Welcome to the Pro Series Pumps CONNECT mobile app. We have been protecting basements from flooding for decades! Use this app to monitor, see the status, and receive alert notifications from your Pro Series Pumps CONNECT product. This app also offers product information and product support including FAQs and other options.
• Monitor status of your backup or primary sump pump system
• Receive push notifications of potential problems
• Edit alert settings of WiFi modules
• Research product information
• Customer support (online, phone, or email)
In order to monitor the status of your backup or primary sump pump, you will need to have a Pro Series Pumps CONNECT system and a Pro Series Pumps CONNECT WiFi Module linked to a Wi-Fi network. This will allow for remote monitoring of battery, power and pump activity. If a potential problem arises, the status page will display a red warning and explain the specific problem. In addition to the status page, you will be notified via email, text message, or push notification. All three notification methods can be disabled or enabled through the app.
List of Compatible Pump Systems:
• PHCC Pro Series 1850 CONNECT (PHCC-1850)
• PHCC Pro Series 2400 CONNECT (PHCC-2400)
• PS-C22 Combination Pumps CONNECT (PS-C22)
• PS-C33 Combination Pumps CONNECT (PS-C33)
• Deluxe Controller CONNECT (DFC2, VSC2 and TSC2)
• PHCC Pro Series Alternator (DVSA)
Contact details (visible on the app download screen):
Website – www.stopflooding.com
Email – email@example.com
Phone – (800) 991-0466
Stability & connectivity improvements - will now require user's permission to access available WIFI networks in order to connect to the GLENTRON module
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it, set up in 5 mins. Works great.
Convenient and easy to use.
Good job fixing the app
Thanks for fixing the app it now works great!
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this. A fix has been implemented and the app works as intended. Please try again for a better experience!
Crashes, won’t open
App crashes immediately when opened. Can’t even login.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. A fix has been implemented, so please try again for a better experience!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.