The new Classic Mode - Aftermath map is now available! Play the game now to try out the new map!
The Official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS made for mobile devices.
Intense battles in 10-minute matches.
More than 1 billion players around the world.
• Epic battle royale masterpiece
Lots of events for you to explore.
Climb to the top in PUBG MOBILE and fire at will. PUBG MOBILE is an original battle royale mobile game and one of the best mobile shooting games.
• Play anytime, anywhere
Relax and play PUBG MOBILE to your heart's content! Shoot and fight as much as you like with an unparalleled smooth experience.
• Extreme battles in 10-minute matches
Prepare your firearms, respond to the call for battle in PUBG MOBILE, and fire at will in matches.
• Lots of maps and battles
PUBG MOBILE has many maps and gameplay mechanics that give you a thrilling survival experience in different maps. Find your friends and play the new modes together! Do whatever you want and fire at will!
• Made especially for mobile phones
Features customizable controls, training mode, and voice chat with friends. Experience the smoothest control experience and the most realistic firearms on your phone.
PUBG MOBILE with the highest resolution items and gameplay experience. PUBG MOBILE can fulfill any wish you might have. Choose from countless firearms and test your marksmanship. New items, maps, and modes are constantly added to the game.
PUBG MOBILE offers the most intense multiplayer battles on your mobile phone. Join the battle, put on your gear, and play to win. Survive in epic 100-player battles in Classic Mode, Payload Mode, the fast-paced 4v4 Team Deathmatch Mode, and Infection Mode. Survival is all that matters. Survive to the end to get the last laugh. Accept missions and fire at will!
• Follow us:
Please contact the customer service if you encounter any problems: email@example.com
Tencent Games User Agreement: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
The new Aftermath Classic Mode map is here! Experience the ultimate battle royale gameplay on your mobile phone!
The Spider-Man™: No Way Home collaboration is here!
A new season has started!
《New Map: Aftermath》
Livik has been bombarded, causing a volcanic eruption that has transformed the terrain.
1. In Aftermath, all firearms are equipped with an AC Core Module and the new scope by default, which greatly enhances the aiming and handling of firearms and give players more information about the battlefield when scoped.
2. Characters are equipped with Tactical Glasses by default, which shows players the damage dealt by firearms.
3. Many ziplines platforms have been added throughout the new map. Move around the map quickly by approaching a zipline platform and using the zipline to move to the zipline platform on the other side.
4. Every player has 1 chance to return to the battlefield. Find the Recall Tower to recall an eliminated teammate.
5. Added a new audio marker feature to the screen: nearby audio markers will appear on the mini-map and the main screen. This feature can be disabled in the Settings.
Play Aftermath for intense battles and new combat experiences!
《Classic Mode Improvements》
1. Players can pick up currency scattered throughout the Aftermath, Erangel, and Livik maps and use them to purchase supplies and tactical items at shops inside buildings to arm themselves and win the final victory.
2. The highly-anticipated Hit Marker feature is here. After this is enabled, whenever you or a teammate hits an enemy, a marker is automatically generated where they are hit.
Play the game now to learn more about the improvements made to the basic mechanics!
《Epic Collaboration: Spider-Man™: No Way Home》
1. Spider-Man has arrived in Erangel and noticed a mysterious boss at Mylta Power. Fight alongside Spider-Man and defeat the boss to get advanced supplies.
2. Players will be able to shoot spiderwebs after getting the Web Shooter. Spiderwebs attach to the buildings they touch and pull the player there quickly, and spiderwebs slow down players they hit.
3. When the Spiderweb Ball is thrown at the ground, it releases many spiderwebs in an area that slows the movement of other players moving through it.
4. Crates that are covered with spiderwebs will appear on Erangel. Players can open them to get basic supplies and also have a chance to get Spider-Man items from them.
Come to Erangel and Livik to experience this new IP-themed mode now!
《New Interactive Screen》
The Mode Selection screen has been upgraded to simplify its contents and improve controls.
Unranked and Ranked modes will be separated, and the Lobby screen will also be upgraded to make the new Lobby more refreshing than ever! Let's explore it together!
《C2S4 is here!》
New Cycle Season: Upgraded rewards to make them Legendary quality and added new sets of resources. New Jujutsu Kaisen themed story missions. Collect Sukuna Fingers to unlock commemorative titles.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost a 5 star game but....
I absolutely love this game and have played every day since I found it a month ago. I even spent $25 on the s5 pass to support you guys. I really wanted to give 5 stars but there is one thing that is bugging me to no end. Say you join squad mode, live for several minutes and get some kills and complete things toward missions. But then you die.. it happens right? But I learned the hard way that if you leave the match after dying but anybody in the squad is still going, you don’t get credit for anything you did in that match (kills, dmg or healing done, etc anything that can count towards certain RP missions or daily quests). The only way to get your credit is to stay and spectate until the last squad member dies. Why, why, do you have to spent possibly 20-30 more minutes just sitting there just to get credit for the stuff you already did. I think this is really crappy and doesn’t feel great. Especially since this is a demanding mobile game, why waste 20 more minutes of battery life just sitting there when you can’t play, only spectate. Seriously come on guys give us this quality of life update, it just makes sense. I would 100% come back and change this review to 5 stars, I have no other complaints about this awesome game.
Unfair with purchases
I’ve been playing PUBG for couple years now every time is the same when it comes to purchases. I bought $10 worth of wheel of fortune loot and got absolutely nothin got only a bunch of worthless coupons. It’s obvious that they developers control all the loot that is purchased in order for ppl to spend more money. It’s super frustrating I went back to playing call of duty mobile because they offer more skins all around and are not stingy with the loot. The game play over all is very glitchy and also when they servers kick you out you loose points and the issue is never fixed. Reporting anything to them is useless they never respond and seems like they only want money from people they never update with new maps or offer better loot. Am done with this Game it’s a waste of time. I have to edit my review because I forgot the most important review of them all. Ok I don’t understand how I was playing the game I was downed with a level 2 helmet level 3 body armor my helmet was full at 150 points and body armor at 250 nothing was taken away but I got downed by Someone shooting at me. It makes nooooo sense to have armor and helmets if they won’t take all the damage before being downed!! Plz fix the issue and only then will I return to play the game!! What’s the deal with RP I completed the season am max out at 100 and have missions left I complete the missions by my RP doesn’t stack but yet if I buy RP it will stack y’all need to get this looting stuff straight!
Developer Response ,
Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please contact our customer support team in game with details, We will investigate and help you immediately.
This game use to be fun, entertaining and enjoyable. However, PUBG mobile does nothing to stop players from using emulators and playing this game on a PC vs an actual mobile device. The game also does absolutely nothing to prevent hackers from destroying the game. It claims that they ban hackers for “ten years” however, you have to report the player, they have to investigate and if they feel they used hacks then yes, that account is banned. But nothing stops that hacker from starting a new account and hacking once again. They don’t block IP addresses. The game also forces you to waste UC (money) attempting to get new items in crates when in reality the likeliness of you obtaining whatever you’re attempting to acquire is never going to happen. So you’re literally just paying them extra UC (money) for repeat items. PUBG mobile also takes away there most popular modes (Payload 2.0) and (Vikindi). They also never give players any actual updated news regarding when or if these modes will ever be returning. Payload 2.0 was the only mode players actually stood a chance against hackers because in this mode, you had the opportunity of using RPGs and other bombs. It’s disappointing that a game would takeaway a mode that allowed players to have a chance against hackers. This game is just out for the money now and no longer cares about what the little guy wants. If you’re not a streamer or a hacker, your opinion is invalid. This game isn’t for you unless you can hack.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
- 300 Unknown Cash $4.99
- 1500 Unknown Cash $24.99
- 6000 Unknown Cash $99.99
- 3000 Unknown Cash $49.99
- PUBGM Prime(1 month) $0.99
- PUBGM PrimePlus(1 month) $9.99
- 180 Unknown Cash $2.99
- ig.yiyuan1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.