Meet your new dog trainer! Puppr includes step-by-step video instructions and a built-in clicker to help teach your dog tricks from basic obedience like “sit” and “stay” to advanced tricks like “fetch leash” and “sit pretty”. Great for both new and experienced dog owners.
• Over 70 lessons taught by celebrity dog trainer Sara Carson & The Super Collies (America's Got Talent top 5 finalist)
• Live chat with Sara and our team of world-class trainers to get your training questions answered (requires Puppr Premium subscription)
• Step-by-step instructions with videos make the lessons easy to follow
• Built-in clicker makes training on-the-go easy. All lessons are taught with positive reinforcement
• Track your training progress and keep track of all the tricks your pup has learned
• Photo challenges to show off all the tricks your pup has mastered with the rest of the Puppr community
• Set reminders for your pup's potty and training schedule
• Collect badges as you train and master new tricks
• Support for multiple dogs
• Puppr Shop that includes hand-picked product recommendations from Sara and the team to help with your training
About Sara Carson & The Super Collies:
Sara Carson is considered one of the top dog trick instructors in the world and was a top-5 finalist on season 12 of America's Got Talent. She and her dogs (Hero, Marvel, Groot, Hawkeye, and Fury) travel North America teaching dog trick workshops and performing with a popular stunt dog team. Sara and Hero currently hold the Guinness World Record for most tricks performed in 60 seconds (49 tricks!).
Puppr includes premium lesson packs that each come with 2 free lessons and additional locked content that can be purchased.
Subscription Pricing and Terms:
Puppr offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$99.99 per year (after a 7-day free trial)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Puppr subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the term. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Puppr 4.0 is here and it's HUGE! New features and improvements:
• New "Photo Challenges" feature -- show off the tricks that your pup has mastered with the rest of the Puppr community!
• Redesigned profile and added support for breed, birthdate, and your photo challenge entries
• If you're enjoying Puppr, please leave us a review! We read every single one and it helps us to keep working and adding more lessons
As always, reach out if you have any questions or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New dog, close to a year old
I got a cavashon which is a bushion frise, mixed with spaniel king mix a couple of months ago. Two to three months later, I got Puppr. My dog Snowy, was 6 months at the time, and she barked A LOT. That’s why I got Puppr, to train her. Snowy has learned all the basic ones, (though she only pretty great at half of them, because she immediately does it, pretty much for food, she sits for her food, including trying to get my food, and she goes to eat when I say “Go!!!” to her. ^w^) she knows close to all of the tricks, and she rings the bell to go outside and do her business. Now Snowy is like, I don’t know, 11 months now???? She can hold her business longer. Thanks for that tip! Won’t be letting her out most the time now! I just wait for her to ring the bell, and if she constantly rings it, then I let her go out. If she rings it once, then doesn’t again, then I don’t let her out. I have a carpeted house, and I don’t want Snowy to do her business on it, (which she’s done before, and when she did it once(out of many times) and you clean it up, then smell the place it was, IT STINKS. I then now put a diaper on her and it’s much easier to train her on carpet, because she likes the carpet, then it is on my kitchen tiles. Anyways, thanks for Puppr, Puppr Team!!!!! (*^w^*)!!!!!!! - A.M.G (my initials) (first, middle and last) (*^w^*)
Great Individual Feedback
The training tips on the app are great but the real benefit is the Chat assistance. Yes, you pay more for this but paying for training lessons costs way more. The app says you get a response within 12 hours (I think) but honestly, the response time is much faster. This individual attention and the specific advice for my unique concerns, any day of the week, have been invaluable in helping my family bond with our puppy and manage her puppy energy. The chat feedback is not just canned, general responses. An expert trainer gives thorough feedback to my specific questions and concerns. It is worth more than the $9.99 (I think that’s the right figure) a month I’m paying to access a trainer for individual help, sometimes daily, and to get all the training packs.
Awesome- first time pup owner!
So, I have never owned a dog before, never mind a puppy. I got a rescue pup (10 weeks old) from a nearby shelter and he is a German Shepard and cattle dog mix. I knew that even though (in complete honesty) I really have no idea what I’m doing, I needed to start working on training with him right away. I downloaded this app and use it to work with him a bit every day. I’ve now had him a week, and so far he’s doing “sit”, “down” and (working on) “come”. This app has been such a huge help. I love that it breaks it down into steps with pictures, he has been really successful with them! There are a lot of lessons that are free (like the basics). I ended up doing a one time purchase last night for all the lessons, which I’m hoping to get to some of the more complicated tricks!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Chin and Cheeks LLC
- 40.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Chin and Cheeks LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Lesson Packs $13.99
- Puppr Premium $18.99
- Puppr Premium $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.