Securely accept credit card payments on your phone or tablet using ProPay’s credit card processing app. Accept payments from all major credit card brands (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) at rates as low as 1.99% per transaction and no hidden fees.
Card Processing Solutions
• Quickly process credit card payments at low rates with a mobile card reader
• Accept chip cards (EMV) and swipe cards
• Manually enter card numbers if you aren’t near your card reader
• Securely store a customer’s payment information to be charged for future purchases
• Accept a credit card payment when you don’t have data coverage and process it as soon as you get back into coverage
• Even more processing options are available with your ProPay account online: http://www.propay.com/products-services/accept-payments/
• Access your funds with a ProPay Prepaid debit MasterCard
• Quickly transfer funds to your bank account within the mobile app
Monitor Your Business
• Check your available and pending account balances
• Review pending, completed and declined transactions
• Refund or cancel transactions
• Manage transfers to your bank account.
• Include sales tax and allow customers to add a tip to their order
• Capture your customer’s signature and then e-mail them a receipt.
The ProPay App allows you to access all these features from any compatible smartphone or tablet and is available for all ProPay Merchants.
Compatibility and Requirements:
- ProPay account required. If you do not have an account, sign up at www.ProPay.com
- Certain features of the ProPay App require an active ProtectPay Online subscription.
- The ProPay JAK is currently compatible with the majority of Apple smartphones and tablets. For a complete list of compatible devices, please visit the following website link: http://www.propay.com/products-services/accept-payments/jak-card-reader/androiddevices/
Learn more or sign up for an account today at www.propay.com
Ratings and Reviews
Love this BUT...
I love this app, it’s so easy to use and get on the go payments from my customers. However, I have an iPhone and I called corporate and they said they are having issues with this app working on iPhones right now, I can’t even log back in. I really hope this is cleared up soon as I may miss a sale because of it in the future..
Better than not having swipe capability
But sometimes, you don't. On more than on occasion since I began using this app at the start of the season (more than several months now) I've gone through the process of swiping a card, having the customer sign, etc., only for an error message to come up saying "bad swipe" or something to that effect. I can either then key the card in (higher fees) or back out and clear everything, ask the customer for their card back and then swipe again in hopes that it works. Granted this has been only a handful out of a couple hundred swipes, but still, frustrating when you have a line.
Next, is when you don't have proper reception. The bars on your iPad/iPhone, etc seem adequate enough, but you get all the way to the end of the trans. And you find out you can't process the card, you have not the reception you need. Ok, so I'll do it in stored mode.
Well, prepare to ask your customer for their card back, because in order to do that you have to back all the way out to the main screen.
On several times it has also flat out crashed on me, and more than twice I've actually had to restart my iPad to get this app to work.
It's not terrible, and if you have used propay for years like I have, it's a welcome addition and alternative to phone processing. When it works, it's fantastic! But I've added another processor to my arsenal, a swipe capable one, and we'll see who comes out on top next show....
I have no choice!
I have to use ProPay in order to have my web page. I live in PR and debit-credit from “coop” cards always DECLINED!!! It is so frustrating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.