Project LAB - the Best Medical Lab Reference App in the App Store, Just got even better.
Built from scratch with a new Simple and Friendly user-interface, you'll find what you're looking for in seconds.
- The best place for you to finally understand what your health check-up results really mean.
- It is great for Medical Students who want to have a pure, simple, and fast way to get the knowledge they're looking for, every word counts in the app.
- A wonderful reference for Physicians.
The App includes a reference and a GREAT and SPECIFIC EXPLANATION for each subject in the CBC Panel, CMP Panel, and UA Panel, With a Differential Diagnosis for each Lab Test.
All you need is inside here, we made sure that you read only what matters. As we said every word in the app counts!!
* You can find a brief explanations about any condition, disease, medication, or medical-term that are mentioned in the Differential Diagnosis, in a special section (we call it now: Project LAB Dictionary) available in all iOS versions, (previously only in iPad).
* Personal Notes: You can add your own short note for each test, Notes are synced through all your devices (with the same iCloud account).
* You can filter the Questions by Panel, in the Quiz.
* Real Search with option to filter by Panel.
* Apple Watch Companion App for a quick normal value check.
- App Widget: Keeps for you a line of knowledge in the Notifications Center.
- The App works in any orientation in the iPad (half screen, side, on top, etc).
- The App works perfectly offline*
*(iCloud backup and personal notes sync requires internet connection).
- Family Sharing Enabled.
For Feedback - Twitter: @ProjectLABapp
You can also follow us on our Facebook Page: /ProjectLABapp
And our Blog to keep you updated: projectlabapp.wordpress.com
**Now 'Project LAB for TV' in the tvOS App Store**
*New in v3.2:
- Personal Notes: Add Your Own Short Note For Each Test.
- Personal Notes Are Synced Through All Your Devices (with the same iCloud account).
- Personal Notes Backup to iCloud.
- Other Minor Improvements.
And All The Good Stuff From v3:
- More Lab Tests.
- Apple Watch Companion App.
- New User-interface, built from scratch.
- Real Search.
- Quiz Questions Can Be Filtered Now By Panel.
- More Questions in Quiz.
- Brief Explanations About The Mentioned Medical-Terms Are Available in All iOS Versions Now, (previously only in iPad).
- Works in Any Orientation in The iPad (half screen, side, on top, etc).
Ratings and Reviews
It has been an excellent resource that is straight to the point on what information I need for my case studies.
Thank you for he bug-fix!! I'm so glad to have this app back!!😊👍
Worth every cent!!
Worth it. the app is organized in a very good way, and the explanations are clear and easy to remember. speaking from a medical perspective.
- Ronny Makhoul
- 23.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Ronny Makhoul
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.