Welcome to the Basement Watchdog CONNECT® mobile app. We have been protecting basements from flooding for decades! Use this app to monitor, see the status, and receive alert notifications from your Basement Watchdog CONNECT® product. This app also offers product information and product support including FAQs and other options.
• Monitor status of your backup sump pump system
• Receive push notifications of potential problems
• Edit alert settings of WiFi modules
• Research product information
• Customer support (online, phone, or email)
In order to monitor the status of your backup sump pump, you will need to have a Basement Watchdog CONNECT® system and a Basement Watchdog CONNECT® WiFi Module linked to a Wi-Fi network. This will allow for remote monitoring of battery, power and pump activity. If a potential problem arises, the status page will display a red warning and explain the specific problem. In addition to the status page, you will be notified via email, text message, or push notification. All three notification methods can be disabled or enabled through the app.
List of Compatible Pump Systems:
• Basement Watchdog Special Plus CONNECT (BWSP)
• Basement Watchdog Big Dog Plus CONNECT (BWD12-120)
• Basement Watchdog Big Combo CONNECT (BW4000)
New production information
Ratings and Reviews
Simple but needs improvements
I installed this WiFi module and app for my Basement Big Dog Connect System and everything works as described.
But like another reviewer I was interested in more information in the app about the last alarm received.
Also, when the WiFi module sends a text alert it would be nice if it were a simple SMS text message. Instead, I get an HTML document that must be opened with a text font that is extremely small and difficult to read.
Furious first time user
I just received this Wi-Fi connectivity module from Home Depot online order. I was quite happy and excited to get it hooked up but the app will not let me go as far as to connecting to this device. The app keeps telling me it’s trying to connect to an unsecured network which is in accurate because this is my own private network and it gives no option but to go back so this is like Groundhog Day as every time I try app only gives the same answer without any second option. I will be returning this for a full refund if I don’t hear back from the developer in reference to this issue again I just installed it within a few minutes of opening this package.
Easy Setup, Limited Practicality
1) I have only modest tech skills but following the video setup link and reference to the instruction manual, I was able to link the WiFi unit to my BW Connect and smartphone app without difficulty.
2) It basically alerts you a loss of WiFi connectivity (which would be expected when the power goes out, unless you also have your modem & router on a power backup UPS), and alerts you to activation of the backup pump (providing your modem & router have power at that time).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glentronics, INC
- 132 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©2023 BASEMENT WATCHDOG, All Right Reserved.