After helping tens of millions of users get access to the apps and sites they love, Psiphon has launched its first app for iOS! Our new app seamlessly integrates access to the Psiphon network, securely connecting you to your apps and sites.
No matter where you are in the world, the Psiphon app will connect you to your favorite apps and sites. The app also provides you with an extra layer of protection when using public Wi-Fi services or other networks that could be untrustworthy.
Key features include:
• Free, unlimited personal use.
• Easy to download, install, and use. No registration or configuration required.
• Automatic selection of protocols to provide fast, reliable access, every time.
• Multiple language support and configurable server location.
• A subscription removes ads and allows you to surf the Internet faster!
• 3-day free trial period.
• Prices: US$2.99 for one week, US$9.99 for one month, or US$99.99 for one year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the subscription.
• No cancellation of a current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Something went wrong
I used Psiphon on a few devices and I always luv it. But it works improperly recently. It pretends to connect quickly but it turns out no internet connection at all. I changed many lines which all had the same disappointing results. (From China)
so i’m in highschool and they have wifi but you can use insta or snapchat on it bc nothing loads so i used this, since it changed the vpn i can use snap and insta in school (during lunch, not in class) and when i get home i just turn vpn off so i can use my actual wifi (which works better when things aren’t blocked) either way it’s a great app!
Not working anymore
The app was working fine for a couple of months but I reinstalled it today, it won’t let me go past the screen that tells me to allow vpn configuration. It just gets stuck on the screen, I can’t do anything about it either. It still shows up as a vpn on my normal settings but when I go through the app, the arrow the normally points to the prompt is still there and won’t let me proceed.
- Psiphon Inc.
- 50 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Burmese, Cambodian, Croatian, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tajik, Thai, Tibetan, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Psiphon Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 week $2.99
- Premium 1 month $9.99
- Premium 1 year $71.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.