Brand New Mode: Team Deathmatch!
Team up with your friends and jump into the fray of 4v4 battles.
Log in now to explore the latest updates!
- Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards
- Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP
- Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers
- Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured
- In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow
- Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings
- When killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not
- Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update
- Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity
- Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma
- New Achievements:
Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch
T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch
Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.
- Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes:
1. The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies
2. Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area
3. Added new mode combat modifiers
4. Certain zombies now have new abilities: Tanks will empower nearby allies; Skinners can slow nearby players
5. A new factory has replaced the police station
- Inventory improvements:
1. Players can now combine items in batches
2. Equipped items will be displayed on top
3. Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the "new" tag
4. The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
- Arcade mode opening times have been adjusted. Mondays and Wednesdays: Sniper Training & War; Tuesdays and Thursdays: Mini-Zone & Quick Match; Fridays to Sundays: All Arcade modes are available. All times are in UTC
- Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged
- Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights
- Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG.
- Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions
- Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions
- Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop
- Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts
- Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once
- Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10
- Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection
Ratings and Reviews
Needs better rewards
I love this game I play it all the time with friends however I find myself wanting to feel like I’ve achieved something when I win a game or two. Finishing in first feels awesome but getting currency that basically buys nothing is like a slap in the face. The only way to have something nice is to pay actual money for a CHANCE to get something decent that also might be for the opposite sex. I’d rather pay money and definitely get something, I’d rather PAY for maps. I understand money is needed to create however this way is cheap. At least have an opinion to be able to grind for cool gear and make it possible cause I’m not playing 100 hours for a stupid hat, but let’s say going on a winning streak rewards with crates or perhaps everybody gets a crate each day they log on. This game is not rewarding players for playing but instead just trying to lure them in for in-game transactions. It’s a mobile game that I will play for a while and then something new will come out, so no sense in making it so hard or costly to earn stuff. 25 dollars is way too much for any one piece of in game clothing. Just change something about this please, I’m not saying get rid of these transactions but please make them cheaper and allow us the ability to actually earn them after some time of playing or having skill. Thank you.
New Update Bugs iPhone 6
PLEASE focus on fixing the games current bugs before adding new content. Before the most recent update came out this app deserved a 6/5 rating. Never did I expect to not have a good time playing. The gameplay was smooth; although it still had its quirks, the performance of this game was still solid, especially in comparison to other Battle Royale games in the App Store. However, since the update I have run into nothing but bugs that are CRUCIAL to the functionality of this game. Between the game randomly changing the direction you are looking and running to the frustration of spamming the fire button and not getting a single shot off and getting smoked by any player with somewhat decent gun skill, this game has become very stressful. Also at times after changing between two automatic weapons I have found that when I switch back to the previous weapon it will have automatically switched to single fire. Every night buddies and I enjoyed being able to hop on and play the game together and bring in chicken dinners and have a lot of laughs. Since the update, this game has been more of a headache than it has been enjoyable. Being that we all have iPhone 6’s/6s’s, I don’t know if other phones are running into the same issues, but we all have experienced the same bugs. The new content is nice and definitely adds more variety to the game, however the cons just outweigh the pros for me.
Developer Response ,
Hello, which bugs specifically are you experiencing? We'd love to help you resolve any issue you might have run in to. Please contact us at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com with the exact details and we will gladly assist you as best we can.
Lots of Potential but Some Glaring Problems
This game is lots of fun. It is a great port of the computer/console version, and has a decent feel and look for a mobile game. However, there are some glaring problems within the game. Until you reach a pretty high rank, the majority of your encounters will be against bots- “players” that spawn near to your position and engage you in a firefight. However, these bots have about 25 health, and no matter what weapon they have, they only deal about 2 damage a shot. These bots are easy to kill and take away from the game’s overall experience as you only end up with around 5-10 real players each game. A simple fix would be to just have 100 real players a game, if at all possible. A second huge problem with the game is regional mapmaking. In my games, I often make it to a top ten situation (bots are no threat). I have died countless times after concentrating for 20 or so minutes on a round simply because the encounter I have is with a real person in China or another distant country (I am NA East). This leads to huge amounts of de-sync, and I have been killed around corners more times then I would like to recall. The fix is a simple automatic regional assignment upon queuing for a match. I currently believe the regional assignments are manual, and not many people may know how to change to their region. Great potential, but some huge problems (with simple fixes) take a lot away from the game.
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
- 1500 Unknown Cash $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.