The best way to open Microsoft Publisher (.pub) files on your iPad and iPhone. Automatically convert documents from pub to PDF and open them on your device. Also, easily and quickly convert Publisher to PDF files from anywhere on your device, Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Box, and OneDrive.
• Without limits on file size and number of conversions
• Accurately converts documents in .pub format to PDF, enabling you to view them
• The converted PDF looks the same as the original file
• Works with .pub format produced by Microsoft Publisher
• You can convert Publisher files to PDF from Gmail attachments and from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive directly from our app
There’s even more:
Fast and simple, won’t drain battery or resources given that .pub to.pdf conversion takes place on our powerful servers
Privacy is guaranteed, your file is deleted from our server right after the conversion ends
This Publisher to PDF converter allows you to access the publications and share posters, flyers, magazines and more without a hitch.
Thank you for your feedback and helping us make our app better!
In this update:
• If you rely on iOS reading in-app commands, Options button is readable again
• Adjustments for new, beautiful iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
• You can now cancel paper recognition once started
• Other small bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Oh, come on...
I don’t know why the App Store doesn’t say, “In App purchases”. That’s maybe not the developer’s fault, maybe it’s apple’s fault. But the big problem is, I’ve gone to convert a dot pub file (on an iPad Pro) and absolutely nothing is happening. The language of the page suggests that this will convert sometime before the heat death of the solar system, but it’s not explicit. There is an option to upgrade now for ten bucks but that’s an expensive app. Don’t get me wrong - I like to pay money to devs, but things need to be transparent before I’ll do that, especially with some of the other reviewers saying that even the upgrade isn’t perfect.
So my conversion worked. First free one took a long time like they said. Got a second file so I paid the $10 so it would be fast. Tried to save the file and it asked for $49 more. Turns out I paid $10 to convert the same file someone sent twice. So it looks like I was able to save the file but now I am unsure what I paid for. For $10 I am fine with the app if it lets me do what I want with the converted file. If it takes $49 to save the file so I can print it I will ask for my $10 back and remove the app.
In the past, I worried if the partner sent pub documents that need to be processed immediately. I can't open them by phone, but now this app has helped me relieve stress. It turns documents into pdf format and I can easily exchange with partners. thank you the creative team for creating this great application.
- Cometdocs.com Inc.
- 47.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Cometdocs.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime of Immediate Conversions $9.99
- Linked Services Feature $1.99
- Business Extension $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.