find that this browser is fantastic for visiting alternative media sites. Additionally this browser allows the bookmarking of frequently visited websites. I'm very pleased!
It’s a good app! The only thing is....
It’s a good app! It doesn’t save any of what you researched back then or the websites that you have used in the past. But, apparently...this is just copying the dark mode that you can use on google, the dark mode helps not to save anything you research and the websites you have used and it pretty much does the same thing as this app does so if you are looking for more privacy then google provides, this isn’t the app. It’s just like the dark mode the only difference is it’s an app and the search bar when you first click on it. Though, it does have its plus’s that the dark mode on google CAN’T provide such as, it needs a password (I think, I don’t know how other phones work) or a finger print (I can guarantee that this is true! I use my fingerprint to use this) and if you go back to the app and want to erase everything you searched then you can! It gives you an option to do that. Great 👍 app overall just needs to have a little more of its own features and it needs to give features that will wow everyone a little more.
FYI: My expectations are very high! ✅
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Savy Soda HK Limited
- 1.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © SavySoda™
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.