ProPay Payments 4+
Accept Credit Cards
TSYS Acquiring Solutions
Designed for iPad
Securely accept credit card payments on your phone or tablet using ProPay’s credit card processing app. Accept payments from all major credit card brands (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) at rates as low as 1.99% per transaction and no hidden fees.
Card Processing Solutions
• Quickly process credit card payments at low rates with a mobile card reader
• Accept chip cards (EMV) and swipe cards
• Manually enter card numbers if you aren’t near your card reader
• Securely store a customer’s payment information to be charged for future purchases
• Accept a credit card payment when you don’t have data coverage and process it as soon as you get back into coverage
• Even more processing options are available with your ProPay account online: http://www.propay.com/products-services/accept-payments/
• Access your funds with a ProPay Prepaid debit MasterCard
• Quickly transfer funds to your bank account within the mobile app
Monitor Your Business
• Check your available and pending account balances
• Review pending, completed and declined transactions
• Refund or cancel transactions
• Manage transfers to your bank account.
• Include sales tax and allow customers to add a tip to their order
• Capture your customer’s signature and then e-mail them a receipt.
The ProPay App allows you to access all these features from any compatible smartphone or tablet and is available for all ProPay Merchants.
Compatibility and Requirements:
- ProPay account required. If you do not have an account, sign up at www.ProPay.com
- Certain features of the ProPay App require an active ProtectPay Online subscription.
- The ProPay JAK is currently compatible with the majority of Apple smartphones and tablets. For a complete list of compatible devices, please visit the following website link: http://www.propay.com/products-services/accept-payments/jak-card-reader/androiddevices/
Learn more or sign up for an account today at www.propay.com
"Bug fixes and various updates".
Ratings and Reviews
Works great but…
Ok I really like this app for my job, but the only problem I’m having with it is that if won’t let me run a card manually. It automatically goes to choosing a card reader. But when I try to go back to click the manual option, it won’t let me even click it before it automatically switches to the card reader options. Makes it really difficult to have in person payments that aren’t cash. And not a lot of people carry cash these days. 🤦🏻♀️ so selling my inventory in person is going to be very difficult until this is fixed. 🤷🏻♀️
Love this BUT...
I love this app, it’s so easy to use and get on the go payments from my customers. However, I have an iPhone and I called corporate and they said they are having issues with this app working on iPhones right now, I can’t even log back in. I really hope this is cleared up soon as I may miss a sale because of it in the future..
So many little bugs
For sometime I haven’t been able to create an email invoice through the app. It has an error saying it needs to be greater then $1. I have a larger number in for the amount of the invoice. Therefore I cannot create link for customer to pay on my app. This is much more important when I am not doing in person transactions and really frustrating. It would be great if there was an option for a text invoice like we have on website. But please fix this issue! I use it often.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TSYS Acquiring Solutions, L.L.C.
- 55 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ProPay, Inc.