Record Web Screen/Video/Audio and sync to DropBox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive
- Video Editor and Audio Editor
- Audio Recorder and Video Recorder
- Merge,trim and cut videos
- Add background music and voice record to video
- Make video from collection of screenshot
- Camera Effects
- Sync video export/voice record to Dropbox,GoogleDrive,OneDrive
-Swipe left to delete file
-You can email/open in app from version 4.1
Ratings and Reviews
It only worked for 24 hours,
I thought this app was gonna be pretty good because when I used it the first time it worked. After that in the files section whenever I hit “Open With” nothing popped up so I couldn’t do what I wanted to do. That was a big issue for me. I make Gacha Life videos and I use that to get music on Cute Cut but if nothing shows up when I hit “Open With” I can’t have the music for the video. I really hope you do something to fix that. But everything else is good so far. I just can’t really do what I got the app for you know? Anyways I hope you can fix from your mistakes because I’m telling you this. Thank you for listening and you’re welcome for telling you what’s wrong with the app in my opinion. Bye!~
Reasons why I hate the this app
1. You can only have a total of 20 songs, videos (whatever's) in your file (but if you want to get the unlimited songs, and videos etc you have to get another app which cost $1.99)
2. There is an option to put the video that you got from the web recorder into your actual photos and gallery. But the thing is, is that it won't let me. It keeps saying "sorry MP4 does not support your device" (something like that) like I think you should do an update where it actually supports iPhone4s.
3. The passcode thing does not work!! Like you can put a passcode on the app but even when you click, tap (whatever) on the app you can access the videos and stuff!! Like it only works when you open up the app, then go to your home screen, then go back to the app (oh and guess what it asks you for a passcode) like come on!! I'm pretty sure some people have videos and pictures other people don't wanna see!!
Does what I needed but ads are too frequent.
I like ad options so I can test out a product before I purchase it. Especially with so many crap apps out there. This one has so many ads that they almost discouraged me. The ads are annoying and get in your way HOWEVER, in the end it did what I needed and beautifully. I did purchase the add free version and I'm happy with it. I would suggest to the developer that he at least cut the ads in half though because I almost lost my patience and just deleted it. I imagine that they have lost paying customers because the ads make it feel like a bad app.
- Nguyen T Nam Giang
- 53.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Cambodian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Lacviet Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to full version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.