You will learn to code like an expert, and also enjoy it like a game. It's easy, it's fast and it's fun!
With a huge collection of 5000+ programs (code examples), 35+ courses and the fastest compiler in the world, all your programming needs are bundled in a single app for your daily practice.
What all programming languages you can learn with this coding tutor app?
* Learn Java - Java is an object-oriented, general purpose, high-level programming language.
* Learn C Programming - C programming is a powerful general-purpose language.
* Learn C++ - C++ is used nearly everywhere for everything from systems programming, numerical and scientific computing, web development, writing compilers, console games, desktop applications and so on.
* Learn HTML - HTML is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications.
* Learn R Programming: R is a programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation, and reporting.
With the “Programming Hub: Learn to code” app, you can -
- Learn CSS
- Learn VB.net
- Learn C# (C Sharp)
- Learn Python 2.7
- Learn Python 3
- Learn Linux Shell Scripting
- Learn R Programming
- Learn Swift
- Learn SQL
- Learn Jquery
- Learn Assembly 8086
While we make coding learning easy and fun, here are features that would make us your single choice to learn programming languages -
- Programming Courses: To make your learning more interesting, our experts have created bite-sized and interactive courses which will help you learn programming like never before.
- Programming & Coding Examples: 5000+ programs in 20+ programming languages and counting, programming hub has one of the largest collection of pre-compiled programs with output for practice and learning.
- Compiler: The fastest compiler in the world on iOS with support to compile and run over 20+ programming languages.
Other Features to improve your programming learning experience includes -
1. Concept-based illustrations to easily learn to code in a fun way
2. Interactive learning experience
3. Quick Search for programs
4. Categorized View for programs
5. No Harmful Permissions required
6. Periodic Updates with new programming examples and course content
7. Feedback and support from coding experts
More on Programming Hub VIP Access and PRO membership:
Programming Hub VIP Access gives you unlimited access to all courses, continuous extensions to the courses, and the additional courses we release on a regular basis. Programming Hub VIP Access is USD 5.99 for 3 months, quoted in U.S. dollars (prices may differ in countries other than the United States).
Programming Hub PRO membership is USD 6.99 for 1 month, USD 14.59 for 3 months and USD 41.99 for 1 year quoted in U.S. dollars (prices may differ in countries other than the United States).
Upon confirmation of purchase, payment will be charged to your iTunes account and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period at the price of the chosen subscription. Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited time "Month of Love" Lifetime Offer in the app
- We have changed the app logo to a Brand New and Simplified version
- New Courses added - Machine Learning, Cryptography, HTML Advanced and Build Your Own Website
Ratings and Reviews
Just another Mimo
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The content in the pro version is based on scientific research which comes in bite-sized information to ensure a deep learning experience. In order to provide you the best and to sustain ourselves, we had to monetize the course. The free content is available in the Learn section of the App.
I tried the free version just to see what I would be getting for my money. I selected the Java course and got to the first quiz. It asks, “what is Java? I selected “it is a programming language”. The system then comes back and says, “oops it’s not a video game or a desert island”. It’s obvious it’s not registering my answer. I don’t see a way to skip over or continue without the programming registering my answer. I wrote the company to let them know and give them a chance to fix it before I wrote this review. They responded right away but then never corrected the glitch. It’s been over a month now. I have also deleted the app and downloaded it again. I’m certainly not paying for something like this. The app is suppose to teach you how to program but obviously they don’t know how to program their stuff correctly. Frustrated to say the least.
Developer Response ,
Dear Friend, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and truly understand the difficulty faced. We would kindly request you to drop your email ID so that we can get in contact with you. We promise to look into the issue and correct it ASAP. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com. Thank You for your patience. -SS
A good app with a lot of material. I have found a good amount of small typos and logic errors for example: in the IT basics course there is a diagram with arrows labeled “input” “output” “process” when really “process” should be in the middle and “output” should be last. There was a quiz on this later and I’m concerned that if I hadn’t already known that it would interfere with my learning. I tried to leave feedback suggesting the implementation of an error/typo found button so users can report these errors to get them fixed for future customers to they don’t get confused but when I tried to submit the feedback I got an error and couldn’t submit anything. Overall not a bad app and should help you learn the content
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the issues you've experienced. As a learning platform, we have to ensure that we only provide precise information to our learners. Please get in touch with us at Hello@prghub.com so that we can work on a solution together and improve your experience :)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Nigel Crasto
- 147.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Nexino Labs Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- PRO membership for 1 month $6.99
- Premium Upgrade $45.99
- VIP Access $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.