Project Planner 2 is a project and task planning application that makes it easy to keep track of multiple projects and tasks.
Project Planner 2 allows you manage multiple projects. In every project you can add many tasks grouped in phases and finished by milestone.
You can view your project on Gantt chart in portrait and landscape view in days, weeks or months scale.
- managing multiple projects
- viewing your tasks as a list or Gantt Chart
- viewing multiple projects on Gantt Chart
- editing task directly from Gantt Chart
- creating dependencies between tasks
- updating progress of task to keep track
- adding resources and costs to tasks
- exporting and importing projects in .ppf format (supported by Project Planner 2, Project Planner 2 HD and Project Planner for OSX - available in Mac App Store)
- exporting and importing project in .gan format (supported by Gantt Project available on OSX, Windows and Linux) (importing with some limitations: Project Planner imports all dependencies as 'hard' and 'end-to-start')
- exporting reports in PDF format (readable in Adobe Reader, OSX Preview and all full pdf compatible readers)
- exporting chart as image in PNG format
- exporting are available by mail, to iTunes and to Dropbox
- importing are available from iTunes), from mail and from Dropbox
- printing reports ans charts directly from app using AirPrint
User manual is available on the product webpage.
Fixed bugs reported by users
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When you select more than two projects in Gantt Chart display and then select for Week display, the second project dates get massed up.
There are a few more things I wish they work on it. But I like this app because you can start making your Gantt charts using this app. That is what need. I don't want to use another software in my computer to make a Gantt chart, then upload the file to my phone. That is nonsense to me.
Couldn’t even get the app to let me create a new schedule. I want my money back.
It surprises me that only one other review mentions the frequency of crashes. It seems to happen most often when making changes to information already input. I have noticed it a lot when you select the "back" button. Also, sometimes the screen seems to freeze up when you are trying to scroll by dragging your finger. After making a few swipes to try and make the screen scroll it will crash. When it crashes you loose most of any changes that you have made and you have to start over. I found a crude work around after inputting a significant amount of data, just escape out of the application instead of hitting the "back" button and reopen the application. When you reopen the application your data is normally there.
Another problem I found is that if you change the start date of your project or a start date of any task the following tasks are not automatically updated. This means you have to go in and manually update all following start and end dates. I hope I am just missing something here. If so, I hope someone will mention what you have to do to have all the tasks automatically update when a change is made.
Perhaps a written user manual would help any misuse by users.
In spite of all that being said this application is exactly what I need. My needs are simple. If the developer can just get the bugs out of the application I would give it five stars.
- 16.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 Peritum.Net
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.