Build your programming skills in a fun way. Learn to code with a game-like learning experience. Explore interactive coding lessons with a one-stop code learning app.
You will learn to code like an expert, and also enjoy it like a game. It's easy, it's fast and it's fun!
With a huge collection of 5000+ programs (code examples), 35+ courses, and the fastest compiler in the world, all your programming needs are bundled in a single app for your daily practice.
What all programming languages you can learn with this coding tutor app?
• Learn Java - Java is an object-oriented, general-purpose, high-level programming language.
• Learn C Programming - C programming is a powerful general-purpose language.
• Learn C++ - C++ is used nearly everywhere for everything from systems programming, numerical and scientific computing, web development, writing compilers, console games, desktop applications, and so on.
• Learn HTML - HTML is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications.
• Learn R Programming: R is a programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation, and reporting.
With the “Programming Hub: Learn to code” app, you can -
• Learn CSS
• Learn VB.net
• Learn C# (C Sharp)
• Learn Python 2.7
• Learn Python 3
• Learn Linux Shell Scripting
• Learn R Programming
• Learn Swift
• Learn SQL
• Learn jQuery
• Learn Assembly 8086
While we make coding learning easy and fun, here are features that would make us your single choice to learn programming languages -
• Programming Courses: To make your learning more interesting, our experts have created bite-sized and interactive courses that will help you learn programming like never before.
• Programming & Coding Examples: 5000+ programs in 20+ programming languages and counting, programming hub has one of the largest collection of pre-compiled programs with output for practice and learning.
• Compiler: The fastest compiler in the world on iOS with support to compile and run over 20+ programming languages.
Other Features to improve your programming learning experience includes -
1. Concept-based illustrations to easily learn to code in a fun way
2. Interactive learning experience
3. Quick Search for programs
4. Categorized View for programs
5. No Harmful Permissions required
6. Periodic Updates with new programming examples and course content
7. Feedback and support from coding experts
More on Programming Hub VIP Access and PRO membership:
Programming Hub VIP Access gives you unlimited access to all courses, continuous extensions to the courses, and the additional courses we release on a regular basis. Programming Hub VIP Access is USD 5.99 for 3 months, quoted in U.S. dollars (prices may differ in countries other than the United States).
Programming Hub PRO membership is USD 6.99 for 1 month, USD 14.59 for 3 months, and USD 41.99 for 1 year quoted in U.S. dollars (prices may differ in countries other than the United States).
Upon confirmation of purchase, payment will be charged to your iTunes account and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period at the price of the chosen subscription. Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Courses added: Unity, UI/UX, Kotlin, Cyber Security, and more.
- Bug fixes and Improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
AMAZING app for aspiring full stack developers!!
There are so many apps and courses that promise to give you all the starter materials/info you need to get started. Most fall short of expectations....but not Programming Hub!! This app is honestly one of the best on the market in terms of affordability and value. They add new courses very regularly and the ability to earn certifications is an added bonus (proving to others you know what you’re talking about). I recommend Programming Hub for anyone who wants to keep learning and growing their skills. Their customer support is also amazing. 10/10. Thank you for making an awesome app for aspiring full stack developers.
Developer Response ,
We are truly delighted to know that your experience with us has been great. It really helps us keep ourselves motivated to continuously improve our content and serve our learners better. If you need any help, feel free to get in touch with us at Hello@prghub.com and it will be our pleasure to assist you!
Worth it, but beware of bugs.
I bought Pro and am happy I did. A wide variety of topics, most lessons are compact and not wasting anyone’s time, and clearer explanations than other apps. However, there are a few bugs and the Grammar/English can be tough at times. To me, the point of language is to convey ideas, so it doesn’t matter if you use the wrong “your” or say ain’t, but some of these statements in here have to be read several times to make sense. Lots of typos. For bugs, my courses don’t track progress correctly. I refresh and the percentage hops around, even if I’ve completed the course. Completed courses don’t show up under completed. I’ve done six or seven and only one is there. I can’t change my name or picture even though I’m typing in my password correctly. I think the save button doesn’t work in the top right corner. Several random crashes. I am running the newest update of the app and iOS. Also, quit asking me to rate five stars after every lesson. I’ve rated 5 stars several times. Here’s 3 more
Developer Response ,
We were grieved by the experience you had. We have worked hard to make everything right. We have a philosophy -Your issue is our issue and we leave no stones unturned, to get it rectified. You can always write to us at email@example.com, for any assistance. We will be glad to help. - AS
Good information but buggy
I’ve been using the app for several days and enjoying the basic information about programming and how well things are explained. Really nice to see something that focuses on the concepts first.
Unfortunately, there are a few things that would stop me from buying the pro version. There are several small bugs in the basic course, and also in the function of the app that are surprising. You can’t use just your email to sign up, since the window is buggy. The feedback form isn’t obvious, but even when you eventually find it, it doesn’t submit correctly, meaning that there is no way to give feedback on the bugs. Another big thing is that there’s no indication as to what courses are only for the pro version, and what’s free.
For casual use, a nice app, but needs work.
Developer Response ,
We apologize that your experience with us less than satisfactory. We truly want the best for our learners. Can you provide more details about your experience so we can take note of it and make improvements on our future updates? Please reach us at Hello@prghub.com so that we can assist you better.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Nigel Crasto
- 177.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Right Sol Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade for Lifetime $35.99
- PRO membership for 1 month $6.99
- VIP Access $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.