The official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player classic battles, payload mode and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. When duty calls, fire at will!
2018 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Top Free iPhone Game 2018 – Apple App Store
FREE ON MOBILE - Powered by Unreal Engine 4. Console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS - From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground's secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY – From the 100-player classic mode, the exhilarating payload mode to the lightning-fast Arcade and 4v4 Team Deathmatch modes, as well as the intense Zombie modes. There is something for everyone! Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Fire your weapon to your heart's content! Be a lone wolf soldier or play with a Clan and defeat the enemies when duty calls! Offers FPS (First-Person Shooter) and TPS (Third-Person Shooter) play, lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game and an arsenal of realistic weapons. Find your perfect ride and pieces to cruise towards the final circle!
ALWAYS GROWING - Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
*Requires a stable internet connection.
*PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: iPhone 6 or above and iOS 9 or above.
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com if you have any questions.
Apple subscription service:
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$9.99, renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
Play the most popular mobile game in the world for the best Battle Royale experience!
Explore new areas and items in the updated Miramar map!
A sandstorm is coming! Prepare well to survive in the extreme climate!
Upgrades to Classic Maps
1. Miramar Updates
- A new Oasis in the northern part of the map and Ruins in the northwest are waiting for you to explore. More housing areas, roads, and resources have been added so that you can pick your landing spot and battles wisely.
- A race track now runs through the whole map and is perfect for motorheads.
- New Miramar vehicle: Golden Mirado. Only 1 will spawn on the map. Show off your riches in the desert!
- Miramar's new Vending Machine: Get energy drinks or painkillers from Vending Machines scattered around the map. You might even be lucky enough to get 8 drinks at a time.
- The Win94 comes with its own 2.7x Scope and only spawns in Miramar.
2. Sandstorm Incoming
There is a chance that some areas in Miramar and the Main Menu will be ravaged by Sandstorms.
3. Miramar Main Menu Theme
Update and download the base map to get the Miramar Main Lobby and music.
4. Miramar Achievements
Play the new Miramar map and complete the objectives to get these achievements.
5. Miramar Events
Complete new events for great rewards!
Updates to Classic Gameplay
1. Bluehole Mode (coming soon)
- Added Bluehole Mode to EvoGround: Erangel will now have 2 zones, an outer and inner zone. The inner zone is the newest addition which will represent the next play zone location. Players will lose health while in this inner zone as long as the outer zone is present. Once the outer zone finishes shrinking to the inner circle, a new inner zone will appear.
- All supplies spawn with a 50% increase over the Classic Mode Erangel map. Players can revive a teammate in 4 seconds.
2. Jungle Adventure (coming soon)
During this event, when finding a match in Sanhok there is a random chance to enter Jungle Adventure Mode.
- Totems: Find ancient totems and invoke their power for a chance to receive a blessing or item.
- Jungle Food: Fruit and other foods grow in the wild. Eating them may grant mysterious effects.
- Hot Air Balloon: Control the Hot Air Balloon to survey the battlefield.
New Arena Weapon
New Weapon: P90
- The P90 has been added to the Arena and it is a fearsome weapon in close quarters.
- Fires 9mm rounds and has a default magazine capacity of up to 50 shots. It has a single shot, burst shot, and full auto mode.
- Equip the P90 with all SMG Muzzle attachments, 1x-6x Scope, and Laser Sight.
Brand New Content
1. Cheer Park:
Cheer Park is a social area that can accommodate 20 players at any time. It has most of the basic Training Ground features and lets players interact with other players in real-time!
- Players can view the information of other players, chat, interact with Emotes, and add friends.
- Players can team up with other players and play matches in various modes.
- Invite friends to interact and roast chicken together in Cheer Park.
Players can also engage in other interactions in Cheer Park:
- Quick Draw: Players can have 1v1 duels with other players.
- Hunt Game: The Hunt Game that was featured in the anniversary celebration is also available in Cheer Park. Give it a try!
- The Shooting Range is a way to show off your shooting skills and compete against the other players in the Cheer Park. You can also share your results in chats.
2. Guncraft Finishes
- Players can customize the colors, patterns, and emblems of their weapons after obtaining customizable finishes.
- Players can create custom Emblems to truly personalize their weapons.
- Guncraft materials are obtained from Lucky Spin. Some materials can also be purchased directly.
- Graffiti can be exchanged for Guncraft stickers and applied to weapons as a finish.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
And this is why
The game is fun, everything works fine and its enjoyable to play! I have been playing since it came out and no problems what so ever except the fact that hackers have found a way to take advantage! Its not fair because people are actually trying to rank and others are hacking to rank up too. People are putting money into this game and what so we can get screwed once in a while by one person shooting through a wall? Naah its not fair but really what do you do when we report them?? Anyways sometimes when i lay down my player stands back up which got me killed sometimes. Some cars drive silly, they slide or they dont even want to drive normal also sometimes people dont die when i hit them on a legit speed to kill them it just makes that one noise. The bots are cool because free kills and free loot but once i was in a middle of a battle and a bot was shooting me from behind like what the? Or they give our position away quick because we're killing it or theyre shooting maybe we should not have bots and hackers? The game would be a 5 star and will make more money$$ also you should add the new maps pleasee i know miramar is a new one but it would be nice!!! Im a decent player and i know its not my fault next update u should fix those issues and add that new map please we will enjoy very much! Overall the game is always going to be my favorite battle royale game! Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for bringing this to our notice. Please send us screenshots of such activities at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com. We'll take necessary actions against players who exploit our game. You can also report the Cheater from the in-game options in PUBG Mobile. With your help, we will make PUBG Mobile the best game it can be!
I think i will not play pubg mobile any more
For The beginning the game is insane i don’t know how to describe how amazing this game is you never imagine a phone game can have all this staff and allow you to feel all these gaming experiences on just mobile devices i play on both pubg steam,phone and emulator i like it but on the emulator any user you ask he is suffering so much hacker,cheater....i can understand the security is low but it really need to do something they ruined the game all players who can play pubg only on emulator will be faced on two things start hacking too or leave i really enjoy playing this game on emulator more than mobile and steam version but i would like if possible to do something cuz i spend whole my time on emulator and i get killed 85%-90% chance it’s a hacker and on mobile i dont have this problem but i don’t enjoy playing on phone it’s not confortable and 2-3 match my battery is down it’s really bad at this moment i hope you do something for this and try to focus litle bite on emulator players and it would be better if the updates was low size and don’t impact the frame rates because these last update i start lose some Fps and having some laggs so please do something for hacker and cheater thank you so much for this amazing game hope someone read this and we see some change
New Update Bugs for iPad Air 2
This is a wonderful game that I have been playing and really enjoying on but some of the bugs in game make it less enjoyable. For example, my car that I’ll be driving will for some reason get randomly stuck in an open field, similar to it just hitting a big rock but then it won’t be able to travel forwards or backwards. Another big issue is that sometimes I’ll draw back from a fire fight and go around the corner of the building but event though I make it all the way out of sight from the enemy they still kill me, and no, this not my devise lagging because I play on North America and my ms is always around 60. Thirdly, this isn’t about bugs but something most player complaint about, PLEASE do remove fragments from 120 UC crates and also remove temporary skins and add permanent gun skins/skins from the Offer Value walls to purchase. I almost recently just purchased a skin and 60 UC for $2 but then I saw that the skin was only a 7 day temporary, just stating a fact, no one will every buy those Offers unless their outta their mind. And also I know you prob won’t change this one, but make people have a higher chance of getting a legendary or even epic skins in 120 UC crates. This shouldn’t be a pay to look cool game, especially with you devs adding more skins instead of fixing bugs. Thanks
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
- 180 Unknown Cash $2.99
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.