"... an elegant little package that packs a punch."
"... you're going to have a lovely old time."
• Pocket Gamer
If Flappy Bird and Downwell did some baby makin' resulting in a love child with the shakes and a penchant for dubstep, this would be it.
With controls that work like hand churned butter, and be cold trippin' like Bob Dylan, you need to tap, shoot, dodge, and weave your way through a sewer full of slime balls, eyeballs, goofballs, and water balls.
If this game doesn't make you twitch, you are a robot.
This. Is. Puff.
• Fast, smooth, and simple control system
• Progressive difficulty (adjusts your ability)
• Power ups
• Replay Kit recording for your badass kills and close calls
• Sweet classic 8-bit graphics
• Lots of baddies that are, like, super bad
• Game Centre keeps tabs on your kills count
• Retro soundtrack you can move your body too like Elaine
• Retro gaming in full effect
• Animated iMessage Stickers (in a separate iMessage App)
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Thanks for downloading Puff! So by popular demand I have:
• created inverted control layouts (tap on right and shoot on left)
• updated the tutorial screen to make it more clear what to do
• app icon
Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out on Twitter @FrostyPopCorps. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Marshmallow? Cloud? Whatever it is I love it!!!
Puff. is a fun retro 8-bit flying shooting marshmallow that is fighting evil bubbles & collecting power ups to reck the nasty things with. It has a dope sound track and is sooo addictive!! I highly recommend downloading it. Have fun peeps😘 P.S. The only thing I don't like about the game is that there's no way to pause, so if I almost get to my high score and my sister is like "Yo I'm stuck under the couch" I have to basically though away that chance of beating my high score, so if your an editor reading this please add a pause button😊👏🏻
The best experience I’ve had
I would recommend this game because you’ll have a blast just shooting these evil bubbles yet more monsters that come out later in the game make it more intense and there are some power ups to help you out. Out of this whole experience I loved the game and I hope it stays up for as long as it can because this is the best 8-bit game I can ever find.
Puff is lit
This game is the most lit game I have found yet it deserves more attention than anything it is a very addictive game that I can not put down 😄😄😄😄😄👌👌👌👌👌💯💯💯💯💯
Ps I have found a glitch where when you press the fire button and swipe up it continuously fires
The developer, Frosty Pop, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Frosty Pop Games Inc.
- 56.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 The Frosty Pop Corps Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.