Convert your Publisher (.pub) files to PDF using fast and easy-to-use converter, so you can easily view and share them from your phone, or convert them to other formats.
The best way to open Microsoft Publisher (.pub) files on your iPad and iPhone. Automatically convert documents from pub to PDF and open them on your device. Also, easily and quickly convert Publisher to PDF files from anywhere on your device, Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Box, and OneDrive.
• Without limits on file size and number of conversions
• Accurately converts documents in .pub format to PDF, enabling you to view them
• The converted PDF looks the same as the original file
• Works with .pub format produced by Microsoft Publisher
• You can convert Publisher files to PDF from Gmail attachments and from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive directly from our app
There’s even more:
Fast and simple, won’t drain battery or resources given that .pub to.pdf conversion takes place on our powerful servers
Privacy is guaranteed, your file is deleted from our server right after the conversion ends
This Publisher to PDF converter allows you to access the publications and share posters, flyers, magazines and more without a hitch.
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Preparation for next big update
Ratings and Reviews
Oh, come on...
I don’t know why the App Store doesn’t say, “In App purchases”. That’s maybe not the developer’s fault, maybe it’s apple’s fault. But the big problem is, I’ve gone to convert a dot pub file (on an iPad Pro) and absolutely nothing is happening. The language of the page suggests that this will convert sometime before the heat death of the solar system, but it’s not explicit. There is an option to upgrade now for ten bucks but that’s an expensive app. Don’t get me wrong - I like to pay money to devs, but things need to be transparent before I’ll do that, especially with some of the other reviewers saying that even the upgrade isn’t perfect.
So my conversion worked. First free one took a long time like they said. Got a second file so I paid the $10 so it would be fast. Tried to save the file and it asked for $49 more. Turns out I paid $10 to convert the same file someone sent twice. So it looks like I was able to save the file but now I am unsure what I paid for. For $10 I am fine with the app if it lets me do what I want with the converted file. If it takes $49 to save the file so I can print it I will ask for my $10 back and remove the app.
Very user friendly!
Operational functions are explained easily. So far I have had zero problems with this app. This is a must have app on any device period.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cometdocs.com Inc.
- 43.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Cometdocs.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime of Immediate Conversions $9.99
- Linked Services Feature $1.99
- Business Extension $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.