The official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player battles, and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. Be the one!
2018 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Top Free iPhone Game 2018 – Apple App Store
FREE ON MOBILE - Powered by Unreal Engine 4. Console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS - From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground's secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY – Featuring from 100-player classic mode to lightning-fast Arcade modes and the intense and exhilarating 4v4 Team Deathmatch and Zombie modes. There is something for everyone. Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Fire your weapon to your heart's content! Be a lone wolf soldier or play with a Clan and answer the call of duty when help is needed! Offers FPS (First-Person Shooter) and TPS (Third-Person Shooter) play, lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game and an arsenal of realistic weapons. Find your perfect ride and pieces to cruise towards the final circle!
ALWAYS GROWING - Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
*Requires a stable internet connection.
*PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: iPhone 6s or above and iOS 9 or above.
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com if you have any questions.
Apple subscription service:
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$9.99, renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
1. New Infection mode and map. Play as Zombies!
2. New character system - unlock more appearances and skills!
3. Pirate main menu theme, and the million-dollar Global Treasure Hunt!
4. Royale Pass Season 8 with popular items restocked!
1. Infection mode
a) Asymmetric PVP mode where players are divided into Zombies and Defenders at the beginning of the match.
b) Defenders have firearms, but Zombies can only use melee attacks and abilities with cooldowns. Zombies can revive after being killed, while Defenders will turn into Zombies.
c) If all Defenders are infected, Zombies win; and Defenders win if at least 1 survived within the given time.
d) Players can customize Zombie form controls and quick chat.
e) Infection can be played in room mode.
2.New Character System:
a) Victor, the first new character, is available for free. Collect him from the Character under Workshop.
b) Victor's skill reduces SMG reload time. His skills work in EvoGround and do not affect the balance in Classic mode.
c) Victor has exclusive outfits, with Legendary Conquest being the best one. Collect materials and level up to get unique emotes and voices.
d) Level up Victor by playing in matches. There are rewards for every level and a special reward: MVP Results Emote at level 10 (max). Get premium Character Crates with rare rewards by earning EXP after max level.
3.Pirate Main Menu Theme and Global Treasure Hunt
a) Hunt for treasures during matches to find hidden treasures. Collect gold, silver and bronze compasses to redeem rewards.
b) Global Treasure Hunt:
1. Divided into 4 stages, each with its own map. There are 7 levels for each stage, and 2 missions for each level.
2. Unlock the mission crate by completing 1 mission.
3. Unlock the stage crate by completing 7 or more missions in a stage.
4. Complete all 56 missions to unlock the final reward.
5. Complete any mission of a stage to join the lucky draw and win travel fund. There are 10 winners for each stage.
4. Background download added to iOS
iOS players can now switch the app to background while downloading updates.
5. Daily Mission System Update:
a) Reduced the number of missions and upgraded the rewards.
b) Daily Missions, other than the Login Mission, are released randomly. Players can switch to other random missions in the pool up to 3 times a day.
6. Level V and rewards added for some achievements.
Improvements and Bugfixes
1. Inventory UI is now more user-friendly.
2. Outfits: when new outfits conflict with the currently equipped outfit, the old outfit will be unequipped display the new one.
3. Shop visual improved: new background, new lighting effects, adjusted camera Angle, highlighted the display for more depth and texture.
4. Armory visual improved: added halo, modified scenes, highlighted the display effect of firearms to make them look heavy and more realistic.
5. Portable Closet: the UI will be collapsed when players stop tapping the icon. Added "undo changes" icon to restore the previous outfits with a single tap.
6. Improved Lucky Spin and crate opening experience.
7. Improved the Rankings background to match the overall visual.
8. Improved Team and Friend interfaces. Players can now view friends' avatars on the main menu. Friend button will pop up only when players expand the Team interface.
9. Added the Middle East server to Crew Challenge for players in that region.
10. Shop/Supply visuals: new background, adjusted icon design, information display and button locations. Please pay attention to the changes.
11. Fixed climbing related bugs.
12. Fixed a bug where character models got stuck in buildings.
13. Fixed a bug where Zombie got stuck in walls in Survival mode.
14. Fixed a bug where linked social account could not change avatars.
15. Fixed a bug where Backpack models in the main menu were not displayed correctly.
16. Fixed a bug where nicknames were misplaced on the Clan page.
Ratings and Reviews
A great mobile port of the best battle royale game out there!
The game was changed greatly to run on mobile, but it still retained that classic Pubg feel- the intense firefights, the suspense when you’re in the last circle, and the rush of adrenaline you get right before you win a chicken dinner! The game has almost no bugs, unlike the pc version! And the graphics are awesome compared to other mobile games! It’s well optimized for all kinds of mobile devices and runs great even on low end devices! I made it into the top 50 in the US for solo wins and I play on a tiny iPhone SE! By far the best game on mobile, but there are some issues- the character animations in fpp and when climbing things aren’t the best, but I understand that’s because you have to get it to run good on mobile. One more issue is the fact that on some mid-end devices the higher frame rate settings are locked, and I know my device is more than capable of running the game at over 30fps, at least on low graphics. Please add support for higher frame rates on mid-end devices, it puts everyone who doesn’t have a 1,000 dollar phone at a huge disadvantage. Overall, the game is great, as long as you have a decent device to fully experience it. It is definitely worth downloading, and it is so fun that I play it every day. This game is the best one out there!
Needs better rewards
I love this game I play it all the time with friends however I find myself wanting to feel like I’ve achieved something when I win a game or two. Finishing in first feels awesome but getting currency that basically buys nothing is like a slap in the face. The only way to have something nice is to pay actual money for a CHANCE to get something decent that also might be for the opposite sex. I’d rather pay money and definitely get something, I’d rather PAY for maps. I understand money is needed to create however this way is cheap. At least have an opinion to be able to grind for cool gear and make it possible cause I’m not playing 100 hours for a stupid hat, but let’s say going on a winning streak rewards with crates or perhaps everybody gets a crate each day they log on. This game is not rewarding players for playing but instead just trying to lure them in for in-game transactions. It’s a mobile game that I will play for a while and then something new will come out, so no sense in making it so hard or costly to earn stuff. 25 dollars is way too much for any one piece of in game clothing. Just change something about this please, I’m not saying get rid of these transactions but please make them cheaper and allow us the ability to actually earn them after some time of playing or having skill. Thank you.
New Update Bugs iPhone 6
PLEASE focus on fixing the games current bugs before adding new content. Before the most recent update came out this app deserved a 6/5 rating. Never did I expect to not have a good time playing. The gameplay was smooth; although it still had its quirks, the performance of this game was still solid, especially in comparison to other Battle Royale games in the App Store. However, since the update I have run into nothing but bugs that are CRUCIAL to the functionality of this game. Between the game randomly changing the direction you are looking and running to the frustration of spamming the fire button and not getting a single shot off and getting smoked by any player with somewhat decent gun skill, this game has become very stressful. Also at times after changing between two automatic weapons I have found that when I switch back to the previous weapon it will have automatically switched to single fire. Every night buddies and I enjoyed being able to hop on and play the game together and bring in chicken dinners and have a lot of laughs. Since the update, this game has been more of a headache than it has been enjoyable. Being that we all have iPhone 6’s/6s’s, I don’t know if other phones are running into the same issues, but we all have experienced the same bugs. The new content is nice and definitely adds more variety to the game, however the cons just outweigh the pros for me.
Developer Response ,
Hello, which bugs specifically are you experiencing? We'd love to help you resolve any issue you might have run in to. Please contact us at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com with the exact details and we will gladly assist you as best we can.
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 3 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
- 1500 Unknown Cash $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.